Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! (1639 Views)

Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts Dinner For Participant Of Policy Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Tpeters(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
President arranges a special Dinner Ceremony and Thanksgiving to celebrate a WAEC ‘Certificate’?

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by kid23(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jubril you mean

Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by bedspread: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is Pathetic and an insult to A Nation as intelligent as Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Kenekingisback: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

- This is not the Buhari, I know, the stingy, anti-corruption fighter and APC chief dictator shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by billante(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
And Tax payers money will be spent for this?!
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by saaron(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Both buhari and his clone have no WAEC certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by onubijoe(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
When many people out are celebrating better things a president of a country celebrating WAEC when 14years old are celebrating their degree.
After this he will call Nigeria youths lazy.

Shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Racoon(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chai! Celebrating fraud, failure, forgery and perjury What encouragement will this infamy portend to young people facing WAEC now & in the future to come?

When the world is celebrating technological advancement and forging on some more our president is being celebrated for acquiring a dubious O'level certificate after 47years.Who do Nigeria like this?

Since the US Army War College have overtly denied that the president as well as no other nations visiting students were ever asked to present their credentials for vetting in back then in 1980, when will Mr. President humble himself and apology for lying to the Nigerian nation for this great embarrassment?

Meanwhile what becomes of the original certificate that is still with the military secretary.What a shame of a nation. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

E don truly be for Nigeria. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by gabbylight: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bugari is a wonderful president.

pls continue celebrating things like this, until the stupid ppl of this nation regain there brains from fraudsters.
we say make person go rest, some basters are telling us is the only politician with integrity in the world. awon oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by SarkinYarki: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
GavelSlam is this true ?
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by GavelSlam: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:
GavelSlam is this true ?

Yes and what is wrong with it?

Did you not spend 4 years asking about it?
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by gabbylight: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
gabbylight:
Bugari is a wonderful president.

pls continue celebrating things like this, until the stupid ppl of this nation regain there brains from fraudsters.
we say make person go rest, some basters are telling us is the only politician with integrity in the world. awon oloriburuku

nobody paid me to convinced over 100 ppl to vote for buhari in 2015, but I discovered his performance is just very low and not encouraging, and I want him out even though I dislike Atiku like shit. I even thought Buhari would handover to Osibanjo or another visionary person but alas it's a foul.
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by emmy4lov(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
I think it's time I stop visiting nairaland, listing to Nigeria News I'm having headache and I feel so frustrated whenever I see news like this.

I'm so disappointed at all this.

I'm working so hard yet I can't even raise enough money for my marriage.. angry

Useless economic, stupid government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Tpeters(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
things dt makes someone wanna throw up!!
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Ngozi123(f): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
If they can forge a secondary education certificate then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they can in still an imposter as president...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
kid23:
Jubril you mean

Very pathetic

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by GFELOG2018: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2018
hahahahaahahahaha.Sarki,Gravel,passingshot ,Ngenekwenu and all other Zombies ,see your Lord ohh.
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Festy4u(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes and what is wrong with it?

Did you not spend 4 years asking about it?

See this one;....yehn, yehn, yehn!, over waec result!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Chikpat(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Hahahaha

Its allowed. Everybody has Waec certificate but he has waec attestation cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by obailala(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Is this real? Or is this just another one?
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Racoon:
Chai! Celebrating fraud, failure, forgery and perjury What encouragement will this infamy portend to young people facing WAEC now & in the future to come?

When the world is celebrating technological advancement and forging on some more our president is being celebrated for acquiring a dubious O'level certificate after 47years.Who do Nigeria like this?

Since the US Army War College have overtly denied that the president as well as no other nations visiting students were ever asked to present their credentials for vetting in back then in 1980, when will Mr. President humble himself and apology for lying to the Nigerian nation for this great embarrassment?

Meanwhile what becomes of the original certificate that is still with the military secretary.What a shame of a nation. undecided undecided
Just imagine the madness!
I have discovered that Buhari is the most shameless man in the world.
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

Just imagine the madness!
I have discovered that Buhari is the most shameless man in the world.
Re: Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! by Tpeters(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Chikpat:
Hahahaha

Its allowed. Everybody has Waec certificate but he has waec attestation cheesy cheesy grin
grin
Chikpat:
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election 2019: Buhari Vs Atiku State By State Prediction / 8 Bad Things About Sen. Hope Uzodinma The Media Wants To Cover Up. / Atiku: I Was Born By Nigerian Parents From Sokoto, Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.