Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,744,380 members, 6,510,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 01:57 AM

Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper (43690 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Letenwam: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Cuppy seems to be in hot demand lately as so many Nigerian men are bringing their A-Game with the latest being proposing to her in a newspaper. 

Sharing a photo of the proposal in the newspaper, DJ Cuppy wrote; 

Got proposed to in the newspaper today... Cupcakes, would I make a good 6th wife?

https://lailasnews.com/dj-cuppy-gets-proposed-to-in-newspaper-by-duke-of-shomolu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Gistformant: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

18-Year-Old Girl Plans To Auction Her Virginity To Pay Her Parents’ Mortgage (Photo) >> https://gistmore.com/18-year-old-girl-plans-auction-virginity-pay-parents-mortgage
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by IamD18: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
This girl can do anything for attention.

I'm sure she's behind this stunt just to feel important.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by MJBOLT: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
you cannot even make a good girlfriend

Letenwam:
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Cuppy seems to be in hot demand lately as so many Nigerian men are bringing their A-Game with the latest being proposing to her in a newspaper. 

Sharing a photo of the proposal in the newspaper, DJ Cuppy wrote; 

Got proposed to in the newspaper today... Cupcakes, would I make a good 6th wife?

https://lailasnews.com/dj-cuppy-gets-proposed-to-in-newspaper-by-duke-of-shomolu/

lalasticlala
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by eyeview: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Turn by Turn Nigeria Ltd

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin see a jobless man begging for attention from a used product called DJ cuppy

I am in need of any verified Nigerian AdSense asap to buy

4 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Pidginwhisper: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by N0favors: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
What a generation

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by projectTopicsNg: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some should propose to bubby
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by naijjaman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Duke of Shomolu. Someone is looking for another man's daughter to useless

16 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by mubaking: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
lolz wetin man no go c.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by YomiSpayne(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

24 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by HonAdeli(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lwkm.. That duke is high on weed, he should better go manage is wives...Abi pussy no dey tire am ni!
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by EggSauce(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
I feel cuppy had brea$t enlargement surgery

2 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Yankiss(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm. 6th wife? Can this man deliver the nighties or are there helpers around him? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
That is not something to be proud of, Omo, I no wealthy, but my darling future daughter will never be a concubine, wife NUMBER 6, dis one Na insult, I swear

4 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin see a jobless man begging for attention from a used product called DJ cuppy

I am in need of any verified Nigerian AdSense asap to buy

You don use the product for? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by castrol180(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dj cuppy is a big and strong meat to penis

2 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by oloriLFC(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
So Libya, Togo and Yemen come be countries wey Otedola need "connection" to go to? That Somolu guy is high on something unhealthy

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by MsGood(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a foolish thing for any man to do?
How can any sane man lust over the remnant of a failure like Anichebe?
I totally doubt this fvckery.

The only way NwaAmaikpe can be celibate is if he is stranded on earth with this untalented scarecrow.
Ha! Did you just a human being a remnant?

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Duke or Duck is either a coward or just seeking attention.

Do we have Duke titles in Nigeria
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Felixalex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Duke Duke!

Duke want to Nuke her pvssy with his rocket launcher grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Diso60090(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na Nigerian stew go killam
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Jayslicky: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who the hell is the duke of Somolu.
Who sabi am.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Jayslicky: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who the hell is the duke of Shomolu.
Who sabi am.
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
6th WIFE
It’s now WWE abiii
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by d1N1hm1d: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a foolish thing for any man to do?
How can any sane man lust over the remnant of a failure like Anichebe?
I totally doubt this fvckery.

The only way NwaAmaikpe can be celibate is if he is stranded on earth with this untalented scarecrow.

you again

God!!!! who are you
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by MENTORCH(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Comedians are many in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by bonechamberlain(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
the man is joking, read further to understand the joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.