Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Buhari Has Killed The Economy, Creates Unemployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Killed The Economy, Creates Unemployment (200 Views)

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed / Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Killed The Economy, Creates Unemployment by thisweekng: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerians fancy empty barrels. That's why a non-talkative president wont impress us. As a privileged info, i can tell one of Nigeria's new cement plant has just attained incredible commissioning milestone, with an unprecedented posture to employ 486.

Left to me, d jobs should only go to PMB supporters. Others can go & meet Atiku or better still wait until he's president on his second return to life, if reincarnation is true. PDP knew its brand is accidented, and was planning to rebrand b4 it realized some of u prefer looters.

Before 2015, cement makers were dying. Lafarge inherited $88Mn of 3rd party foreign debt when it acquired UNICEM in 2015. In an economy that Buhari killed, Lafarge's right issue in 2017 raked in equivalent of $415Mn, rounding off as single largest right issue recapitalization.

As mediocres tell you that the size of fish inside sardine has reduced under Buhari, let those who are serious minded take note that:
Lafarge opened its $427Million unicem plant.
Ibeto Nigerchem started and got $850Million funding from US - $500Mn in equity, and $350Mn debt.

When Nigerians want to shift blames for personal congenital ineptitude, they direct it at imaginary problems Buhari created. Always ask people attributing job losses to Buhari to list the companies where people lost these jobs and numbers affected.

After FG approved in May, 2018 that we can enlist a PMI to get mortgage of N5Million at 6% pa, with zero equity contribution, some Nigerians, out of sheer stupidity are still obtaining banks' mortgage loan at 28% pa. Let's blame Buhari, If we start defaulting on the 28% loans.

A handle here that i dont know from Adams sent me CV in January, which i forwarded to a friend. After he failed Kellogg's test that a school cert holder can pass, he's back on twitter calling Buhari lifeless. Over 400 graduates have resumed work in the company after he failed.

God forgive me; I study Nairametrics more than i study bible. @Nairametrics documented loads of ground breaking corporate deals Nigeria recorded in an economy that Buhari killed. Unlike when gamblers FDI flood our oil & gas sector, venture capitalists now look at our real sector.
Yudala acquired Konga and Yes Mobile.
Sinotruk started its $100 Million assembly plant.
Beloxxxi Cream Crackers got $80Million equity investment.
Wall street went berserk when Coca-Cola acquired 40% of Chi Ltd, makers of Chivita, a company valued at $1Billion.
Go to @Nairametrics and read yourself. I won't like to bore you. I didn't talk about Telcos and banking. The oil and gas transactions brokered this year are breathtaking. For jobs, if you know people in Schlumberger, go and sit on their neck now, now. I won't say more than that.

After we read news headlines about unemployment, hardly did we read details to understand that d main underlying factor is the growing number of productive people who finish school or vocational training without a job. The only people who lost jobs under Buhari are ghost workers.

2016- Police recruited 8,500 2017- Immigration recruited 1,112 2018- Unity Schools employs 870 2018- Road Safety tested, and is screening 4,650 without anybody dying at Abuja Stadium. 35,640 real Nigerians have replaced PDP ghost workers without a dime collected for recruitment.

ATIKU'S FAILED BUSINESSES
I can confidently state with facts that most of ATIKU's businesses that doesn't have lien on the nation's treasury, like Prodeco & Intel aren't doing well. He has refused to sell Adama Beverages, makers of Faro Water & Juice, but wants to sell NNPC.

He wants to use inflation to attract FDI, whereas his un-achieved dream is to sell NNPC to INTEL. Atiku's Adama Beverages Limited made N3.8Billion turnover in 2015, & N4.6Billion in 2016, while Buhari was fighting Boko haram in Yola. The company yet declared loss to dodge tax.

Where were you when Nestle's $11.4Million Milo RTD plant, and International Breweries $250Million fourth production line in Sagamu opened and started operations this year? @MBuhari @ProfOsinbajo has only killed the economy of looters. Its time for those who have sense to prosper.

https://www.thisweekng.com/2018/11/buhari-has-killed-economy-creates.html

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement / Change And Its Possibility In Totality / Nigerians Should Lend Their Voices To Call For Presidential Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.