Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate (10894 Views)

People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Currently Trending On Twitter / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by WeyreyHunter: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by madridsta007(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
eDoctorr:
I need to know if there is any hidden benefit for all these Candidates with 100% certainty of losing.

Is it not just a waste of time. They know quiet alright that they won't win. So what's their mission?

1. It boosts their CV. They can get a 3 minute interview spot on Al Jazeera and talk about Nigeria and African affairs from the position of an “African Expert.”

2. If they make a lot of noise, they can get patronage from the Big Two of PDP and APC with promises of ministerial positions and financial inducements while they hand over their structure and supporters.

They will need to be careful though as, like APC and Omisore, they can be dumped when the elections are over.

3. A mention on the papers as an “elder statesmen and one-time Presidential candidate”, when they grow old.

4. Self-delusion. This is their main driver and gain. They are Nigerians and deluding ourselves is where we rank highest. Poverty capital of the world with a President that has questionable secondary school certificate, we still open our mouth and say we are “The Giant of Africa.” Giant in what? That’s foolishness and self-delusion. This is a gain for these aspirants, deluding themselves that they will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:
Bad news for PDP.
2019 election results
ATIKU 45% of votes
PMB 36% of votes
Moghala 8%
Sowore 4%
Obe 7% of votes

All the votes will not be more than 4Million

Lmfao, keep dreaming, both apc and pdp ship us fast sinking
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by eDoctorr(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
madridsta007:

1. It boosts their CV. They can get a 3 minute interview spot on Al Jazeera and talk about Nigeria and African affairs from the position of an “African Expert.”

2. If they make a lot of noise, they can get patronage from the Big Two of PDP and APC with promises of ministerial positions and financial inducements while they hand over their structure and supporters.

They will need to be careful though as, like APC and Omisore, they can be dumped when the elections are over.

3. A mention on the papers as an “elder statesmen and one-time Presidential candidate”, when they grow old.

4. Self-delusion. This is their main driver and gain. They are Nigerians and deluding ourselves is where we rank highest. Poverty capital of the world with a President that has questionable secondary school certificate, we still open our mouth and say we are “The Giant of Africa.” Giant in what? That’s foolishness and self-delusion. This is a gain for these aspirants, deluding themselves that they will win.

Satisfactory. Thanks

1 Like

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
madridsta007:

What about those who don't fall into the category u mentioned? As u can see, some of the new candidate are not joking at all... Some are shoulder above what u mentioned
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
eDoctorr:

Satisfactory. Thanks

U just wanna get just any answer, are u genuinely interested in knowing answer? I doubt, we already know parties that will end up supporting apc and pdp and there are some other real contenders, u can have ur opinion that they will loose bt they have a real chance, if only u will go out to the street there and conduct ur own research urself.... Watch out for sowore next year... At least u know he needs nothing of what that guy told u... He already has a full CV, operates his own media house, granting interview on CNN or aljazera is nothing to him, he will never pitch tenth with apc and pdp and will never accept any inducement from them... Infact, he is the nightmare of apc and pdp now
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by dracosith(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Other side APC, PDP, any other political party for presidency are just house fellowship
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by eDoctorr(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
princetom1:

U just wanna get just any answer, are u genuinely interested in knowing answer? I doubt, we already know parties that will end up supporting apc and pdp and there are some other real contenders, u can have ur opinion that they will loose bt they have a real chance, if only u will go out to the street there and conduct ur own research urself.... Watch out for sowore next year... At least u know he needs nothing of what that guy told u... He already has a full CV, operates his own media house, granting interview on CNN or aljazera is nothing to him, he will never pitch tenth with apc and pdp and will never accept any inducement from them... Infact, he is the nightmare of apc and pdp now

No amount of his relevancy can match the top two candidates.

He can never, I repeat, he can never win.

I can bet it with everything I have. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

This Sowore u are talking about, do u even know his running mate? Shioo
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by madridsta007(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
princetom1:

What about those who don't fall into the category u mentioned? As u can see, some of the new candidate are not joking at all... Some are shoulder above what u mentioned

Asides PDP and APC, the others are deluding themselves. This is a simple fact, at least at Presidential level.
And there’s nothing wrong in admitting this. Most democracies and quasi-democracies like Nigeria’s, revolve around 2 main political parties.
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
eDoctorr:

No amount of his relevancy can match the top two candidates.

He can never, I repeat, he can never win.

I can bet it with everything I have. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

This Sowore u are talking about, do u even know his running mate? Shioo

Lol, see u... Am not an ignorant, if u wanna know something, u just use Google, he chooses his running mate even before atiku choose his, his name is Doctor Rabiu Rufai. And stop making statement u can regret later, we are tired with apc and pdp, that's why we wanna vote for him and most importantly, he has wat apc and pdp doesn't have and will never have... Integrity, capacity, willingness, sincerity, transparency and intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
madridsta007:

Asides PDP and APC, the others are deluding themselves. This is a simple fact, at least at Presidential level.
And there’s nothing wrong in admitting this. Most democracies and quasi-democracies like Nigeria’s, revolve around 2 main political parties.

Remind me what apc and pdp has pls. We wount even be having this conversation if they had been any good in all aspect... But that's the reality we found our selves now, we are tired of the 2 party and for the first time, we having real contenders based on people who have been showing support so far
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by icon007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
LWFashion:

Don't even know these guys!
Ever heard ?

He became known riding on Durotoye's lose.

Don't tell me you don't know Fela Durotoye oo. Lol
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by madridsta007(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
princetom1:

Remind me what apc and pdp has pls. We wount even be having this conversation if they had been any good in all aspect... But that's the reality we found our selves now, we are tired of the 2 party and for the first time, we having real contenders based on people who have been showing support so far

Both are ideology-less political mutations. One is more nationalist in spread and intent (PDP) over the other (APC). I would have criticised both as equally mediocre, but that would be dishonest. The cellphone, for instance, it’s prevalence and boom came from one party [in government]. The other, APC, has run a system of rank nepotism. You can’t really do anything successful if nepotism was how you run things.

That said, for all their failings, both parties have the political structure to win and secure votes. To think that an Oby party, which I don’t recall its name, will win a ward in Anambra or Sokoto state, in two months or so, to an election is to delude myself. It’s a Nigerian thing, self-delusion I know, but on this trait, I’ve lost my Nigerianness.
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wahala90:
lol...u be omomo...
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
madridsta007:

Both are ideology-less political mutations. One is more nationalist in spread and intent (PDP) over the other (APC). I would have criticised both as equally mediocre, but that would be dishonest. The cellphone, for instance, it’s prevalence and boom came from one party [in government]. The other, APC, has run a system of rank nepotism. You can’t really do anything successful if nepotism was how you run things.

That said, for all their failings, both parties have the political structure to win and secure votes. To think that an Oby party, which I don’t recall its name, will win a ward in Anambra or Sokoto state, in two months or so, to an election is to delude myself. It’s a Nigerian thing, self-delusion I know, but on this trait, I’ve lost my Nigerianness.

Both is equally mediocre, full of dishonest people from A to Z, as a matter of fact, u can't be in any of the party if u are an upright man. Which structure do they have? Thugs. How do they secure votes? Through propaganda, stomach infrastructure and vote buying. Leave this shore and see what a political structure is. They have no belive or idea at all, that's why today they are in apc, 2mao they are in pdp. As for those of us who wanna vote in sowore, we are very clear why we voting him... He has proven his self. People will be shocked weda he wins or not
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by bilms(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
babzo:

INEC gives subsidy to all parties. I think 80 million for parties with presidential candidates....not sure exact figure.

Don't be ignorant. Parties pay inec, not the other way round
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by madridsta007(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
princetom1:

Both is equally mediocre, full of dishonest people from A to Z, as a matter of fact, u can't be in any of the party if u are an upright man. Which structure do they have? Thugs. How do they secure votes? Through propaganda, stomach infrastructure and vote buying. Leave this shore and see what a political structure is. They have no belive or idea at all, that's why today they are in apc, 2mao they are in pdp. As for those of us who wanna vote in sowore, we are very clear why we voting him... He has proven his self. People will be shocked weda he wins or not

Well, I am telling what is basic knowledge. Not emotional knowledge.
With politics, it is always important to keep semantics and emotions out, especially at strategic level.
There is no political party that is "upright" sir. None, at least in Nigeria. Politics at every level involves scheming, backstabbing, a morsel of lies and exaggeration everywhere. These are not "upright traits".

Asides APC and PDP, the rest are there for a tickbox. Again, I am sure you know this.
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by Gerrard59(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
ednut1:
These guys are increasing the cost of election and logistics Parties shud be reduced to 5 max abeg. Person no fit win street go dey disturb us

grin grin

1 Like

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by LWFashion(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
icon007:

He became known riding on Durotoye's lose.

Don't tell me you don't know Fela Durotoye oo. Lol

Ah. Fela... 'fcus I do. But not this....thg. lol
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by LWFashion(f): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
ednut1:
These guys are increasing the cost of election and logistics. Parties shud be reduced to 5 max abeg. Person no fit win street go dey disturb us
Lol hope this is not Tunde Ednut. Jeez.
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
madridsta007:

Well, I am telling what is basic knowledge. Not emotional knowledge.
With politics, it is always important to keep semantics and emotions out, especially at strategic level.
There is no political party that is "upright" sir. None, at least in Nigeria. Politics at every level involves scheming, backstabbing, a morsel of lies and exaggeration everywhere. These are not "upright traits".

Asides APC and PDP, the rest are there for a tickbox. Again, I am sure you know this.

I know alot are for kickbacks and i also know alot of them are funded by apc and pdp... I also know that there are some that have genuine concern for Nigeria and not ur every day political parties... That will turn this country around if voted for... No emotions attached, that's just fact, all of us can't be same, even Buhari and Atiku isn't same through they both belong to the bad egg and for the record, nothing good can come out of apc and pdp because there is a million step u need to wet, and they become more as u step higher and they aren't even doing it in a little way, they taking the whole money in Nigeria for their selves alone
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
LWFashion:

Lol hope this is not Tunde Ednut. Jeez.
nope
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by babzo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
bilms:

Don't be ignorant. Parties pay inec, not the other way round

Mister Hasim Olawale...for someone trying to promote a political party, try not to insult the very people you are trying to convince to vote for you.......learn how to dis agree with politeness...its common PR sense...

And do your research well....no party pays INEC....how is that even possible....?
INEC gives subsidies to EVERY political party!
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by madridsta007(m): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2018
princetom1:

I know alot are for kickbacks and i also know alot of them are funded by apc and pdp... I also know that there are some that have genuine concern for Nigeria and not ur every day political parties... That will turn this country around if voted for... No emotions attached, that's just fact, all of us can't be same, even Buhari and Atiku isn't same through they both belong to the bad egg and for the record, nothing good can come out of apc and pdp because there is a million step u need to wet, and they become more as u step higher and they aren't even doing it in a little way, they taking the whole money in Nigeria for their selves alone

This is all emotions, bro.
It is not whether someone loves APC or PDP. Parties that disappear after a major election and re-appear only 6 months before another major election are not parties or entities to be taken seriously. That I am having to write plenty paragraphs to explain to you what is basic knowledge is actually worrying. It means that many dont have the basic political knowledge needed to understand Nigeria's politics and party system.
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by LWFashion(f): 5:32am On Nov 19, 2018
ednut1:
nope

Aii
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by Wahala90: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Stocking:
igbos are so easy to spot on Nairaland these days

Livefreeordieha:
lol...u be omomo...

E pain una but many clicked like. Sorry, the truth hurts! See Another one.

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by Stocking: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Wahala90:

Many clicked like?
Lmao cheesy cheesy

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by princetom1(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2018
madridsta007:

This is all emotions, bro.
It is not whether someone loves APC or PDP. Parties that disappear after a major election and re-appear only 6 months before another major election are not parties or entities to be taken seriously. That I am having to write plenty paragraphs to explain to you what is basic knowledge is actually worrying. It means that many dont have the basic political knowledge needed to understand Nigeria's politics and party system.

What AAC does in just 3 months is disrupt the political space in Nigeria... Not ur everyday politicians... AAC was preceded by a movement
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Wahala90:

take all of mine..Never needed it..

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by Penywise(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2018
We have only one candidate. Speedy Darlington.
Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by Wahala90: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
take all of mine..Never needed it..

Kill yourself if the truth hurts you. See another one.

Re: People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate by madridsta007(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
princetom1:

What AAC does in just 3 months is disrupt the political space in Nigeria... Not ur everyday politicians... AAC was preceded by a movement

OK.
AAC's aim is to disrupt the political space. Not win elections.
Alright. I finally get your point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan: Senate Will Act Expeditiously On Presidential Requests / Nsukka Unity Rally: NASS Members, Nwodo, Ayogu Eze Support Ugwuanyi / Jangebe Abductions: 24-Hour Curfew Imposed As Violence Mar Schoolgirls' Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.