Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (37312 Views)

Poster War In Ado-Ekiti As Candidates Engage In Campaign Two Days To Election / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Smile4daddy(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Good one.

Let's take these drugs to keep us strong and healthy as we continue to wait till 8pm.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by kindnyce(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2018
Rt Hon Ameachi all the way..very equivocal. While ogd will be smiling cluelesly and sheepishly
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by TrueLEADER: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

Misinformation.... There was no debate, What occurred was just an interview in a separate segment of the programme called Politics Today... The whole world saw how Gbenga Daniel was unable to answer the most important questions e-g.. How Atiku is going to restructure the country? Was Atiku Indicted in the US Senate report? Why Atiku has not been able to visit USA?

Now tell us how Amaechi messed up the interview when asked about the unwarranted debts and importation of rice and high cost of everything.......

Myopic partisan Minion.

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by ayomilore: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why is Gbenda making face like he just farted? grin

The guy na drug addict.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by mfm04622: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
ogaontop:
OGD all the way!

Lol!!!!!

Are you from Ogun State or do you live there? If you don't, don't praise the thief. If you are from Ogun state or live there, apart from the stadium in Ijebu, tell us what OGD did for Ogun State in his 8 years. It is simple

6 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by eneyoduke(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Jibrin of Sudan vs Butiku

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by dam2000(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Blame game continue
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by mfm04622: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku please increase your campaign in the Northeast.

Here in Borno and Yobe you might not obtain 10% of the total votes

I thought Okupe said he will win North East convincingly? What changed?

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Ameachi whoop Gbenga ass? You must be joking.

And I hope you are watching the program as your clown of a man keeps blabbing unlike Gbenga Daniel who spoke with facts and figures.

what facts !! what figures.. whatever gbenga is gonna say will be about blueprints & plans ...apparently promises ....
only history ,past events,, achievements & earned figures can be qualified as facts not prospectives.. its amaechi that has facts becos he can mention one or two things he as achieved as minister of transportation with figures we can verify.
whatever gbenga is saying where can we verify it...

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by oluwasegun007(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why is Gbenda making face like he just farted? grin

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by futurism: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
PRESENTATION:

cheesy Because of your indifference with Yoruba’s you had to support apc Amaechi as against Atiku’s Gbenga.

be has his reasons bro.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by calitobrigonte(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2018
These guys are campaigning for people that in an ideal place would have no chance of being in their respective state house of assembly. With respective to the demographics of Nigeria, these candidates are...

TOO OLD!

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Deapexboy(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

Misinformation.... There was no debate, What occurred was just an interview in a separate segment of the programme called Politics Today... The whole world saw how Gbenga Daniel was unable to answer the most important questions e-g.. How Atiku is going to restructure the country? Was Atiku Indicted in the US Senate report? Why Atiku has not been able to visit USA?
ThankGod you notice it

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Anywhere belle face paoliticians
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by oshe111(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Even if Amaechi appears deaf and dumb, Zombies will still vote him. So whats the point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by seanfer(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Now tell us how Amaechi messed up the interview when asked about the unwarranted debts and importation of rice and high cost of everything.......

Myopic partisan Minion.

Amaechi goofed also by turning Himself to the Moderator and also the Guest on the show... But let us look at the debt you mentioned now... How much was the PDP borrowed in US$ and be sincere how much the APC borrowed also in US$.... And please use the Exchange rate when the Money was borrowed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by verifiablefacts: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018
nonut:
When is Jubril having a debate with Mr Atiku?
when the moderator in chief (cownu)is back from exile.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by fergie001: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2018
ericsmith:

what facts !! what figures.. whatever gbenga is gonna say will be about blueprints & plans ...apparently promises ....
only history ,past events,, achievements & earned figures can be qualified as facts not prospectives.. its amaechi that has facts becos he can mention one or two things he as achieved as minister of transportation with figures we can verify.
whatever gbenga is saying where can we verify it...
Honestly,you would have watched the programme....
You would have been upset with Amaechi
I didn't watch Gbenga,but I watched Amaechi....he said nothing,tbh

At a point,Shehu was telling him not to focus on the other party,that he should focus on what they had done....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by legibow: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In as much as I stand with Atiku, I trust my friend Rt.Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi to whoop Gbenga Daniel's ass.
tell pls... Who is Gbenga Daniel.....
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by moneysense777: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2018
You are a bloody liar!

Gbenga actually lectured Seun about possibility of 2019 without playing dirty politics. Unlike Amaechi that was unbable to defend the debt profile of the nation.

Head to Head: PDP won yesterday.

seanfer:

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by balanceofterror1(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2018
TheFreeOne:

And I hope you are watching the program as your clown of a man keeps blabbing unlike Gbenga Daniel who spoke with facts and figures.

Politics aside, Gbenga Daniel is matured and sound in reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by moneysense777: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2018
fergie001:

Honestly,you would have watched the programme....
You would have been upset with Amaechi
I didn't watch Gbenga,but I watched Amaechi....he said nothing,tbh

At a point,Shehu was telling him not to focus on the other party,that he should focus on what they had done....

If you had watched Gbenga's segment, you will be proud of Atiku for choosing Gbega as his DG.

I never knew Gbenga is a very sound politician. He refused to speak ill of APC but submitted his PDP point and why he think PDP will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by peterphd(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku please increase your campaign in the Northeast.

Here in Borno and Yobe you might not obtain 10% of the total votes

Samdaddy, what is your prediction as at now for the elections considering all the notable candidates, the rigging and all?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by cicero(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
punisha:
I'd rather eat 12 cupss of aki na ukwa and have a massive headache, toothache possibly than listen to Amaechi.

this men (apc cohorts) have made the art of lying lose its value.

And PDP is fighting to preserve the art of lying abi?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by moneysense777: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!

Are you from Ogun State or do you live there? If you don't, don't praise the thief. If you are from Ogun state or live there, apart from the stadium in Ijebu, tell us what OGD did for Ogun State in his 8 years. It is simple

Tell us what Fashola did in Lagos or your state governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by dizzle101(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
TheFreeOne:

don't mind him, he's watching it on nairaland tv and not channels tv.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by deboysben(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Join the moving train
Don't be a blind supporters

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by fergie001: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2018
moneysense777:

If you had watched Gbenga's segment, you will be proud of Atiku for choosing Gbega as his DG.

I never knew Gbenga is a very sound politician. He refused to speak ill of APC but submitted his PDP point and why he think PDP will win.
Infact,Amaechi was the moderator...
Taking everything like comedy,chatting away anyhow...
Debt profile from 2014 till date...you met about 12trillion dollars,
Now we have 22.4trillion dollars,he asked the moderator to give him from 2010......I just didn't understand...
They ask you about Buhari's posture on the middle belt killings?
I was watching it in school and everyone groaned...
He answered,that when he went for the burial,he wept to the extent people were holding him.....is that the answer to the question?
I just was confused on how we got into this as a nation....Amaechi can't do the job!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by moneysense777: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2018
The question of 2 Term is actually invalid. Let us see the result of the first term before we know if you are entitled to for a second term.

I don't want a next level to poverty.

Officialpdpnig:

During the program, Amaechi dropped a lot of truths while Gbenga Daniel was busy dodging questions he was asked.

E.g he was asked if Atiku will only do a single term and he dodged it by saying, Atiku alone can answer that. cheesy

They are already scamming Nigerians and their gullible followers who so believed in the single term hogwash from Atiku grin

Amaechi said the entire 16 years of PDP was all years of rot and he was asked if he was not a part of the same PDP and Amaechi said he was a poster boy to the party then who they later made an enemy.

Amaechi obviously said the truth because after the program, Reno Omokri on his twitter page focused on that statement by Amaechi that the 16 years of PDP were all years of rot. He didn't deny it, he couldn't deny it. He rather focused on the size of Amaechis stomach (which is unlike him) he totally ignored the bigger issue of the 16 year rot and this proves that Amaechi spoke the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson For Local Weapons Production / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.