Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper (44175 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by ibrutex(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
e
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by femmix112(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
she is happy she does nt knw dat cheap things are often bid for in the market
mtcheeew angry
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Mpanyi: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a foolish thing for any man to do?
How can any sane man lust over the remnant of a failure like Anichebe?
I totally doubt this fvckery.

The only way NwaAmaikpe can be celibate is if he is stranded on earth with this untalented scarecrow.

NwaAmaikpe, you no just well walahi. hahaha
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
So anichebe dumped a billionaire's daughter.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by LWFashion(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
oloriLFC:
So Libya, Togo and Yemen come be countries wey Otedola need "connection" to go to? That Somolu guy is high on something unhealthy

Like seriously lol

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Olulinks(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
This girl can do anything for attention.

I'm sure she's behind this stunt just to feel important.
I doubt it, because all I read in that sh*t is insults to a very rich family and a gentleman like Otedola.
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
I just love her full boobs. I hope it's 100% natural.
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by jd3trice(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a foolish thing for any man to do?
How can any sane man lust over the remnant of a failure like Anichebe?
I totally doubt this fvckery.

The only way NwaAmaikpe can be celibate is if he is stranded on earth with this untalented scarecrow.
you are becoming boring. Is this the same NwaAmaikpe we used to know
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by alexvatt(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
I love DJ cuppy
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Duke of Shomolu kooo, Duke of Bariga niii - werey! grin
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by seunmohmoh(f): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Brodashaggi have lost djcuppied

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by juniorstar(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
A manic patient on the loose
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by kuzzyj3: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
bonechamberlain:
the man is joking, read further to understand the joke.
grin
bonechamberlain:
the man is joking, read further to understand the joke.
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Ibisodagogo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
please you people should not as agree o
sixth wife
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by DabuIIIT: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2018
So there is a duke of shomolu!!?
Well,what about the duke of Oshogbo and ogbmosho,who will they propose to,maybe Mutiatu or Mulikat the agbo and alata seller
grin
Coneheads sha
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Deeypeey(m): 1:41am On Nov 19, 2018
oloriLFC:
So Libya, Togo and Yemen come be countries wey Otedola need "connection" to go to? That Somolu guy is high on something unhealthy
grin
oloriLFC:
sumtyn unhealthy tho

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by JBmarz(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Na wa ooo... wahala dey for this country sha.
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by BLIZZARDCON: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
They are just targeting her father's money.
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Ayobami7(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2018
play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa / Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.