Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Investment Can You Invest 25k On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Can You Invest 25k On (925 Views)

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Can You Invest 25k On by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dear well meaning Nigerians, pls what profitable business can I start with 25k while still keeping my 7-4 job. Pls don't tell me sport betting or cryto
Re: What Investment Can You Invest 25k On by emmy4lov(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Dear well meaning Nigerians, pls what profitable business can I start with 25k while still keeping my 7-4 job. Pls don't tell me sport betting or cryto

If you don't have time for business it's risky venturing into one, you don't want to loose your money in the wrong business or your inability to control and manage it.

I'll advise you to invest in mutual funds(money market), check AXAmansard, Stanbic, ARM. They have good packages. Gradually increase your investment monthly and you u'll be amazed at the outcome.
Re: What Investment Can You Invest 25k On by adonaimart(m): 4:47am On Nov 19, 2018
My investment opportunity gives u room to run other interests. It's easy to operate: u simply increase ur profits thru d efforts of others. U can chat more on 07060854841
Re: What Investment Can You Invest 25k On by ReppingLocals(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Premium Investment Opportunity for small capital investors.
One Bitcoin is about NGN2,000,000 now. You can get your own bite of the cake by investing with us.

Invest minimum of NGN25,000 (25K) today and get paid 10% as ROI every seven (7) working days.
Hurry now join the new WhatsApp Group Limited slots available.
If you are not okay with 10% ROI please don't bother join us, that's the much we can guarantee.

Serious cash-ready investors only.
Get paid every seven (7) working days.
Option to withdraw your initial capital anytime with a written request.
Investment Capital security guaranteed.

Join here to invest.�
https:///FUorSKNay68EjuoQ4ImJ2f

Or Chat me up at: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: What Investment Can You Invest 25k On by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
emmy4lov:

If you don't have time for business it's risky venturing into one, you don't want to loose your money in the wrong business or your inability to control and manage it.

I'll advise you to invest in mutual funds(money market), check AXAmansard, Stanbic, ARM. They have good packages. Gradually increase your investment monthly and you u'll be amazed at the outcome.
how do I engage in this pls. enlighten me
Re: What Investment Can You Invest 25k On by emmy4lov(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2018
AdebisiAdeyinka:
how do I engage in this pls. enlighten me

You can visit AXAmansard's website https://www.axamansard.com/myaxa/investment/?rf=emmanuelvdsu for more information. Click on money market options or can also request for a call, by inputting your contact details in the contact me area, they'll give you a call and explain all you need to know.

It's quite easy to set up and manage your investment, you can also liquidate your funds at anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Trade-nigeria / You Can Also Make It Online / Trending!!!join The Winning Online Net-preneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.