Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé (50958 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Fiance While Sharing Romantic Moments Together / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by mocochannel: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2022
‘Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy gushes over photos with fiancé

Celebrity disc jockey Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has shared photos of herself and fiancé, Ryan Taylor

Cuppy, who got engaged to the British boxer a few days after celebrating her 30th birthday, shared photos and a video via her Instagram page on Monday.

She captioned the photos,
Soulmates are two people who bumped into one another and said, “There you are!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClyEfhupV-W/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Moh247: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2022
cool

Why do I feel this guy is just a place holder for Anthony Joshua

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by thesicilian: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2022
She will soon use social media to scatter the relationship

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by justicechichex: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2022
The way cuppy dey craze for this relationship eh, make e really last oh.. Coz if e crash eh, bad belle people don dey around for corner dey wait oh

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2022
This guy is only a part time boxer. He makes YouTube videos, is a baby daddy, and has been to jail.

167 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by We4all: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2022
This girl should rest already. She likes attention too much.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by wisdomkid: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:

Because you do feel sh!t sha. Imagine if all you've felt is something else in another person's relationship.
What do you feel about yours though?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by PerfectStranger(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
This guy is only a part time boxer. He makes YouTube videos, is a baby daddy, and has been to jail. Do your research.
Go and marry your own saint.

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by useni1: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
This guy is only a part time boxer. He makes YouTube videos, is a baby daddy, and has been to jail. Do your research.
Fool let this be the last time you report my account or get my post deleted. If I vex I will redirect my flight and come tear that your hot pant. Dirty fool. At least cuppy get fiancee. Where is your own? Where are all the guys u went to school with? Expired ashawo came to hide in nairaland looking for small boy based in Nigeria to control. All through 2022 you fvcked yourself with dildoooo. Sex starved bastard. Tell your bastard America, I finance communist gathering all over the world, I am attending in 5 countries this december. We are coming. America will be destroyed and all her citizens made slave.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by fman(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
yes but he is trending!!
U never go jail
U never box
U never mama a baby
U never make YouTube videos!!

Who Sabi you?
Nobody!!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by traihit: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Wetin be my problem? Cuppy isn't my family member.

The only problem I have with people like this is the flaunting on the social media and the flies that'll perch on their relationship like flies perch on open plates of food.

3 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by JoeNL22(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Obi......can your son and DJ cuppy start a relationship?
It would be very interesting.
I hope she doesn't prefer Seyi Tinubu oooo.
If so na wahala we go enter ooo!...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
This is actually not our business but bloggers must find content to sell.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awwwwww : Love is a beautiful thing kiss

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Marktylerr: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I give them 6 months min to 2 years max.
Just imagine!
Are you an enemy of Progress or any beautiful thing in life?!
Na wa for your kind of people.
What time of the day are you ever happy or make love
Are you always this pessimistic 24/7?!
Change your mindset to life so you can be successful in this life.
Our kobo @MANNA.
People dey o undecided

Cuppy right now....

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by GloriousGbola: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
I give them 6 months min to 2 years max.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Ballzproblem2: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
the man looks like a serial woman beater ,but what do I know,dj cuppy moved fast ,she barely knows this dude ,I guess she did out of desperation,why her sister was building solid thing with mr eazi she was forming city girl , anyways I wish her luck ,but let her thread carefully

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
No be bad belle or anything, but this union no go last.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by WibusJaga: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022

I wish them whatever Ote$ wishes them. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by mbahdi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
May rat from hell eat d blokos of any man planning to vote apc again

7 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:

I never thought an agbado urchin will make me laugh this hard!! grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
fman:
yes but he is trending!!
U never go jail
U never box
U never mama a baby
U never make YouTube videos!!

Who Sabi you?
Nobody!!

At least you sabi am enough to quote and reply am for Nairaland.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by gentleman82: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wishing them happiness
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by halaqasa: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
E go be walahi

Hypergamy
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
My hommie Lerry would have made a better suitor Cuppy!

What do they say about love being blind.

I don’t trust this white boy.

We need to start treating black ladies with respect to all my ni66as out there, I’m not saying you should simp anyways. There is a clear line.

I said what I said my ni66a!

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Konjiboii: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Everything look forced, all this is just to remove shame. Instead of dating someone you love you go sign contract

18 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by BigDawsNet: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Congratulations

Wish you guys the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) / Is Annie Idibia Pregnant With 3rd Child For 2baba? (see Photos) / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.