Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary (28508 Views)

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerian celebrity couple, Banky Wellington and his beautiful wife, Adesua are celebrating their 1st traditional wedding anniversary today.

Sharing the photo above, Banky W wrote;

'By far the best decision I have made in my adult life, was to wait until I found my wife. People will pressure you and try to make you feel inadequate or incomplete.. all because you're not living according to their own mental timetable. Ignore them.

Focus on your journey, your happiness, and on making yourself a better person. My prayer is that you will discover, like I did, that the right person is worth waiting for.
Mrs W... I'm still amazed that I get to call you mine. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for building with me. Thank you for believing in me and for inspiring me to be a better man. My purpose partner, my rock, my destiny, my Shug, my wife, my life... Happy tradiversary Skuu. Love you SCATTER. ����� #BAAD2017 #BAAD2018'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/banky-w-and-adesua-celebrates-1st-traditiinal-wedding-anniversary.html

8 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Happy Tradiversary To Our Best Celebrity Couple kiss kiss

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/banky-w-and-adesua-celebrates-1st-traditiinal-wedding-anniversary.html
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Happy Anniversary

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by cinoedhunter: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2018
sad so him go celebrate first church wedding anniversary too? Congrats to them though .. smiley

18 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Kenzico(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2018
cool

Congrats to them ooo! All I pray is for God to make this marriage to last

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Nm

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by satowind(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Just 1 yr call me when is silver jubilee .

Buhari's clone must go come 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Happy married life to the Wellingtons

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by oderinde151(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Love is sweet o
When money enter love is ____
Complete it kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by sweetest25: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
I celebrate with you

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Justseyii: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Beautiful couple.

Be a king. Go to www.studentvillage.one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by bettercreature(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by KingAzari: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
And Still No Child To Show For A Whole 365 Days Of Constant Sex. It's Either Banky Is Impotent Or Adesuwa Has A Spiritual Husband.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by sotall(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Shey she no go get Belle?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by davillian(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Bank beg give this girl belle now
You Don dey old oh

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Ewobesheynkorayin sita bi omojo mejo.meanwhile awon edible caterers are around o.ejejekoriyin pe.etigbagbe pe Nigerians hate seeing happy people or happy couples.they must bring in their negative energy and vibes to cause dissention among you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by ladyF(f): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Good for them

Important Announcement: LadyF is now loading Apple iTunes gift cards. $10-$100 denominations. Check my signature to WhatsApp me grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by olowocj(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
Na when na reach 50 years una wan born? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by MzTunechi(f): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Congrats to them.
BTW is today Celebrity Monday on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriage celebration without a baby to show for their months together as husband and wife is that one a celebration?

They are only mocking themselves.
No child yet and you have the effrontery to celebrate wedding anniversary.

Shame on Banky's family if they have not started putting pressure on Adesuwa.

You guys should know what you should joke with and what you shouldn't joke with. Issue of couples not giving birth is not something to come to social media to mock them with. I pray it doesn't happen to you or any of your family member, that's when you will know how painful it is.
Behind their smile is tears. Don't mock them.
Find something else to have fun with not mocking the couple.

Happy anniversary to the lovely couple.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by DFlyest: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2018
davillian:
Bank beg give this girl belle now
You Don dey old oh

KingAzari:
And Still No Child To Show For A Whole 365 Days Of Constant Sex. It's Either Banky Is Impotent Or Adesuwa Has A Spiritual Husband.

sotall:
Shey she no go get Belle?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriage celebration without a baby to show for their months together as husband and wife is that one a celebration?

angry What is wrong with you people! Marriage is not just about procreation, what if they want to enjoy their marriage for a while without the work of caring for a baby.
Nigerians and their backward mentality, that is why the country is overpopulated and poverty ridden!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by nelronaldo(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2018
cinoedhunter:
sad so him go celebrate first church wedding anniversary too? Congrats to them though .. smiley
Happy churchiversary in advance.. lol
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by danduj(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Instagram marriage

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by Adekdammy: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
So them go still celebrate first church wedding as well abi?

Congrats to them.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by MarianaTrench: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2018
There are some things you should keep off social media...

I see no reason why you should not have a low key anniversary...

If you want to advertise everything about your marriage then you should also tell us everytime you fučk your wife!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by KingAzari: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2018
DFlyest:

angry What is wrong with you people! Marriage is not just about procreation, what if they want to enjoy their marriage for a while without the work of caring for a baby.
Nigerians and their backward mentality, that is why the country is overpopulated and poverty ridden!

Izzit ya poverty?

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by martineverest(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriage celebration without a baby to show for their 12 months together as husband and wife is that one a celebration?

God knows that if Banky were my brother, I would have since sent that girl packing since she doesn't know what she was married for.
backward mentality

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by 0pposite(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Etc
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary by femi4: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Show us the baby....they should be celebrating naming ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? / Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) / Tonto Dikeh's Lessons From N500 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.