Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

2019 Prophecy From My Daddy In The Lord Prophet Dominion Nwachukwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Prophecy From My Daddy In The Lord Prophet Dominion Nwachukwu (486 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Read Pastor Adeboye’s 2019 Prophecy For Nigeria; RCCG, Individuals And Others / Prophet Shegun Samuel Releases 2019 Prophecy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Prophecy From My Daddy In The Lord Prophet Dominion Nwachukwu by amadice(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2019
1. 2019 is going to be a year of unexpected break through and also a year of new covenant peace and progress

2. Many families will be remembered these 2019

3. 2019 election will be a bloody election and it Will be tougher than that of 2015 (those that are wise will become foolish and the foolish ones will be wise) there will be many political Judases

4. THE church should be prayerful, a new law will be set against the church

5. The economy of Nigeria will bounce back these year

6. Rapture is coming closer

7. The people of Anambra state should pray hard against blood shed.

8. Prayers for Pete Edochie, against health issue that may take his life

9. A popular preacher, man of God is going home

10. All south east, cross river, Edo state should pray hard against blood shed during these election and beyond

11. I see Atiku Abubakar driving a car, suddenly the car stops due to shortage of fuel, he should have a good relationship with Bukola Saraki, Saraki is the key

12. There will be war in Cameroun

13. Abia state: I see APC nearly but PDP Will win..Ikpeazu needs prayers, he should pray hard

14. Saboteurs in Enugu state.

PLEASE MODERATORS SHOULD MOVE THESE TO FRONT PAGE.. WE NEED TO ACT ON THESE. my daddy in the Lord prophecy always comes to past.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

(1) (Reply)

Angelic Interpretation Of Number Six (6) / Nairalanders Come And See What Was Seen In A Pastor’s Twitter Account / Prayer: A Hidden Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.