Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) (29242 Views)

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
dis xmas ehn
na die
ritual things
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by AngryPreston52: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Cannicus: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
May her soul rest in peace

Na wa o.

Na you kill am ? undecided
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by eventsms(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Download students project topics and materials online via www.researchs.com.ng .
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
May her soul rest in peace
We bind and cast you and your members: cc:lucifer66,Lucifer Yahweh into the lake of fire
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
My heartfelt empathy with her family .... cry
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

frank
Bro... how did you know my name?
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
phranklyn92:

Bro... how did you know my name?
internet no too dey anonymous like dat, i still saw u last Tuesday for area.
Make we leave am like dat 4 now.
Don't sweat it, u r a fine young guy.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

internet no too dey anonymous like dat, i still saw u last Tuesday for area.
Make we leave am like dat 4 now.
Don't sweat it, u r a fine young guy.
Alright bro... No p grin
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
phranklyn92:

Alright bro... No p grin
k
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by LWFashion(f): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

We don dey enter December na..

So I expect nothing less..

I just pray nothing bad happens to her

Same here...sad
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
rummeh:
Then, why can't we find our own Ogege Elozino ?

Who is Ogege Elozino, you asked ?
I'll tell you. She's a year three student of Mass Communication in the prestigious Faculty of Social Science in Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. She went missing after receiving a phone call from a SECURITY GUARD of the State University (an ex-convict, whom according to the police was released two weeks ago after 8years, name unknown) to come to the school premises so as to visit a lecturer on the bases that she wants to rent one of the school lodge belonging to this unknown lecturer (MTN revealed this after a call trace) on the 15th of November 2018. That was the last time Elozino was seen or heard from. Harmless Elozino!

*Why is Elozino missing?
*What* *must *have *happened?
*Why is her phone with this security guard ?

Too many stones left unturned. We refuse letting our own go like an adult's meat that fell to the sand, and we, the Christian Students on Campus refuse to let Elozino go like a spilled milk.

*BringBackZino*

Ritual killings are all over Nigeria.

From her name, I could guess she is Isoko by tribe from Delta state.

The state that does not carry last.

I join other well wishers to pray for her safe return.

She must defeat the devil to return home to celebrate Xmas and new year with her friends and family member.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by arnold123: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
rummeh:
Then, why can't we find our own Ogege Elozino ?

Who is Ogege Elozino, you asked ?
I'll tell you. She's a year three student of Mass Communication in the prestigious Faculty of Social Science in Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. She went missing after receiving a phone call from a SECURITY GUARD of the State University (an ex-convict, whom according to the police was released two weeks ago after 8years, name unknown) to come to the school premises so as to visit a lecturer on the bases that she wants to rent one of the school lodge belonging to this unknown lecturer (MTN revealed this after a call trace) on the 15th of November 2018. That was the last time Elozino was seen or heard from. Harmless Elozino!

*Why is Elozino missing?
*What* *must *have *happened?
*Why is her phone with this security guard ?

Too many stones left unturned. We refuse letting our own go like an adult's meat that fell to the sand, and we, the Christian Students on Campus refuse to let Elozino go like a spilled milk.

*BringBackZino*
1. Was she a slay prostitute? 2.does she eat mens money without the intentions of staying? 3.does she value material things excessively? If neither of those questions could be answered positively then there's something to worry about...... Maybe she dead........ Lord have mercy on us all
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

We bind and cast you and your members: cc:lucifer66,Lucifer Yahweh into the lake of fire
Are you stupid?
Never in your unfortunate life quote me again.
Christian rat, I spit on your head.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by kvngjesse(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Been hearing around that she was found dead
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by searchproject(f): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dis 1 na Lie
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by nayolight(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Una story no dey add up o. How can someone who was released 2 weeks ago from prison easily get a job in a university when people that graduated 5 years ago can't even secure job in a secondary school?

Then again, after the phone trace did you guys just let the said guy walk?

You guys really need to give us the right info

Are you sure she does not have instamesaage app on her phone? (if u know, u know)
you dey make sense my dear, this story no add up at all, infact I no know Wetin I read there.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by nayolight(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Una story no dey add up o. How can someone who was released 2 weeks ago from prison easily get a job in a university when people that graduated 5 years ago can't even secure job in a secondary school?

Are you sure she does not have instamesaage app on her phone? (if u know, u know)
you dey make sense my dear, this story no add up at all, infact I no know Wetin I read there sef.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Make una hand am over to police
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by upliftinglife: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

After reading the story I became confussed myself
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by upliftinglife: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

After reading the story I became confussed myself. An ev-convict got a job after 2 weeks of release?
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by mhizv(f): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Great Delsuite!!!

With regards to our missing colleague the student Union Government together with Management are really on the issue...

Just this evening after the praise day, our own President was in a meeting with the Area Command NPF , the DPO NPF,Abraka,DC NPF, Vice Chancellor, DVC and Dean of Student Affairs for a 1st hand information

The outcome was very positive,its on this premise that the SUG President is telling everyone of us to calm down and ease tension,cos truly the management and the NPF are on it... With the little report from them between now and Wednesday there will be a press release from the Commissioner of Police regarding the issue

Also the rumor trending now that her corps has been seen is _NOT TRUE_ cos reacting to the rumor the President together with some Police men and Intelligent Investigators sent by the CP went to the said location but did not see anything of such,according to the president they questioned the people around but they said nothing like that was seen.

So please let's do well to ease tension and join faith to pray instead of causing more issues.. cos we strongly believe that it will end in praise

Also important to point out is that the incident did not take place in School as rumoured earlier on.

Thanks for your usual cooperatons.

Truth be told management is on the Issue.

Regards...

P.s why is every one saying it happened in school when it didn't.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lucifer66:

Are you stupid?
Never in your unfortunate life quote me again.
Christian rat, I spit on your head.
May fire quench you there grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
How many men ha gotten missing after receiving calls? Shey na only women dey miss after dem pick call ni. I won't s sh1t, sha. because we jus know. Tuale to all who know.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Volcano12(f): 2:09am On Nov 19, 2018
majamajic:
she will come out alive, that's my prayer !!
Amen
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by tiger2080: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2018
received call from an ex convict security to visit a lecturer. olosho doing what they no how to do best.you go see them with innocent face them fit bleep countless men a day.jumping from one bed to another.am sure the security is working for the lecturer bringing girls for him to Bleep the living hell out of them an also giving the stupid girls fake promises.delsu one of the university will have the most useless lecturers who engages sleeping with girls.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Alexiz031(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
tiger2080:
received call from an ex convict security to visit a lecturer. olosho doing what they no how to do best.you go see them with innocent face them fit bleep countless men a day.jumping from one bed to another.am sure the security is working for the lecturer bringing girls for him to Bleep the living hell out of them an also giving the stupid girls fake promises.delsu one of the university will have the most useless lecturers who engages sleeping with girls.
you are a big fool for this useless utterance.
The girls remain were found in a bush close to abraka with part of her body missing.Including her heart
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by tiger2080: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
@alex ur generations are biggest fool.u are an hegoat.how did my post affect you.you are mad an stupid. everybody are entitled to their opinion.na you find her body for bush.ur papa an mama are imbesite.you will continue to be a fool forever so shall it be amen.you think nairaland is were you insult those that are senior to you.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
tiger2080:
@alex ur generations are biggest fool.u are an hegoat.how did my post affect you.you are mad an stupid. everybody are entitled to their opinion.na you find her body for bush.ur papa an mama are imbesite.you will continue to be a fool forever so shall it be amen.you think nairaland is were you insult those that are senior to you.
she didnot killed anybody even if u think she is a slut remember that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Many Nigerian Graduates Can’t Read Or Write - Minister Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.