Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman (776 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Set To Resign: Reveals Why He Will Step Down As NFF President / Gothia Cup Draws In Ajegunle: Ex Super Eagle Stars, CAF & NFA Officials At Event / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Mace0lane: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
NFA chairman need to resign without further delay. Nigeria football as nosedived into the gutters with this clown as NFA chairman. Under this jerk the super eagle couldn’t now move out of the group stage at the last World Cup.

I remember vividly late Keshi took Nigeria to the second round of the world and was sacked. This failure Rohr is allowed to stay on after failing to qualify from the group stages. Keshi won the Nation Cup, if this white jerk does not win the nations cup he should voluntarily resign with the entire crop of foolish eagles disband forthwith.

The Falcon have never lost to South Africa, Pinnick appointed the first white coach and Nigeria suffered our first lost to South Africa. There is no gainsaying the oyinbo coach should be sacked right way n a Nigerians appointed immediately. If it was an Hausaman that was at the helm many would have asked for his head so why not that of Pinnick ?

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by somito121(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oh pinnick plays or coaches

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by omoakin87(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some background checking of some personality needs to checked before they comment on any issue.
abi what's the correlation that Super Falcons loss a match and the call for Pinnick sacked? what about Super Eagles that just qualified for AFCON 2019?
people like you are the one that don't want this country to progress.
I pity ur mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Earthquake2: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Are you well at all?

Do you know Amaju is sponsoring the Super Eagles with his personal money

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by HegenIkomkeh(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dear Op,your opinion is highly biased and unreasonable.
You sound hateful,confused and ignorant.
Please try and see a psychiatrist ASAP.
By the way, what do you mean by "NFA"?? grin

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Amaju is a failure. First time in history Falcons lost to S.A due to his negligence, it's only God that will punish him
Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Samakus(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op, bet with sense, you no go gree. Now you have lost your bet on Falcons winning SA babes and you're fuming. Ntoooorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Mace0lane: 5:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Samakus:
Op, bet with sense, you no go gree. Now you have lost your bet on Falcons winning SA babes and you're fuming. Ntoooorrrrrr

You get the picture. I don’t know what sense I need here, should I have bet SA to win Nigeria ?

ednut1:
Oh pinnick plays or coaches
Nobody ask Keshi this silly questions after he won the nations cup n got to the second round of the World Cup yet he was sacked and his team disbanded. Now compare that to this struggling to qualify for a Nations cup and couldn’t not get out of group stage at the WC

omoakin87:
Some background checking of some personality needs to checked before they comment on any issue.
abi what's the correlation that Super Falcons loss a match and the call for Pinnick sacked? what about Super Eagles that just qualified for AFCON 2019?
people like you are the one that don't want this country to progress. I pity ur mindset.

Qualify for AFCON ?! The same AFCON Keshi won not just qualify o n went on to take Nigeria to the second round of the WOrld Cup but was sacked. We all know the present Eagle can never achieve that. Look at their wobbling n tumbling performance to qualify n disgraceful shameless exist from the WC where they played like hopeless chicken. I know for a fact Keshi team did beta n was disbanded why was this silly Rohr retained with all the foolish players ?! Why ?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Mace0lane: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Earthquake2:
Are you well at all?

Do you know Amaju is sponsoring the Super Eagles with his personal money

Tell that to the dogs
Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Mace0lane: 5:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Amaju is a failure. First time in history Falcons lost to S.A due to his negligence, it's only God that will punish him
My brother I de tell you. Imagine SA wey person suppose de use clear bet9ja money I go de shake to place bet. Under other NFF chairman SA know say their best result is not even a drawn now person go de fear make SA no beat Nigeria. The sad thing is some idiot is celebrating such mediocrity based on sentiment. The sentiment they did not allow to thrive under successful Keshi. 9ja straight win against SA under Keshi Na guarantee money no just think am.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by Mace0lane: 5:40am On Nov 21, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
Dear Op,your opinion is highly biased and unreasonable.
You sound hateful,confused and ignorant.
Please try and see a psychiatrist ASAP.
By the way, what do you mean by "NFA"?? grin
I meant NFF with NFA.

When you say biased n unreasonable did the Eagles under Keshi not win AFCON n got to the second round of the World Cup ?

The same World Cup this present puccies could not get out of the group stage ? Now tell me what is reasonable in disbanding a team that got out of the group stage, qualified for the second round, n sacking it coach while retaining the coach of one that could not make it out of the group stage and retaining the same team that failed to make it out of the group stage ?

What is the basis for retaining the team that failed woefully while disbanding the one that succeeded marginally n the coach that failed completely compared to one that got to the second round of the WC n won the AFCON this one is struggling to qualify for ? What exactly is reasonable or unreasonable ? You sure say no be sentiment wan kill you so because if na ignorance you suppose chop koboko for that your naughty head 4 ya comment
Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by omoakin87(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:

You get the picture. I don’t know what sense I need here, should I have bet SA to win Nigeria ?

Nobody ask Keshi this silly questions after he won the nations cup n got to the second round of the World Cup yet he was sacked and his team disbanded. Now compare that to this struggling to qualify for a Nations cup and couldn’t not get out of group stage at the WC

Qualify for AFCON ?! The same AFCON Keshi won not just qualify o n went on to take Nigeria to the second round of the WOrld Cup but was sacked. We all know the present Eagle can never achieve that. Look at their wobbling n tumbling performance to qualify n disgraceful shameless exist from the WC where they played like hopeless chicken. I know for a fact Keshi team did beta n was disbanded why was this silly Rohr retained with all the foolish players ?! Why ?

Maybe you should kukuma help Nigerians to prepare Amaju Pinick's sack letter. abeg u no to go relax.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Need To Resign As Nfa Chairman by omoakin87(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mace0lane:

And na Pinnick not Coaching crew nor Players?

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Valencia 2-2 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. / Lionel Messi Scores 600th Goal With Stunning Free-kick, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.