Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (34803 Views)

Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition, It's Turn Of South-East / 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Gjrich(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and his party have been asked to perish any hope of winning the 2023 presidency because they have failed Nigerians

Barrister Olusegun Bamgbose, National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance, CAGG, believes that the actions of the current administration, most recently the hike in the prices of fuel and electricity, has clearly suffocated Tinubu’s ambition.

Bamgbose described the APC as a party with no sympathy whatsoever for the poor masses.

Bamgbose lamented that it was quite unfortunate that the All Progressives Congress, APC, which promised better life, good governance, positive change to Nigerians, has successfully made reverse the case.

In a chat with DAILY POST over the increase in the pump price of fuel and electricity tarrif, the senior lawyer said the “Buhari administration is fast becoming oppressive and burdensome.

“One wonders the justification of these hikes when we are still grappling with poverty, hardship and unemployment. Most recently, National Bureau of Statistics came out to inform Nigerians that about 21 million Nigerians are unemployed.

“We still remain the poverty capital of the world. We should also remember here that we are yet recover from the COVID-19 devastating effects on the economy. On top of all these and many more, this government went ahead to increase the pump price, to say the least, this is inhuman and and a clear case of being insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. We urge the administration to reverse the hike within 14 days.

“There is no justification whatsoever for the hike at this critical period. The untimely hike is odious and obnoxious, reversal is the only thing that will make Nigerians happy.

“However if they fail to reverse the hike in pump price, they should forget about 2023. If they believe, they will use the power of incumbency to win elections come 2023, they will meet their waterloo.

“Bola Tinubu has refused to make any categorical statement, meaning he will toe the same line of oppressing the masses if he wins.

“I’ll urge him to forget about becoming the President of Nigeria come 2023. I foresee a real change come 2023, our mumu don do. Enough is enough.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/06/2023-buhari-has-killed-your-ambition-you-cant-be-president-bamgbose-tells-tinubu/

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Kriss216: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2020
It would be easier to find sk in Heaven than Tinubu becoming president of Nigeria, maybe he can become president of South West NURTW if he's so obsessed of becoming a president.

245 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Hellraiser77: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2020
The Agbero grandpas Ambitions are dead on Arrival

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Hellraiser77: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Tinubu right now

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Luckydubby7(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Some ignorance are claiming that Nigeria government had removed their hands from fuel, hence the price increased not knowing that nnpc is still in charge of importing fuel and selling to marketers in Nigeria. So, my question is who own nnpc?

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Sunshinegold44: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Mark my words...2023 presidential election winner will be DPD not APC... okonkwo vitalis chinedu from Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by SmartProf(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Once any media house want to sell their newspapers, they invite even those whose names are not known in their street to talk about Tinubu's ambition.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by okosodo: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
tRUE

2 Likes

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by simpleseyi: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Another pained idiot.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Macphenson: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Even Tinubu knows his presidential ambition is Dead on Arrival.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by November1857(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2020
simpleseyi:
Another pained idiot.
IPOB Abi ! grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Joshmodest(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Hellraiser77:
The Agbero grandpas Ambitions are dead on Arrival
This picture you posted is a rare picture of tinubu empowering the people with one keg of ororo and a de Rica of rice !!
Its interesting tinubu is actually serious about his intentions to rule this country , he should venture into comedy ...Eddie Murphy would chase his shadows !!!

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Oracleforce: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Igbo people have sat down and re-strategized on how to edge out Yoruba people from no 2 positions so as to be relevant in Nigeria politics...
They have decided to lick the ass of some Fulani political juggernaut in order to reach their goal...
Fulani shall continue to rule Nigeria till some of us our southern politicians forsake their self-ambition and pursue a common goal.
Awolowo and Azikwe did the same thing during 1960 and we are still suffering from it...

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Simplyleo: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Some ignorance are claiming that Nigeria government had removed their hands from fuel, hence the price increased not knowing that nnpc is still in charge of importing fuel and selling to marketers in Nigeria. So, my question is who own nnpc?
Are you igbo?

Because I can't see the the relationship between this comment and the topic.

But if you are igbo, I understand. cool

8 Likes

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Joshmodest(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you igbo?

You can support tinubu while using your brain ,its not rocket science !!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Luckydubby7(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you igbo?

I'm not an Igbo but am a Nigeria.
What was the topic? Is it not about hike in electricity tariff and fuel price?

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Fleshly: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Sunshinegold44:
Mark my words...2023 presidential election winner will be DPD not APC... okonkwo vitalis chinedu from Anambra state

Stale

5 Likes

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Simplyleo: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I'm not an Igbo but a Nigeria.
What was the topic? Is it not about hike in electricity tariff and fuel price?
You are a Nigeria?

Abeg, which kind engrish be dis?

Is it Aba made? wink

11 Likes

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by abitex577(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2020
APC has nothing to offer, they were never prepared for governance, a collection of disgruntled personalities looking for another opportunity to loot.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Kriss216: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you igbo?

Heaven will rejoice the day you decide to have sense.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by flyingpig: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Front page please
Hard truth from a fellow Yoruba man

Tinubu can only be president of oduduwa republic.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by November1857(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are a Nigeria?

Abeg, which kind engrish be dis?

Is it Aba made? wink
Tropical Aboki with very low IQ !

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by JAMO84: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2020
You don't kill someone's presidential ambition by granting a two minutes interview. Tinubu is only second to Buhari in politics, and when Buhari bows out, he'd be the undisputed number one in Nigeria.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Simplyleo: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
November1857:
Tropical Aboki with very low IQ !
If the comment you quoted is what actually constitutes being abokki with low IQ, I will rather be abboki 10 times over, than being a typical stark illiterate.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing / Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.