Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (37298 Views)

Poster War In Ado-Ekiti As Candidates Engage In Campaign Two Days To Election / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by thegeniusmedia: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Director-General, Atiku Campaign Organisation, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, and the Director-General, Buhari Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, will both be on Politics Today, a programme on Channels TV, to discuss issues relating to the 2019 presidential election campaigns.

This was contained in an information tweeted by one of the Atiku Campaign organisations, Atiku 2019, via its Twitter handle @@PDP_2019.

“Please the time is 8pm today on Channels TV,”

https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/11/18/rotimi-amaechi-in-campaign-debate/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by gaby(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gbagan....let's get the initial feelers on what to expect from both camps this campaign season.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by ogaontop(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
OGD all the way!

40 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by NwaAmaikpe: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

In as much as I stand with Atiku, I trust my friend Rt.Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi to whoop Gbenga Daniel's ass.

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Mangreat034(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rotimi will floor gbenga o

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by icon007(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
1 would be talking about invisible achievements, the other would be talking about 'unrealistic' promises. U can't just trust Nigeria politicians.

May God bless this country

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by chicoMX(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In as much as I stand with Atiku, I trust my friend Rt.Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Azubuike to whoop Gbenga Daniel's ass.

Gbenga Daniel and debate be like 5 & 6.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by SolutionMee: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy
I should have been used instead.
Flawless victory.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by neolboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gbenga wawuuuu

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In as much as I stand with Atiku, I trust my friend Rt.Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Azubuike to whoop Gbenga Daniel's ass.

cheesy Because of your indifference with Yoruba’s you had to support apc Amaechi as against Atiku’s Gbenga.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by punisha: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'd rather eat 12 cupss of aki na ukwa and have a massive headache, toothache possibly than listen to Amaechi.

this men (apc cohorts) have made the art of lying lose its value.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Racoon(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
If the "Next level" presentation launched by Buhari/APC this evening is what the government is showcasing as "achievements", then Nigeria is far from redemption.

Gbenga Daniel was really brilliant throughout the show. Guy was impressively matching facts with facts unlike Amaechi that was just rattling himself away.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by nonut: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
When is Jubril having a debate with Mr Atiku?

10 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by TheFreeOne: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ameachi whoop Gbenga ass? You must be joking.

And I hope you are watching the program as your clown of a man keeps blabbing unlike Gbenga Daniel who spoke with facts and figures.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Xander85: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:
When is Jubril having a debate with Mr Atiku?

When hell freezes over! wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by osazeeblue01: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gbenga, will carry the day.

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by fritiyo: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Seriously, smting is wrng wi dat dude. he has bn talkin trash on anoda thread on peter n lola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Lerio(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
who won??

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by seanfer(m): 4:40am On Nov 19, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Ameachi whoop Gbenga ass? You must be joking.

And I hope you are watching the program as your clown of a man keeps blabbing unlike Gbenga Daniel who spoke with facts and figures.

Misinformation.... There was no debate, What occurred was just an interview in a separate segment of the programme called Politics Today... The whole world saw how Gbenga Daniel was unable to answer the most important questions e-g.. How Atiku is going to restructure the country? Was Atiku Indicted in the US Senate report? Why Atiku has not been able to visit USA?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku please increase your campaign in the Northeast.

Here in Borno and Yobe you might not obtain 10% of the total votes

22 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by bitcoin215: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Cool
Love this
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Omeokachie: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
There was no debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by KingAzari: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

Misinformation.... There was no debate, What occurred was just an interview in a separate segment of the programme called Politics Today... The whole world saw how Gbenga Daniel was unable to answer the most important questions e-g.. How Atiku is going to restructure the country? Was Atiku Indicted in the US Senate report? Why Atiku has not been able to visit USA?

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by debuscket(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Gbenga Daniel is highly cerebral while Rotimi Amechi is anencephalic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by satowind(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari's clone must go come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Officialpdpnig: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
During the program, Amaechi dropped a lot of truths while Gbenga Daniel was busy dodging questions he was asked.

E.g he was asked if Atiku will only do a single term and he dodged it by saying, Atiku alone can answer that. cheesy

They are already scamming Nigerians and their gullible followers who so believed in the single term hogwash from Atiku grin

Amaechi said the entire 16 years of PDP was all years of rot and he was asked if he was not a part of the same PDP and Amaechi said he was a poster boy to the party then who they later made an enemy.

Amaechi obviously said the truth because after the program, Reno Omokri on his twitter page focused on that statement by Amaechi that the 16 years of PDP were all years of rot. He didn't deny it, he couldn't deny it. He rather focused on the size of Amaechis stomach (which is unlike him) he totally ignored the bigger issue of the 16 year rot and this proves that Amaechi spoke the truth

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by MorataFC: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2018
ogaontop:
OGD all the way!
ODG will boycott the meeting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by yinkus6750(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Its time for Royal Rumble.
Let all the propaganda and deceit start.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Corrinthians(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Why is Gbenda making face like he just farted? grin

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by speedyGonzales: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2018
well, na to wait and see!

but Ameachi's job is harder because he must show, what they have done so far, and what will be done in the future while Gbenga is just to criticize and propose better solutions. given that buhari hasn't really done much.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.