Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (86486 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by coolcentbigman(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
I read all the beautiful comments and those blasting Paul but come to think of it the truth as they said is always bitter.

He's the victim here, he and his beloved brother did things together as one even when Peter was getting married we all saw he was happy for him but he has a reason of shading his brother's wife off like that because she was actually pointing out that the problems started with them but she might be the actual person behind their crisis. His comment was to counter what she said: "God soften their heart" when she's always the contributor to their problems.

I also tell my friends the worst thing that can happen to a man is when you marry a bad wife.
#Fear Women with the Bad side.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ayobami7(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2018
hmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by RTSC: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2018
eyinjuege:

You must always show yourself sha.
I jump and pass. Don't involve me in your tribal insecurities
Carry your bigoted self away from my mentions. May God continue to bless your family with a brother like Paul. I'm very happy to have a wife like Lola in my own family. Thank you.
Tribal insecurities.?

Go through this thread and look at your dance of shame.

Talking and talking like a woman quarrelling with her fellow market woman.

One would think you are from the omolola family.

Shior.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2018
safarigirl:
this is the dumbest thing I have seen on the internet today and I have seen a lot of dumb things

So, you can look into someone's eyes like this? How did you look? Did you use a microscope or a telescope? Are you sure what you saw was Lola or you just saw a reflection of yourself in her irises?

Old man, your words scream of a hateful soul, a judgmental one who will put anybody on a stake to justify his own bias.

Jude never brought P-square together. You can come here and lie to random people on NL, but you no fit put me for bottle for that one. Who booked their shows? Who connected them to the big guns? Who got them big endorsements? You think making a success out of someone is by joining people who can sing and dance?

Styl Plus was more talented than P-Square, why didn't Styl Plus succeed? You think if they had someone like Lola on their side, they wouldn't have blown?

Is it not the same P-square that Nigerians accused of copying foreign artistes? P-square and Sky B that time, na the same copy copy dem dey do, they could have easily died off as wannabe Ushers. There were other groups also like Mamuzee and Zule Zoo, why did they die off?

You don't know that in music you need the right people to push your market? What was P-square doing that many others couldn't do better? If not that Lola brought in her big contacts, helped them book shows on the big stage, P-Square would have died off in Jos, highest they would have been a couple of useless imitation acts at best.

Talent is not enough in music. You need opportunity and the right kind of support. Lola gave them that, till tomorrow Jude does not have such to give.

Today Peter is doing endorsement deals for how many companies? Olympic milk, a kitchen interiors company and many others, Peter was a cast in LionHeart, the first Nollywood movie to be screened on Netflix. Why couldn't Jude push Paul like that? Which endorsement deals does Paul have?

Lola was the Plug, is the Plug and will ALWAYS BE the Plug. She is the poster wife for 'He Who Finds A Wife Finds A Good Thing'....she is pulling deals left and right and helping her husband make money. The kind of money nobody else in that family can pull.

Jude will soon start looking for who will help his life now that Paul has run away from his bad luck.

Peter will continue to progress, because God truly sees the heart of man and God has blessed him and his family immensely. The kind of blessings BITTER and ENVIOUS people like Paul and Jude will NEVER see.
lol, of course black women are very good at taking credit of being the only person that made their one-time broke boyfriend to become rich once the guy finally makes it....whether they contributed or not, they must write long epistle of how they made the man the wealthy man he is, its something everybody knows about black women, especially the Nigerian women.

So you and Lola can't be an exception.

In fact it was Lola that writes their songs, help them master it and even product their song beats too....Lola was the one that taught Peter how to dance and showed Paul how best to sing so Nigerians can enjoy their music very well.

Oh, I forgot that Lola always climb on stage to help Psquare do wonderful show that keep fans wowing and asking for more which made Psquare get so many show invites and endorsement.

Lola is very wonderful....let her make Peter as popular as defunct Psquare, until then, let's leave the story to remain a woman's tale of war and how she conquered the war-front and captured soldiers alive shocked cheesy cheesy

You mentioned Style Plus....why they went out of business is because their type of music is not appreciated in Nigeria...Nigerians don't like RnB music, Nigerians are moved by fast beats....give them hot jams, dancehall, fast dancehall music is what Nigerians love not RnB like Style Plus, Banky W, Blackface, and co....that's why those guys went out of biz....you can't market a bad product....there is a limit to how much u can sell or market a bad product, if Psquare weren't good, your superwoman Lola can't market them okay undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2018
coolcentbigman:
I read all the beautiful comments and those blasting Paul but come to think of it the truth as they said is always bitter.

He's the victim here, he and his beloved brother did things together as one even when Peter was getting married we all saw he was happy for him but he has a reason of shading his brother's wife off like that because she was actually pointing out that the problems started with them but she might be the actual person behind their crisis. His comment was to counter what she said: "God soften their heart" when she's always the contributor to their problems.

I also tell my friends the worst thing that can happen to a man is when you marry a bad wife.
#Fear Women with the Bad side.
Don't mind them my bra.....

Go and read one of them writing nonsense epistle of how Lola made Psquare who they are.....and how Lola single handedly used her whatever contacts to get Psquare shows, get Psquare endorsements and even make Nigerians and Foreigners to love Psquare, all because of Lola the Beyonce abi Kim Kardashian abi Oprah Winfrey of Nigeria, lolz...women and their tales of how they made a man rich.

They can cook up moonlight tales from under their wig just to make people pity them and believe they have been through difficult times with the man, its all good sha....

Lola should not stop now, let her make Peter to become more popular than Psquare then we can begin to believe in her tales of superwoman that turn any struggling man to an overnight star undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by eyinjuege: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
RTSC:

Tribal insecurities.?

Go through this thread and look at your dance of shame.

Talking and talking like a woman quarrelling with her fellow market woman.

One would think you are from the omolola family.

Shior.

You must to show noni. Smoke will always find Its way out sha..
Are you Paul's alter ego?
Take it easy with your brother and his family. You continue to come across as bitter. He's happy with his wife and mother of his children. Money isn't everything. Happiness is more important especially with the people you love.
Perhaps if you could only apply the same thing and put yourself in other people's shoes, the world would be better and you could have a better relationship with your brother.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
tamethem:

Judging by your Monika you are a Lady. I bet, if eventually you don't get a husband like Peter then you are not lucky.

When a man stands up for his woman even when his family is full of hate for her, that is what I call being a real caring man.

"Lola splits the family" "Lola separated the family"

With what?

with a cutlass?

If being a Yoruba ,IBO or Hausa Sister in-law is an offense then let the Family be separated as long as the husband loves his wife .

I always said this, No one tells me who to marry. Neither Mum or Dad talk less a brother. I won't take that kind of shit.

My wife is my wife whether from India, Somalia or Afghanistan. As long as she respects me and gives me joy anyone can go and die if they are bitter about her color or Tribe.

As a woman with this kind of stand sist, you disappointed me
Oga you disappointed me the more..all these you just said..how did you find out it's the reason for their problem?what do you mean being Yoruba and Hausa?did Paul ever say that or you read it on the Internet thesame way I did?
I don't need a man who will fight his family because of me..what do you know the problem is..how did you know it's because she is Yoruba they are having problems apart from the fact that you read it online same way I did?as a man when you get married name sure you call your wife to order when you feel she is crossing the line and no man can tell you were or who to marry.

If you know me well you will know I don't support injustice..you can't maltreat your wife even if you are my brother and your wife cannot maltreat your siblings when I'm aware..you don't no anything about me.if they are having issues because he married Yoruba it's bad and if the wife is having issues with the brothers because she is older and feel they should respect her or honour her then she is wrong but in all these..who knows the truth so what are you saying?
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ugosample:

it is NOT the duty of the wives to bring peace to a family, that is where we often get it wrong

We have "umunna" for a reason

And they are there to ensure that all squabbles are settled amicably.

What does the wife want to do?

call a meeting?
or sit them down to talk sense ?

Umunna (or let ne use the world elders) are there to summon aggrieved parties and thrashing out issues
Not only umunna..the president too.your wife is the closest person to you..the only one who has the key to your heart and your private property.. someone you wouldn't let just anyone get to..you will even leave your wife with the keys.its the wives that can bring peace to the family and no one else..why can't the wives call a meeting?or talk to their husband's midnight to tell them how the problem in the family is affecting their own happiness.i called a meeting between two men that were having issues for years and other men were involved too because one of the men his wife was adding far instead of looking for peace..I was the only woman there and I called the meeting to make peace for them so why can't his wives call a meeting?is it a taboo?
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by adetayo234: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
short up if u didn't no wat 2 talk.
Is Jude DAT lift peter not DAT afonja winch.

You need to learn how to spell shut up.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
sandra50:

Not only umunna..the president too.your wife is the closest person to you..the only one who has the key to your heart and your private property.. someone you wouldn't let just anyone get to..you will even leave your wife with the keys.its the wives that can bring peace to the family and no one else..why can't the wives call a meeting?or talk to their husband's midnight to tell them how the problem in the family is affecting their own happiness.i called a meeting between two men that were having issues for years and other men were involved too because one of the men his wife was adding far instead of looking for peace..I was the only woman there and I called the meeting to make peace for them so why can't his wives call a meeting?is it a taboo?

it's not a taboo

it's actually good

But my point is that IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY
We have elders to settle quarrel between siblings and cousins

tho a good wife reaching out is a good move, the elders have that role to play too.

When you see a family in a scatter scatter position, you know that the elders are not playing their role

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ugosample:

it's not a taboo

it's actually good

But my point is that IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY
We have elders to settle quarrel between siblings and cousins

tho a good wife reaching out is a good move, the elders have that role to play too.

When you see a family in a scatter scatter position, you know that the elders are not playing their role

The wives have to do their best first but when it seems too big for them to handle then the elders in the family can come in not village umunna
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Enemyofpeace: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Ha sorry o, you mean they are fighting civil war in your family, eeyah. God will intervene o. Anyway my advert is not for Enemyofpeace and Enemyofprogress because they can't afford it, mind you I don't sell second hand material. What I sell is new and quality material. Why am I even exchanging word with you, you can't afford what I sell. So go and settle the civil war in your family. Bye bye
olosho using nairaland to look for customers
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
sandra50:

The wives have to do their best first but when it seems too big for them to handle then the elders in the family can come in not village umunna

that could work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
olosho using nairaland to look for customers
grin grin grin Enemyofpeace, why are you pained? The son of akwuna ashawo and tenten kobo pussy mother. You don't even know your father so let me stop here. I repeat your generation and your next 100th generation can not afford my window blind. Just remain in that brothel and do your business with your sisters grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Enemyofpeace: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

grin grin grin Enemyofpeace, why are you pained? The son of akwuna ashawo and tenten kobo pussy mother. You don't even know your father so let me stop here. I repeat your generation and your next 100th generation can not afford my window blind. Just remain in that brothel and do your business with your sisters grin
busted!

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
sandra50:

Oga you disappointed me the more..all these you just said..how did you find out it's the reason for their problem?what do you mean being Yoruba and Hausa?did Paul ever say that or you read it on the Internet thesame way I did?
I don't need a man who will fight his family because of me..what do you know the problem is..how did you know it's because she is Yoruba they are having problems apart from the fact that you read it online same way I did?as a man when you get married name sure you call your wife to order when you feel she is crossing the line and no man can tell you were or who to marry.

If you know me well you will know I don't support injustice..you can't maltreat your wife even if you are my brother and your wife cannot maltreat your siblings when I'm aware..you don't no anything about me.if they are having issues because he married Yoruba it's bad and if the wife is having issues with the brothers because she is older and feel they should respect her or honour her then she is wrong but in all these..who knows the truth so what are you saying?

Sist.
The common story about this feud is that Mama didn't want the girl in their family because she's Yoruba. No problems. Parents are like that. Its left for the guy or lady in question to convince his/her mum or dad.

But the most disappointing thing is Paul and Jude joining in the "No Yoruba in our family" syndrome.

They are at least educated and more exposed than Mama.

No matter what the outburst of Paul in reply to the Lady's birthday wish was stupid. No wonder he named himself Rudeboy . He was very rude and crude.
Now for people to be praising him is more crude and uncivilized.

Peter is a true gentleman because no brother tries that with me. I will put him where he belongs. You can insult me and I will keep my cool but not my wife and kids.

Lastly you saying you don't need a man that would fight his family because of you is pure hypocrisy. Every woman wants a man that would defend them in any situation. Why yours is different is a mystery.

Remain blessed.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by tammie24: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
eyinjuege:
Why is this Lola too cool and soft sef?
Why bother with people that don't like or want you?
You better face your front from henceforth.
Face your husband and family. Embrace those who embrace you.
You're from a responsible home. You knew what real money was, before they ever dreamt of it.
That's the problem with marrying from different social class.You can take some people out of the gutter, but the gutter will always live in them.
I tell you
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
tamethem:

Sist.
The common story about this feud is that Mama didn't want the girl in their family because she's Yoruba. No problems. Parents are like that. Its left for the guy or lady in question to convince his/her mum or dad.

But the most disappointing thing is Paul and Jude joining in the "No Yoruba in our family" syndrome.

They are at least educated and more exposed than Mama.

No matter what the outburst of Paul in reply to the Lady's birthday wish was stupid. No wonder he named himself Rudeboy . He was very rude and crude.
Now for people to be praising him is more crude and uncivilized.

Peter is a true gentleman because no brother tries that with me. I will put him where he belongs. You can insult me and I will keep my cool but not my wife and kids.

Lastly you saying you don't need a man that would fight his family because of you is pure hypocrisy. Every woman wants a man that would defend them in any situation. Why yours is different is a mystery.

Remain blessed.

I have seen all you wrote and I still disagree with you..you heard the mother never wanted the woman in question..how do you know this is true?
You call Peter a gentle man and Paul the rude one?since the beginning of this problem have you heard Paul say anything..Peter have been the one discussing his family every where he went to..

I will not also support my mother if she rejected my brother's wife to be just because of where she is from..I have been a victim and it hurts so much..it's totally wrong..
I will not also support my husband to fight his siblings for my sake when I'm wrong..when I'm crossing my line you call me in and call my attention to the things I wasn't doing right and when your siblings are messing up you warn them not to disrespect your wife and that settles it.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
sandra50:

I have seen all you wrote and I still disagree with you..you heard the mother never wanted the woman in question..how do you know this is true?
You call Peter a gentle man and Paul the rude one?since the beginning of this problem have you heard Paul say anything..Peter have been the one discussing his family every where he went to..

I will not also support my mother if she rejected my brother's wife to be just because of where she is from..I have been a victim and it hurts so much..it's totally wrong..
I will not also support my husband to fight his siblings for my sake when I'm wrong..when I'm crossing my line you call me in and call my attention to the things I wasn't doing right and when your siblings are messing up you warn them not to disrespect your wife and that settles it.

You are not far from being right

but it seems you are taking sides which is unfair. You talk as if the Lady is the one at fault . By doing what exactly?

Siding ones wife when she's wrong against ones family is wrong but how are you sure Lola was wrong.
She is older than the husband is that being wrong?
She's Yoruba is that being wrong?

I will like to know her offense.

grin you already taking sides

welldone
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
tamethem:

You are not far from being right

but it seems you are taking sides which is unfair. You talk as if the Lady is the one at fault . By doing what exactly?

Siding ones wife when she's wrong against ones family is wrong but how are you sure Lola was wrong.
She is older than the husband is that being wrong?
She's Yoruba is that being wrong?

I will like to know her offense.

grin you already taking sides

welldone
From my post did ever see where I accused of anything..did you see me talk about her being older that the husband a bad thing or she being Yoruba a crime?did you also see where I said Lola didn't make peace for them so it's wrong?what I said was the wives and no one in particular.
If you check what I wrote I didn't side anyone but you are the one who is siding Peter by calling Paul rude for saying something when he has never said anything all the while his brother has been opening mouth up and down.
My dear leave what you saw on social media and talk about what is at hand..in this recent fight..being Yoruba or being older is not the topic and no one mentioned that and I still instist that the wives have a very big role to play and if they are not doing then they are indirectly supporting the fight by siding their husband's.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
sandra50:

From my post did ever see where I accused of anything..did you see me talk about her being older that the husband a bad thing or she being Yoruba a crime?did you also see where I said Lola didn't make peace for them so it's wrong?what I said was the wives and no one in particular.
If you check what I wrote I didn't side anyone but you are the one who is siding Peter by calling Paul rude for saying something when he has never said anything all the while his brother has been opening mouth up and down.
My dear leave what you saw on social media and talk about what is at hand..in this recent fight..being Yoruba or being older is not the topic and no one mentioned that and I still instist that the wives have a very big role to play and if they are not doing then they are indirectly supporting the fight by siding their husband's.

OK you have won

grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
tamethem:

OK you have won

grin
I'm even tired of writing...I won you though.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
sandra50:
I'm even tired of writing...I won you though.

grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by ozila(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
na ozila o!
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.