Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix (263 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by 360NGUpdates: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2018
Being duped was my worst experience but I’m not depressed – Yung6ix

Many feared for rapper, Yung6ix’s well-being when he revealed in an Instagram post that he recently lost a lot of money on his bitcoin investment and that he was on the verge of depression. Considering the recent awareness about depression in the country, some concerned fans asked the rapper’s close friends to check on him and encourage him.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Yung6ix said he was not depressed.

It was a sad experience and I’m just trying to let go at the moment. It was the worst experience ever. However, I am not depressed. I made the money I lost and I can make it over and over again. The hustle doesn’t stop. If you give into challenges, you will fall. But if you brace up and face them, you will rise way higher than you were before,” he said.

Read more @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/being-duped-was-my-worst-experience-but-im-not-depressed-yung6ix/
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by nifemi25(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Sorry for the lost..

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Speaks On Backstabbing In Nollywood / There Is Hardship In Nollywood – Madam Saje / Nigerians Reacts After The Arrest Of Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.