Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State (17087 Views)

ADOPTED Son Kills Father, Two Sisters, Mother Narrowly Escapes In Lagos / Kidnapped 17-Year-Old Redeemers University Student Escapes In Ogun / Lieutenant A. Falana, Kidnapped Soldier Escapes In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by Phara0h(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2018
Dis kids luck is what we need in Nigeria
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Charlesmore:
naija everyday problem God go save us. please I need work o if na better monthly work please kindly help o[color=#000099]

Location....? if Owerri chat me up on whatsapp 08165938656
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2018
My Ibo brothers no dey carry Last no matter how small.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by Ayobami7(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
na wa o
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by jnoz23(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
DAT BOY KNOW SAY NO TIME TO CHECK TIME PLUS OLUWA GET HIM BACK
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by onyedika946(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ur God is awake..
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by Ejanla07: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
You're daft and you dunno yet, What he had been killed? You probably would be saying another thing.

Thank God for protecting him and move on

U re pained because he said Igbo boys re smart. Smh for u
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by Rajosh(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Biingoo:
Igbo boys are smart
who says the others may not be igbos?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State by Zola2062: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
nairalaila:
A teenager identified as Lucky Godwin, who was abducted by two men alongside another boy in Enugu State, has narrated how he escaped. 

According to the 14-year-old boy, he thought his abductors were at the river to fetch water, only to find out later that they were criminals.  The teenager further revealed that they were fetching water at the river, when his abductors showed up and forced him and the other boy into their bus. 

“I didn’t know where they were taking us to until they stopped over at Bida. So, I opened the door and ran away. When they did not see me, they quickly zoomed off with the other boy in the bus.

“I wasn’t sure where they were taking us to; I never knew that we were in Niger State until I jumped down from the bus and met one Igbo man, who took me to Child Rights Agency for interrogation" the Junior Secondary School pupil said. 

Punch reported that the Director General, Child Rights Agency in Niger State, Mariam Kolo who confirmed the incident, disclosed that the teenager was kidnapped at the Avanu River, Enugu State and was later found in Bida.

It was gathered that Godwin was living with his grandmother in Enugu, while his biological mother lives in Jos, Plateau State.

“We have contacted the Igbo community in Niger State to assist us to trace the victim’s mother in Jos so that we can unite the boy with his family,” the DG stated.

https://lailasnews.com/teenager-abducted-in-enugu-escapes-in-niger/
Glory to God for your Safty. We pray other come back home safely and unharmed too. Bad country Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara / Bandit Gunned Down In Attack On Kogi Police Station / 63-year-old Businessman Withdraws N173,000 From Man’s Account Via ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.