Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary (28526 Views)

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by OKOATA(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriage celebration without a baby to show for their 12 months together as husband and wife is that one a celebration?

They are only mocking themselves.
No child yet and you have the effrontery to celebrate wedding anniversary.

Shame on Banky's family if they have not started putting pressure on Adesuwa.

God knows that if Banky were my brother, I would have since sent that girl packing since she doesn't know what she was married for.
Clown
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by BiqSean(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2018
KingAzari:

Izzit ya poverty?
Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Importent afonja husby n mamiwater Edo girl.

Wen wee u born

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by phenylalanine(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post
I just prayed for you, God help u
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Just celebrate your wedding anniversary.. Which one be tradiversary again..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by gassbee: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2018
DFlyest:

angry What is wrong with you people! Marriage is not just about procreation, what if they want to enjoy their marriage for a while without the work of caring for a baby.
Nigerians and their backward mentality, that is why the country is overpopulated and poverty ridden!
look for a better excuse

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by peacezy555: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriage celebration without a baby to show for their 12 months together as husband and wife is that one a celebration?

God knows that if Banky were my brother, I would have since sent that girl packing since she doesn't know what she was married for.
mumu
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by peacezy555: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Importent afonja husby n mamiwater Edo girl.

Wen wee u born
mumu
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
peacezy555:
mumu
continue 2 lick dia yansh.
Dnt tel dem d truth
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Ayobami7(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
象形字
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by legibow: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Congratulobia, ... But wait ooo, wedding anniversary Na anniversary... Which one is traditional anniversary ehn.....
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by stella55(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are naturally wicked, go get a life.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by KingAzari: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2018
BiqSean:

Sharrap

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by stella55(f): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2018
congrats lovebirds. Happy home I pray for you guys
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Icecream4U(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Why is adesua still not pregnant?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2018
KingAzari:
And Still No Child To Show For A Whole 365 Days Of Constant Sex. It's Either Banky Is Impotent Or Adesuwa Has A Spiritual Husband.
Do YOU LIVE IB THEIR HOUSE AND HOW DOES UT CONCERN YOU
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2018
bettercreature:
Nonsense
jealousy is just doing you like this cheesy grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by IghravweIG(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yinmu
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by reesemachh(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2018
ladyF:
Good for them

Important Announcement: LadyF is now loading Apple iTunes gift cards. $10-$100 denominations. Check my signature to WhatsApp me grin

Buhari don make you enta this side hustle gringrin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by bettercreature(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2018
BoleynDynaSTY:
jealousy is just doing you like this cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by gozie112(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2018
oderinde151:
Love is sweet o
When money enter love is ____
Complete it kiss kiss

Sweeter
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by harlaryoh(f): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Churchiversary loading.... wink
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by AleAirHub(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2018
You're a real definition of yourself via your ungodliest comments. One of your daughter from Enugu is married to one of my family member for over 18yrs now without a child yet we didn't chase her out...
angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by jrusky(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Oh boy stop all these nonsense celebration pls born pikin nah abi the thing no dey work

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Olodo24: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adesuwa is not fertile. she's like Ini Edo

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by wayodude(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You do realise that not everyone wants children right? And even if they want kids and are yet to conceive do you think messages like yours will be of help?

Your comments indeed shows your level of civilization and it's not looking very good. The majority of people that laugh with people having your mindset online won't associate with you in person.

You are a pleb. No offense.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

come on face front and mind your business

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by sonofanarchy(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2018
banky w give us a baby
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
I am praying for them to work but this marriage might not last. The man is a wassle always praising the woman like he isn't worth her. He is failing the golden rule badly give a woman 2/3 of the attention she gives you.

We like to feel we won something amazing, but with Banky lack of self esteem, Adesuwa might reconsider..This a terrible sign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip / Hackers Hijack Sound Sultan's Social Media Accounts; His Wife Raises Alarm / Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.