Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara (22270 Views)

Bandits Kill 21 In Bauchi, Katsina / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima / Bye-election; Live Monitoring And Updates (cross River, Kwara, Bauchi & Katsina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by ORIENTATION101: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari Jubrin congratulating himself for a rigging and oppression well done!

They could have allowed it to be free and fair and let's see if he would have anything to boast about undecided

By the way, what is the Nigerian Armies doing outside the barracks undecided

I pity Tinubu mostly! Mark my words, he will be parked one side should APC wins in 2019 and this time, the humiliation will be a well deserved one!

Still waiting to see Atiku's strategy cause you go win first now undecided so far Buhari is still brazenly rigging and winning the election!

I thought Atiku was the king maker back then undecided

Jubrin mustn't win in 2019! It will be a catastrophe!

dont pity tinubu he was in opposition for 16 years .instead pity Atiku and obituary that their political career is about to be buried finally in FEBUHARI

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
dont pity tinubu he was in opposition for 16 years .instead pity Atiku and obituary that their political career is about to be buried finally in FEBUHARI
Tell the presidency to stop using our resources to fight us first if he is man enough!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by ORIENTATION101: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They did the wrong thing and they're even happy.

Even Lucifer had some shame after leaving Heaven.

If this is the template for 2019 election, then an electorate like me shouldn't bother flying down to Nigeria to cast my vote.

Power is transient. Who ever knew that Adolf Hitler and Osama will be defeated?

God can humble Tinubu today by tampering with the life of Buhari.
how is ur lord and personal saviour (saraki doing) has he recover fully to face the biggest defeat in his political career in his yard come febuharigrin
tell him what he saw yesterday was just microphone testing the party gan gan will start in febuhari.
we re coming to kwara in full force come 2019.
buhari will mobilise security forces from non participating states for gubernatorial elections to cover length and breath of kwara state no escape route for saraki has his rigging toolsgrin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
exlink10:
one chance apc

rigging all the way

Apart from the Osun West Senatorial Election and the HoA elections in Taraba and Cross Rivers won by the PDP, all other elections were 'rigged'. Mentality of a wailer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Patrioticman007(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

They could have allowed it to be free and fair and let's see if he would have anything to boast about undecided

I pity Tinubu mostly! Mark my words, he will be parked one side should APC wins in 2019 and this time, the humiliation will be a well deserved one!

Still waiting to see Atiku's strategy cause you go win first now undecided so far Buhari is still brazenly rigging and winning the election!

This very shameful, wailers cannot even defeat Jibril from Sudan. How much more PMB... What a miracle the ghost of PMB has anglic powers. For he is just shaming & disgracing all his enemies both North & South. Very soon the ghost of Nnamdi Kanu,saraki and Atiku will join him for the continuation of the battle. Before anybody quote me, know that I wish them no death now, I pray all wailers life to reach 190 years before they demise, or they should never die.
I think Jibril from Sudan, must have schooled under president Putin of Russia, because his knowledge of politics is too sophisticated, how can a Sudanese defeat a party that has 16years of political experience ?. Nnamdi Kanu the pig has ran away from his father's house to Israel. Atiku can only hold meeting in Dubai, obituary dose not have a house in Nigeria. May God destroy our enemies the way he destroyed PMB a.k.a Jibril enemies, click like for ameen and share for your enemies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Mattmich(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
This site has been so fantastic in giving information. You're the best.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by ORIENTATION101: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Tell the presidency to stop using our resources to fight us first if he is man enough!
buhari is the president of nigeria he has right to use the state resources to defend the mases from coming back of looters gang.
Tell atiku and his pdp shameless looters gang to leave nigerians alone.we re not going back to egypt we rather stay and suffer in the wilderness till we finally get to promise land

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Vicrotica(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
If you need:

Phishing site or a cloned exact of any website{links}
RAT Lab Set Up
Online Banking Platform(with admin, staff and customer log in pages)
Logistics Website
Visa/Immigration Website
Deep Web/Onion Website
Bitcoin Website
Computer Virus/Keylogger
Port Forwarding
Remote Monitoring
Spying
Hack Someone/something
Catch a cheating partner
Monitor kids activities
Investigate Someone

OR

You want to learn:

Ethical Hacking (Online/(Imo state only for offline/physical classes))
DarkNet Intelligence {Learn everything about the deep web, from business email compromise to breaching of any software, think like an attacker and learn how to secure your system, learn how to hijack any system(computer, POS, ATM}

Email me now on vicrolly020@gmail.com

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
buhari is the president of nigeria he has right to use the state resources to defend the mases from coming back of looters gang.
Tell atiku and his pdp shameless looters gang to leave nigerians alone.we re not going back to egypt we rather stay and suffer in the wilderness till we finally get to promise land
A Nigerian should leave Nigeria so that it can finally be in ruins ABI

You dey try!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Topmaike007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
congrats to PMB in advance cos PDP are not coming back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by ORIENTATION101: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

A Nigerian should leave Nigeria so that it can finally be in ruins ABI

You dey try!
pdp is the proverbial bastard child that should not be allowed to growin the family. in order not disrupt the peace and progress of the family

isrealites despite their sufferings in wilderness God didnt direct moses to take them back to egypt .forward ever till we get to the promiseland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by blacknp(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If this is the template for 2019 election, then an electorate like me shouldn't bother flying down to Nigeria to cast my vote.

Empty Barrel no PVC?you can fly down on a broom to Adamawa to vote for Abubakar Barawo Atiku?perpetual Losers.

You have voted and won again on the internet?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by blacknp(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Illusive rhetoric talk,please name the resources you have?
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by david22uu(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2018
MrAJQ:
With APC we're going higher
So, NEXT LEVEL

The truth about this post is that u are even complaining of the govt
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Vicrotica(m): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by arixona: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2018
meanwhile click here for your quality home furnitures
www.nairaland.com/4853388/quality-wood-works#73095732
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Yyeske(m): 1:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
They lost in Kogi. They lost in Edo and Ondo at the middle of recession. They came 3rd in Anambra and lost in Ekiti and most recently Osun, yesterday own still fresh Kwara, bauchi and Katsina. yet their followers say Nigerians have rejected APC.

No wahala wait for 2019 Tsunami..una eye go clear well..
Gbamest.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Alexis11: 1:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I see painment written all over you. grin

You wish political doom for Tinubu yet you keep pitying him all the time cheesy

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Yyeske(m): 1:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Alexis11:
I see painment written all over you. grin

You wish political doom for Tinubu yet you keep pitying him all the time cheesy

grin
With everything going on, I still find it hard to believe that these PDP Atikulators are still not seeing the handwriting on the wall. They are like the proverbial stubborn housefly that wants to enter the grave with the corpse after several warnings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by ddeola: 1:31am On Nov 19, 2018
God, please deliver Nigeria from BAD LEADERSHIP. Please Lord, intervene in the affairs of Nigeria in Jesus name

With the present situation men, the next level go baddddddd. Next level indeed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by lagosrd: 2:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Just hope your freedom and desperation foe power will not bring Nigeria down in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by cardoctor(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2018
The mess is now messier.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Roger3D(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Next year own go worse pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

After the certificate issue gone it time for Jubrin. You should cover your ugly face in shame. Child of hate. And for all those liking your comment. They are clowns. Lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by supereagle(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2018
"I told you from the beginning of this CHANGE that I trust THREE PEOPLE more than others...

*JUBRIL, JAGABAN, CHIBUIKE. (JJC)."

Ayekooto Akindele

**These represent The Tripod stand upon which APC was birthed in Nigeria; with the Change Mantra of the Progressives:

A - Ahmed Bola Tinubu
P - Pres. Muhammad Buhari
C - Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

#IfYouKnowYouKnow
Copied

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by CoolAmbience(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Can God not permanently humble you or anyone by tampering their own very lives? Who lives forever?

Would you have said this had PDP won?

Elections are not conducted and won on Social Media platforms.

You guys can't just stop kidding. PDP's image is battered and the best laundryman couldn't have been Atiku Abubakar. Never seen a group of people / political party so unsmart as the PDP.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by dan3214e: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Don't be deceived Nigerian votes in personalities and not parties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 / Hoodlums Burn Abakaliki Central Police Station / Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.