Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (49150 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by funshint(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wike is one of the most intolerable governor ever produced in the history of this country. How a man can so be this wicked just because of power still beats me!
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
many killed and only one person pic was posted.....too many lies by bloggers

anyways,rest in peace to the deas
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by meromero11: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
ECHICHE:
A girl they brought on bike 3days ago, died at the entrance door of the emergency department of UPTH. According to her brothers that brought her, she was cut by spraying bullet, and that many people died during the attack.

The rate of killings and kidnapping by unknown gun men in Rivers State is alarming
Portharcourt was worse than this during the era of Soboma George etc. E be like say the same era wan replay itself. Those days nah armoured cars person dey use move around PH. It was hotter than this but we got no choice than to live and operate in the midst of the entire chaos.
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by oderinde151(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:

Thanks for that comment you made to the op

He typed out of stupidity

Most of his comments shows that he is not sensible and lacks feelings for others

His comments are always nonsense statements

There is no sense of maturity in him
[color=#000000][/color]all is well princess
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by funshint(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
meromero11:

Portharcourt was worse than this during the era of Soboma George etc. E be like say the same era wan replay itself. Those days nah armoured cars person dey use move around PH. It was hotter than this but we got no choice than to live and operate in the midst of the entire chaos.
Haha continue to enjoy your state of madness...no wonder life expectancy is so short in your area!
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Zoo strikes again I see it even in African Americans, and i know the UK sees it as well cheesy idiots
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

The way this man analyzed his sister's death casually

"Gunmen attacked my community, my sister was among.may her soul rest in peace"

just like that!

As if he has a hand in this poor girl death!

Nice person kill your self follow her na
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lord have mercy!
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
oderinde151:
[color=#000000][/color]all is well princess

Cheers
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Codebrain575726: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Noted

Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Officialpdpnig post=73089574]PDP is gone in Rivers state.

Only bent on politics of bloodshed and death and lies.

Wike is already out of brickhouse[/quote I smell mumu in the post I quote
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by autonomous22: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This looks like propaganda to me.
Hope it is not APC people trying to discredit the PDP administration in my dear Rivers state?

He said the gunmen killed many but it is only one person's picture here.
Besides, the lady in the picture does not even look dead. How can a dead person wear eyelashes and be masturbating?

plz Kip kwayet if u don't have anything to say... I'm a pdp supporter, I don't like Wat is going on in rivers state, it's no longer funny. nobody is safe any longer, both in villages and port Harcourt city and governor Wike is not doing enough to stop it, he will Neva come and condemn dez killings.. Enof is Enof
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Mbenny(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
so one person in the pic is now many people abi?
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by kelvincruz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rivers and gang violence
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Ibisodagogo(f): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
The wicked will not go unpunished.....
God will give everybody what they deserve
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by gbadekunle(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rivers State is full of bloodshed almost everyday. I fear listening to radio on a daily basis cos of constant bloodshed. From Aluu to Kana to Gokhana to Nkpolu to Choba to Rumuigbo... In the past few weeks, two guys were beheaded at Choba, a guy was killed during the protest at Nkpolu, someone killed his 57year old neighbour, "someone was killed in a beep parlour by the Army", some people died in the flood etc.! Rivers Stats is flowing with the blood of so many innocent people!
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by danuzochukwu: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm becoming so worried about the level of blood shed in rivers state because of politics and curtism. If care is not taken rivers would be counted among the violent or unpeaceful state in nigeria and that will scare away the fourign investors.
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2018
River state? a state I will never visit in my lifetime

that state with high rate of kidnapping, ritual, cultism and political violence
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2018
gbadekunle:
Rivers State is full of bloodshed almost everyday. I fear listening to radio on a daily basis cos of constant bloodshed. From Aluu to Kana to Gokhana to Nkpolu to Choba to Rumuigbo... In the past few weeks, two guys were beheaded at Choba, a guy was killed during the protest at Nkpolu, someone killed his 57year old neighbour, "someone was killed in a beep parlour by the Army", some people died in the flood etc.! Rivers Stats is flowing with the blood of so many innocent people!
The worst part is that the governor will never be seen condemning these acts and doing what is necessary to ensure there's adequate security.

If it's to wail and scream nonsense like a kid he won't hesitate.
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 12:40am On Nov 19, 2018
When that cursed community lynched 4 innocent and unarmed boys they don forget abi??
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by alen4smith(m): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope it is not APC people trying to discredit the PDP administration in my dear Rivers state?

Besides, the lady in the picture does not even look dead. How can a dead person wear eyelashes and be masturbating?
you called one soul just ?you may be the next victim because of wike politics of brigandage .
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 19, 2018
pastie:

Your father buhari is the originator of bad things in this country.

Zombie
Your father with his BIG NOSE, very BIG NOSE, in Yola state, who gave birth to a failure like you, is the one to be blame for all these..Wailing zombie.
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 3:45am On Nov 19, 2018
i think Trump was wrong for calling Nigeria shithole, she is actually a hellhole. Maybe she was shithole but has now degenerated to hellhole.
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 3:55am On Nov 19, 2018
Confirmed sh....hole
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2018
You are one of the problems we are facing in Nigeria. Some persons were killed you are calling APC n PDP here. We no longer Value human life in Nigeria bcoz of politics.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga onye kaikai, this your madness never stop?
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
PDP is gone in Rivers state.

Wike is already out of brickhouse

You wish.
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
PDP is gone in Rivers state.

Wike is already out of brickhouse
take your tears to ur APC who engage youths in cultism and cult wars in Rivers state
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2018
Omuoda is one of the nine communities in Aluu, and Aluu is a host community of Uniport and Uniport Demonstration Schools.

It is likely a cultist attack.
Re: Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.