Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin (49192 Views)

Congolese Pastor Caught In Bed With Pregnant Married Church Member / Pastor’s Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Married Church Member / Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by ChangeIsCostant: 5:28am On Jan 28, 2019
A pastor received mob action and was severely dealt with after being accused of sleeping with his church member's wives in Edo state.

According to reports, the young pastor of Army power ministry pastor in Benin city, the state capital, was apprehended by a son to one of his lovers. 

The pastor was partially stripped off his clothes as he was taken to an uncompleted building where he was beaten and confessed to sleeping with the man's mother. 

The pastor also narrated how and where he slept with the married woman in Benin. 

Watch the video of the incident below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/pastor-nabbed-after-sleeping-with-his-married-church-members-in-benin.html

2 Shares

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 28, 2019
you made a post and also went ahead to be ftc undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:39am On Jan 28, 2019
grin

He was just using rod like Moses parted the Red Sea to part her thighs

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Joshmodest(m): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2019
if I hear anybody come here and say touch not my anointed...the kain insult I go give am this morning ehn....

23 Likes

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by IbrahimDamola: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

He was just using rod like Moses parted the Red Sea to part her thighs

We yorubas too like kpekus no be small. grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by ainas247: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2019
grin They are just basterdising the title *pastor* who ordain am...

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

1 Like

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Waakanda: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by money121(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Endtime pastors
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by labusinessguide: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Mogbe

1 Like

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Immanuels7(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Jesus remains lord

3 Likes

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Binikingdowm: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Nationalhelm?

Newspaper and bloggers of lies. Don't know why nairaland keep pushing their topics to front page.
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Gossipnotgokill: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by LalasticlalaPA: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
This is rubbish. Africans are barbarians! When does having CONSENSUAL sex with and adult become a criminal offence that warranted the young man to be mobbed?

Granted, he's a pastor that probably brained washed his gullible female congregation into having sex, but why beat him up? Why? Is this a criminal offence? Were the women raped? No?

Obviously, what he did was morally wrong, but who made us the moral police? As far as I'm concerned, this issue is btw the pastor, the adulteress and her husband.

We as Nigerians and Africans, need to start getting our priority right and start putting our time and energy into productive things.

17 Likes

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Gossipnotgokill: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
.m.
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by darasimi9: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
should we blame buhari for this too ?

Angels should just blow the trumpet biko

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Touch not my annoited tongue
Joshmodest:
if I hear anybody come here and say touch not my anointed...the kain insult I go give am this morning ehn....

4 Likes

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Softcash(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Pastor indeed!
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
They are just like Osibanjo

They are not pastors

2 Likes

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by jeremy042(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor received mob action and was severely dealt with after being accused of sleeping with his church member's wives in Edo state.

According to reports, the young pastor of Army power ministry pastor in Benin city, the state capital, was apprehended by a son to one of his lovers. 

The pastor was partially stripped off his clothes as he was taken to an uncompleted building where he was beaten and confessed to sleeping with the man's mother. 

The pastor also narrated how and where he slept with the married woman in Benin. 

Watch the video of the incident below.

Anybody can be called a pastor don't be deceived;but everyone is a MAN OF GOD. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/pastor-nabbed-after-sleeping-with-his-married-church-members-in-benin.html
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Eromose12345: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
[b][/b]

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by tfelicityk(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
3-5 minute enjoyment... Hours of beating... Stop calling him pastor.

1 Like

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Not everybody be pastor
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Gossipnotgokill: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
COME AND WATCH THE VIDEO ON OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL LOLZz....

WATCH HERE NOW...
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Peteryt01: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nationalhelm?

Newspaper and bloggers of lies. Don't know why nairaland keep pushing their topics to front page.
No video
Pathetic
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by akindayo12(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Please somebody should help me with any amount. Please save a brother from disgrace from my wicked Landlady .any amount is appreciated.

ACCOUNT NUMBER -

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.