Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) (35708 Views)

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street / Patoranking Poses On His New G-wagon (photo) / Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

That's my aim to get Visa out of this shithole

And me too

So help us God.. Amen
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2018
The world b4 this news and the world after this news, can u tell the difference?

Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by shegie(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
this fine woman toto go big o, see her wide mouth
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by tegaever: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
charliboy654:
The world b4 this news and the world after this news, can u tell the difference?

Before the news it was one world, after the news another world was formed.

Difference: After the news there were two worlds.
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Nature8(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy
That's my aim to get Visa out of this shithole

cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by toffyz(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2018
One of her best role in a movie is "Most Wanted" i love dh movie...she had bn my crush since then. Regina Askia and Liz Benson...#mostwanted
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Olodo24: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
and she's almost 51. most beautiful Nigerian actress ever but one of the worst when it comes to acting
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Smartie234: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Ageless Beauty.....

As pretty as the FULL MOON era!

All the kids here wont know what FULL MOON means, indomie kids! grin

'Full moon' is not that old jooo..I am 25 and I remember watching "Full moon". Pretty aunty Regina
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2018
nice
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by john650(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2018
She is a bit too old to be wearing such gab, unless she is an olosho on the prowl.
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by bestpunterever: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Ageless Beauty.....

vuga, highway to the grave.
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Regina you no dey tire? Calabar woman chop life for eternity. grin
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Ageless Beauty.....

I watched full moon... It was epic.
Re: Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegaever:

Before the news it was one world, after the news another world was formed.

Difference: After the news there were two worlds.
Lol, Nigeria people, sense will not kill u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.