Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street (54134 Views)

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by GistMore2: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beauty queen and former big brother naija housemate, Kim Oprah see-through outfit as she poses on the street.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37GHT6pKCH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by GistMore2: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2019

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by kestolove95(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
She no fine again

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by iamoyindamola(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
This one want to trend by force grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Noblekingmusic: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
wink wink
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Vision2ae: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
na only the shoe dey do me for that pic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
She looks tacky.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Zombiekiller010: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Toothpick legs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by GistMore2: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Opportuneke(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
What is all these?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by LoydJ(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2019
I vibe those shoes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2019
She's just an average looking bitch in saner climes....but watch how nigerians would adore the simpleton like she's some goddess from planet Mars... nigerians, we too like nonsense!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by shesawesome(f): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Vision2ae:
na only the shoe dey do me for that pic
The shoe is hooooot

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Onyi22(f): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2019
She no even fyn like that oooo
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by jendhorlee(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2019
who's she ?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by morikee: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2019
We should lick toto abi.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Nairaland is filled with body shamers, sadists and depressed youths, they see nothing good in anyone.

She was one of the best if not the best housemate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by abayomi27(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Endorsement on the way Kim. Just wait for kanye. Ma lo tepa moshe.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Lordjb: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2019
I no see anything sef grin
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2019
These BBNaija people sef....

That's all they're good for.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by dgr8truth(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Sheriman(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2019
We don't know her
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by solmusdesigns: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2019
yankee babes
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by nauto5: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
cool cool
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by tfash96(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
So this 1 go make minimum salary be 30k

Nairaland sha.. If Dem no post cleavage dem go sha post anything wey dey with sex

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by TechExpert(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
sexy and beautiful

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Gudguyz(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Hunnmmm!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by forreelliinc: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2019
whose this one?
she fine small
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Nomayora(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Please nairalanders I need your help for my admission fees
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Christmasdon(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Coming too late, .had she worn it in tha house would have made her win Bbn, but Mercy was smarter enough to use that transparency dress won the BBN for herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.