Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) (3278 Views)

Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by G1STM0RE: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky took to social media to share a video of himself giving Mouth Action to his Love Machine.

He took to his Snap account to teach his female fans how to give a good head job, and further stated that he does not care if they think he is gay as long as he is making money. He further asked his fans to contact him if their dad need needs ‘head’.

”When last did ur mum deep her throat on ur dad D****k. I have been serving ur dad well. Wat matters is I’m getting paid. U can still dm me if ur dad need my attention. Notice ! He must worth $1billion. So I can take his d***k to another level” he wrote.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-shares-video-giving-mouth-action-love-machine

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by G1STM0RE: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2018

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by blakid(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
This "thing" is one of the reasons Buhari said 40 million Nigerians re mentally unstable.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by Olalan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
It's obvious this guy is mentally ill
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
he is really crasemad
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by celebgistz: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by praizblog: 4:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Ooh my days
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2018
nah bloggers dey responsible for this sh*t. Posting useless stuffs

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2018
What?
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2018
To those supporting this bastárd, your children will be influenced to do what he is doing
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by mrjaydee(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by iheartellah(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2018
This boy again!!?? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by speedyconnect3: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Sb should shoot d animal naa..
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2018
grin

Boy with mummy issues. I doubt his mom is alive. He cannot have a Nigerian mom that is still alive and he'll be misbehaving like this even if he is the owner of cbn
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by KelvinCX(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
CaroLyner:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space �
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by Lilymax(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2018
I knew i was gonna regret opening this thread
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by Olodo24: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2018

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by luyev: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2018
disgusting news
Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by PrincessB1(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided

Re: Bobrisky Shares Video Of Himself Giving Mouth Action To His Love Machine (pics) by falcon01: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
this guys faggotry knows no bound! I mean that's the highest level of gay you could ever reach!.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Comedian Emmanuella Acquires Brand New Private Jet Worth Millions Of Doll / Cheerleader Paralyzed And On Life Support When Risky Stunt Goes Wrong (pics) / Who Is Sammy Gyang?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.