Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer (481 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by Gistpeeps: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018

An Nnewi-based clergyman, Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick, has taken to his Facebook page to thank God after two snakes, believed to be 'enemies', began fighting in front of his church shortly after a hot prayer session.

Posting photos of the fighting snakes, the clergyman wrote

''After a very hot prayer section this morning, two snakes were found fighting in the front of our church. I declare your enemies shall fight against themselves in Jesus Mighty Name I pray.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/two-snakes-were-found-fighting-in-the-front-of-his-church-just-after-a-hot-prayer.html
Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by ehhmah(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin

Can't Snake fight in peace again..

Btw... It must reach FP! Las Las
Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Story of the zombies, for the zombies and by the zombies.
Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by amaniro: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Snake in za monkey shadowcheesy
Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by CastedGist: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
sad
Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Snake no fit do nkpirikpo in peace again
Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by eddy1977(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Story of the zombies, for the zombies and by the zombies.

grin grin grin
Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by bedspread: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
LAla coming speedily on Air Nigeria......

Re: 2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer by generationz(f): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Snake peppersoup loading

(1) (Reply)

How The Romans Invented Jesus - Video / 2019 Prophecy From My Daddy In The Lord Prophet Dominion Nwachukwu / Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.