Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (86448 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

This is the best reply from anyone.

Am flattered, thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by wakaawaka(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bros. I know say u go don old. So make i give you small respect.. So you want tell me say you go leave your wife go listen to Umunna.. Yes oh that be if your wife na Angel.. But my guy, make we check the spiritual settings and top it with the fact say Peter na daft guy(If you know, u know) The WIFE easily manipulated him and made him rebel against his own blood.. F U C K UMUNNA ONE MORE TIME.. THEY CAN GO TO HELL. The wife na part of the mind of the husband. I think u made your point about a "girlfriend".

I don talk finish.
Ugosample:

it is NOT the duty of the wives to bring peace to a family, that is where we often get it wrong

We have "umunna" for a reason

And they are there to ensure that all squabbles are settled amicably.

What does the wife want to do?

call a meeting?
or sit them down to talk sense ?

Umunna (or let ne use the world elders) are there to summon aggrieved parties and thrashing out issues

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by djon78(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ugosample:

so what is your point?

clear boundaries must be set, even though we are all family

it is the lack of well defined boundaries that cause trouble in the first place

There are rules of engagement between me and in laws, and extended family
we come together to help each other as family

but once again

Boundaries

Story

And boundaries being set how has it been?
Many more homes and marriages are breaking at an alarming rate.

What I am stating is based on research I conducted.
Family must remain supreme

Modern day women will want to control everything
And division is down
While most of then today don't even have the kind of character our mothers had

When a man marries
Ensure your wife follow family suprimacy
You will save yourself a lot
Because modern women don't have those character foundation to build a lasting legacy
Only just few
The wise ones

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
wakaawaka:
Bros. I know say u go don old. So make i give you small respect.. So you want tell me say you go leave your wife go listen to Umunna.. Yes oh that be if your wife na Angel.. But my guy, make we check the spiritual settings and top it with the fact say Peter na daft guy(If you know, u know) The WIFE easily manipulated him and made him rebel against his own blood.. F U C K UMUNNA ONE MORE TIME.. THEY CAN GO TO HELL. The wife na part of the mind of the husband. I think u were making your point about a girlfriend.

I don talk finish.

Well it depends

There are usually family squabbles here and there, let me use my own family as a reference point

Squabbles between husband and wife is settled between husband and wife

but squabbles between brothers /cousins are settled by "Umunna"

that's the point I am making

If there's money disagreement, or any of such, the matter will be deliberated and a proper decision taken

but then undecided

every one to his ways

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
jrusky:

Bro I don't care how they met hate is in our blood don't pretend about it. A well to do igbo man marrying non igbo will smell hell. I hate pretence ok it's not my thing.

I have said it here before that my own uncle hate me with passion for having too many Yoruba and Edo as friends (and these useless uncle has be living in Ibadan for over 40 years) and I hate him with passion and I have promised him I will rupture his testicles and smash his knee cap to pieces rendering him on wheelchair till he die any day he step his hate useless foot in our compound and I mean it and he knows.

Lola made mistake not asking very well before venturing into our side we are naturally humanity haters take it or burst that is why only wicked and racist f y c k i n g Jew claimed to be part of us and I'm very sure Hitler must have igbo gene.

Ogenne, biko na wetin
hahahaha, u are a joker my brother, talk about you and your family alone.

My own family is a wazobia family!

We have almost all the Nigerian tribes and may soon welcome a white too.

We do not hate. I have Yoruba SILs, I have Niger Delta too and even north.

Now back to your uncles hatred for Yorubas haven lived in Yoruba land for 40yrs, guess why

If u live in core Yoruba region, u may likely develop hatred for them with the way they derogates Igbos calling them Omo Igbo, this and that and always threatening both jokingly and seriously about chasing Igbos back to their village.

Majority of Yorubas believe Igbo land is a village because they are too primitive and prideful and hardly travel out aside to travel to London undecided

But most don't know that most Igbo remote communities are prettier than most places in Lagos talk more of Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, courtesy of Igbo people individual efforts to develop their various communities and villages without waiting for government.

So that maybe the root cause of your uncle not liking Yorubas.

That 1966 coup, counter coup, pogrom and later the Biafra Nigeria civil war destroyed a lot of things in Nigeria that I doubt will be fixed in this our generation, so those I think are the reasons behind the back and forth hatred accusations between Igbos and Yorubas.

So pls don't generalise, talk about your uncle or family.

Me Nairaland is gradually turning me to a tribalist cos if u read how some useless Yoruba touts here abuse anything Igbo, u can't help but join in giving it to them back cry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Seunnzy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
safarigirl:
how did Jude make him what he is today?

Where was Jude when they started?

If Jude is so great, let him go and make another P-Square. Let him help Paul get endorsements. His North side Inc was only able to give Cynthia Morgan brief popularity, but, how far her career now?

Jude is nothing but a shameless opportunist, who jumped on the success of his brothers and used familial ties to take a seat at the head of the table. He did not help anybody do a thing.

He cannot even help Paul that went with him, how much more the two of them. Who does Jude know? Who was Jude before P-square? Who is Jude after P-square? Nobody.
The guy u quoted is a foolish reta..rded ba.sta.rd

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
djon78:

Story

And boundaries being set how has it been?
Many more homes and marriages are breaking at an alarming rate.

What I am stating is based on research I conducted.
Family must remain supreme

Modern day women will want to control everything
And division is down
While most of then today don't even have the kind of character our mothers had

When a man marries
Ensure your wife follow family suprimacy
You will save yourself a lot
Because modern women don't have those character foundation to build a lasting legacy
Only just few
The wise ones

Of course family reigns supreme

your wife has become part of the family too, so she is also in the mix when you say family reigns supreme

But as I have said before, clear boundaries must be set, between your nuclear and extended family.

Your nuclear family (wife) does not cross the red line in extended family engagements, and your extended family does not cross the line either

My maternal grand father failed to do so, and he paid dearly for it undecided
May God rest your soul papa *sobs*

Homes have been breaking because the boundaries were not set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by wakaawaka(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bros. Your family might be 1000000000 times better than these guys own. See have you not experienced a situation where the parents of a man reject the girl he wants to marry? They don't know her from Jack! But some people are so fake that they cannot hide it.

My point is.. What does Paul and Jude stand to gain by disliking Peter's wife. Onwe ife ne Shi -e shi(Something dey smell) Pardon my igbo btw. I just think the lady is one of those people that want to be seen as a saint to the world but behind closed doors they are PURE EVIL. I still think Peter is a daft and at fault here and very gullible.

Respect!
Ugosample:

Well it depends

There are usually family squabbles here and there, let me use my own family as a reference point

Squabbles between husband and wife is settled between husband and wife

but squabbles between brothers /cousins are settled by "Umunna"

that's the point I am making

If there's money disagreement, or any of such, the matter will be deliberated and a proper decision taken

but then undecided

every one to his ways

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
will you get out from here. We are discussing about civil war, you come here dey advertise some yeye second hand materials. If I catch you e
Ha sorry o, you mean they are fighting civil war in your family, eeyah. God will intervene o. Anyway my advert is not for Enemyofpeace and Enemyofprogress because they can't afford it, mind you I don't sell second hand material. What I sell is new and quality material. Why am I even exchanging word with you, you can't afford what I sell. So go and settle the civil war in your family. Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by zomby(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
Rudeboy is arrogant and disrespectful.

I'm beginning to think the hatred he has for Lola who has stood by them is the major factor that engineered their splitting.

I don't know Lola personally to know if she's a good or bad person to judge, but publicly shading her indirectly shows you have no respect for your brother, his wife, your wife and your kids.

Peter not being able to shade your wife all this while doesn't make your wife a BETTER woman, it only shows how matured he is and respect he has for you and your family. Kindly grow up and stop being a disgrace to sensible twin brothers, husbands, fathers and uncles out there.

One needs to quit hatred and tribalism to be successful in entertainment industry.

I stand with PETER!
His family over P-sqaure.

Bro, when it comes to family matters, especially matters between 2 brothers, I advise folks to simply mind their business. No one truly knows what went down or what these people may be going through. Humans in general are different, folks handle different situations differently...For this reason, I say everyone should leave these 2 brothers alone and allow God and time to settle their differences.

Marriage can bring happiness and joy, but at the same time, it can also bring evil, bitterness and separation between family members.

I stand with the 2 of them (Peter and Paul).

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
wakaawaka:
Bros. Your family might be 1000000000 times better than these guys own. See have you not experienced a situation where the parents of a man reject the girl he wants to marry? They don't know her from Jack! But some people are so fake that they cannot hide it.

My point is.. What does Paul and Jude stand to gain by disliking Peter's wife. Onwe ife ne Shi -e shi(Something dey smell) Pardon my igbo btw. I just think the lady is one of those people that want to be seen as a saint to the world but behind closed doors they are PURE EVIL. I still think Peter is a daft and at fault here and very gullible.

Respect!

naa '
the Igbo is ok

my family is FAR FROM PERFECT

But we are getting by, even though we are scattered across the earth

we try to settle disputes between us as they come

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
What made Jude to start disliking Lola was this:

Lola came into Peter's life mainly because she saw that he and his twin had talent and she knew one or two contacts to get them shows. She saw it as an opportunity to make money for herself.

So she came in as one trying to help them grow and get more shows of which she tried her best and due to Jude's ability to produce quality songs made by Peter and Paul, Psquare were able to get shows, later endorsements and money.

Peter and Lola started dating.

Lola noticed that Jude was getting a big share of Psquare's earnings, she didn't like it, her reason: why would your elder brother be earning that big for being an ordinary artist manager, it's not cool, I don't like it.

He has to take less while u and your twin bro take the biggest cos u guys are the ones singing and dancing.

With time, Jude noticed Lola didn't like him because he was earning big as his brother's manager. He got angry that a stranger lady is just coming in from nowhere to dictate how things should be run in their family.

His dislike for Lola started and he started to advice his younger brother Peter not to continue with Lola but Peter won't listen cos he loved the Yellow Pawpaw lady being that she was the most beautiful woman he could ever get in his life being a broke guy that just came in from Jos to Lag, Lola was a classy goddess to Peter, he couldn't let go cheesy

The enmity between Lola and Jude continued as Jude hoped Peter won't marry Lola after all, Peter went ahead and married Lola against most of their family members' disapproval.

Why did most Okoye family members disapprove Peter marrying Lola The same music business money sharing formula issue Lola started out of her over sabi and over ambition as a wild lady that has gone far and wild.

So it is Lola that started the hatred.

If she had ignored how they shared their revenue happily before she came in and just mind her business, there wouldn't have been issues.

If u are honest, u and I know that majority of black women are fond of trying to persuade their man to stop doing things the way he used to do with his friends and Biz associates as soon as she steps in.

They will always want to dictate how things should he done and how their man should relate with people, and this does not always end well for men that allow it.

This is same thing Aisha Buhari has been trying to do between Buhari and his extended family of the Dauras.

But Buhari and the Dauras aren't giving her chance to do that.

good analysis, but that's if all you wrote is true because I ve not come across any comprehensive story like this anywhere.

And if all you said is true , as a big boy and an educated fellow, do you think Paul's outburst is cool?

Me I don't think so. He should have ignored the message and let peace reign, does it mean he will never reconcile with his brother?

Paul's wife too sent a message , why didn't Peter respond likewise.

He surely is more matured.

My take!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Lentini4u(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:

I'm beginning to think the hatred he has for Lola who has stood by them is the major factor that engineered their splitting.

I don't know Lola personally to know if she's a good or bad person to judge, but publicly shading her indirectly shows you have no respect for your brother, his wife, your wife and your kids.

Peter not being able to shade your wife all this while doesn't make your wife a BETTER woman, it only shows how matured he is and respect he has for you and your family. Kindly grow up and stop being a disgrace to sensible twin brothers, husbands, fathers and uncles out there.

One needs to quit hatred and tribalism to be successful in entertainment industry.

I stand with PETER!

My guy, you are too on point. I really enjoy this. In fact u spoke my entire mind. God bless u real good. Paul should just grow up. I've never ever read anything concerning Peter shading Paul's wife either publicly or privately..

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Dameland: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
What made Jude to start disliking Lola was this:

Lola came into Peter's life mainly because she saw that he and his twin had talent and she knew one or two contacts to get them shows. She saw it as an opportunity to make money for herself.

So she came in as one trying to help them grow and get more shows of which she tried her best and due to Jude's ability to produce quality songs made by Peter and Paul, Psquare were able to get shows, later endorsements and money.

Peter and Lola started dating.

Lola noticed that Jude was getting a big share of Psquare's earnings, she didn't like it, her reason: why would your elder brother be earning that big for being an ordinary artist manager, it's not cool, I don't like it.

He has to take less while u and your twin bro take the biggest cos u guys are the ones singing and dancing.

With time, Jude noticed Lola didn't like him because he was earning big as his brother's manager. He got angry that a stranger lady is just coming in from nowhere to dictate how things should be run in their family.

His dislike for Lola started and he started to advice his younger brother Peter not to continue with Lola but Peter won't listen cos he loved the Yellow Pawpaw lady being that she was the most beautiful woman he could ever get in his life being a broke guy that just came in from Jos to Lag, Lola was a classy goddess to Peter, he couldn't let go cheesy

The enmity between Lola and Jude continued as Jude hoped Peter won't marry Lola after all, Peter went ahead and married Lola against most of their family members' disapproval.

Why did most Okoye family members disapprove Peter marrying Lola The same music business money sharing formula issue Lola started out of her over sabi and over ambition as a wild lady that has gone far and wild.

So it is Lola that started the hatred.

If she had ignored how they shared their revenue happily before she came in and just mind her business, there wouldn't have been issues.

If u are honest, u and I know that majority of black women are fond of trying to persuade their man to stop doing things the way he used to do with his friends and Biz associates as soon as she steps in.

They will always want to dictate how things should he done and how their man should relate with people, and this does not always end well for men that allow it.

This is same thing Aisha Buhari has been trying to do between Buhari and his extended family of the Dauras.

But Buhari and the Dauras aren't giving her chance to do that.

Lol..see analysis! Where on earth did U get all this info? Na wa ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Lentini4u(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dameland:

Lol..see analysis! Where on earth did U get all this info? Na wa ooo.

Rubbish!! This guy na mumu

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Xfemt(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Is a taboo 4 nwafor 2 marry afonja.
Peter shud hv listen 2 him family
Lalasticlala Paul hv expose d weeked sista in law
only ur name sef show say u no get sense. Tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Lentini4u(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Dameland post=73094685]
Lol..see analysis! Where on earth did U get all this info? Na wa ooo.[/
Abi oooo.help me ask am

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by nagalee(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
The only problem I see here is tribal prejudice towards Lola

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Biglittlelois(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Why is this Lola too cool and soft sef?
Why bother with people that don't like or want you?
You better face your front from henceforth.
Face your husband and family. Embrace those who embrace you.
You're from a responsible home. You knew what real money was, before they ever dreamt of it.
That's the problem with marrying from different social class.You can take some people out of the gutter, but the gutter will always live in them.

You spoke the absolute truth.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by danuzochukwu: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
I really disagree with paul and so many people supporting him in this forum, peter has told us hundreds of times the reason he is annoyed with his twin brother and paul has never for once denyed it, only to come out and continue to blame his innocent brother's wife. Furthermore if he is so pained about their disbandment, he should do the right thing because peter has outlined his grievances with paul which included disrespect to his wife and childen.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Biglittlelois(f): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

I can't imagine anyone raised well, and with small change be this local, as though village people are after him.
Same Paul inferred it publicly that his wife's previous miscarriages were due to his brother's wife. He also inferred it after having his twins that despite all the money some people have(his brother), they couldn't have twins. He made a mockery of not his brother (who had children before the others dreamt of even having theirs, and who's wife is definitely not barren), but a mockery of those genuinely trying to conceive. I started seeing him for his true self since that statement, and he never disappoints with his misyarns.
He is jealous of his brother.
Maybe na him wan toast Lola den, before his broda chance am, because this his hatred is more than just business matters. At least, he said he is the brain behind p square. Now he has the platform to himself, let him shine. I wonder why Jude isn't managing his career again. Could it be that he never wanted Jude in the picture too, and just used Peter to take the fall. I know people like him, they let others do their dirty work.

Wow, this is new shocked didnt know paul is this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by troublegirl22: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Mehnnn this is loud

I have beautiful, affordable and high quality material of window blind. Honestly you will be amaze at the price. Please check my signature for pictures

Foolishly loud.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by whitedove(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry I have always said that women can ruin men in this world, but Paul abeg leave the bleaching woman, cool plus Mr Peter is still my best artist in Nigeria but his wife is fake and I suspect Paul's wife as well, fear whoree called wives undecided

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Olodo ,Lola is mixed race ,she is not bleaching.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by smartolala(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
On a serious note with Paul utterance,i believe peter's story,there is gang up against his family,time has revealed the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by PAQ(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry I have always said that women can ruin men in this world, but Paul abeg leave the bleaching woman, cool plus Mr Peter is still my best artist in Nigeria but his wife is fake and I suspect Paul's wife as well, fear whoree called wives undecided

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

She is half caste, born fair, does not need bleeching. Not every fair woman you see bleaches. Even in Nigeria there r regions u see naturally fair poeple. Nothing fake about her. Plus her money is real too!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Yemi7up: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:

I stand with PETER!
I stand with Peter too.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Obason22(m): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:

I stand with PETER!
He said the right thing, don't preach good on social media to get attention from fans.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by 9gerian: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2018
How could a family fail to heed the advise never to put asunder what God has joined together?!

Even after they got married and have children, they are still striving to break the couple up... Plus only a weakling attacks his brother’s wife, insinuating that voodoo was involved.

That is the height of wickedness, and anybody supporting such should pray to experience such treatment from the in laws.

israelmao:
How could a woman just came suddenly and put end to once sweet and cordial relationship between two blood brothers?

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by 9gerian: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Well said!

eyinjuege:
Why is this Lola too cool and soft sef?
Why bother with people that don't like or want you?
You better face your front from henceforth.
Face your husband and family. Embrace those who embrace you.
You're from a responsible home. You knew what real money was, before they ever dreamt of it.
That's the problem with marrying from different social class.You can take some people out of the gutter, but the gutter will always live in them.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by GrowUpBoys: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Danelo:
Fear women cus they are the only one's to have seen the devil face to face...man only chop Apple.

Yes all men fear your useless mama shocked

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by safarigirl(f): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
And who s Lola? A gold digger and family destroyer.
how can Lola be a good digger? Someone from a rich home, someone whose mother is white, someone who was partying in UK before P-Square knew what a passport even looks like.

Na people wey never see money dey abuse that term 'gold digger' pass... People from poverty are quick to label anybody gold digger because they are paranoid whenever they make small change.

Case in point, Paul and Jude. When a man who comes from lack and gains sudden wealth talks, you know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Goldmaxx(f): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2018
BiafraIShere:
This is so sad! Paul should have been more diplomatic even if she is the culprit. I never knew their rift would have lasted this long and there seems to be no end in sight. Iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpupku!! Whatever is the grouse should be resolved amicably for the good of the family and Nigerian entertainment industry. Other Africans such as South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania etc are now contesting our dominance of the music industry since it was left to the kids like Wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel, Tecno etc. We need great songs from Psquare like it used to be. I hope this won't be the end of the twins together. Influential people or the Anambra state Governor should invite them and call for a truce. Their best individually is just average but their Psquare albums is always a hit, back to back and they always have sold out shows in any city they travel to in Africa but they can't even host any shows again, so sad!
did paul mention any name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.