Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,887 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) (548 Views)

Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira / FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon / Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by Mykellio: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2018
Good day everyone.

I want to use this opportunity to notify everyone on this prestigious forum of the presence of fraudulent and unscrupulous elements among us parading as genuine agropreneurs.

Metroy4x and agroaliedinfo (Olufemi Ademola) I have come to discover run a syndicated agroallied scam structure. They are not suppliers, brokers, agents or buyers.

They are thieves.

These are their numbers: 08038886196, 09060628456, 08033860237, 08058090418, 08068618199.

My office received forged invoices, and other documents for a large scale soybeans supply. We have all the documents. On this basis, we approved and transferred some funds as mobilisation for trucks since Wednesday.

Till this moment no goods no trucks. No calls answered or SMS replied. A whatsapp group chat was created to get them involved in a conversation till now no response of any sort and yet they are online.

If the parties mentioned here feel this is a defamation case, they are at liberty to file a suit in the courts.

Anyone doing or planning to do business be guided. And anyone with vital information should please speak up.

In the meantime, due process will be followed to recover our funds and this forum will be updated.

Elements like these are the critical impediments to the growth of agropreneurship in Nigeria. Investors, PFIs and all finance bodies are wary to get involved. International buyers are angry. We have to surgically remove cancerous and morally bankrupt people from our midst.

Moderators, I'll appreciate any assistance you can to expose the frauds for who they are.

And to Metroy4x and agroaliedinfo you all are free to speak to the issue on ground via any medium. I doubt you can.

Thank you all.

Re: WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by carzola(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Go to the police
Allow the police make a statement
Dont come here shouting fraud
With no evidence are you a court??

You can be sued for character assassination.
Re: WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by Mykellio: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2018
I have already stated it clearly.
They have my pleasure of filing the suit for character assassination.
I actually look forward to it.
It's an open arena.
In the meantime, I have a responsibility to prevent other casualties.
Thanks Cazorla
Re: WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by Dami12345: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
carzola:
Go to the police

This thread was created to aid other members of the public so they do not fall victim while the op is making his case against them.

In layman terms its an all out warning.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by Mykellio: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Anyone who knows these guys should tell them to refund my money.

The beat is about to change.

Nobody should tell me to calm down later.

"A child that fries peppery stew should be ready with roasted yam and plenty water to cool the throat" - Wise saying.

The Bible says, if your brother offends you. Call him. If he doesn't listen call the brethren.

Note: Screenshot attached is today.

Metroy4x and agroaliedinfo...

"It's not every frog the Chinese man eats".

You have been warned.

Good day everyone.

Re: WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by Mykellio: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Good morning everyone.

Progress is being made.

Public disclosure on the exact modus operandi of the due process to recover our funds cannot be yet done.

The suspect has been finally reached on phone via calls and whatsapp. Remains evasive about the funds and his whereabout. Long stories.

We have extended a hand to "forgive and forget" in exchange for the immediate effect of refund.

It's amazing how people like to get situations messy and complicated before they ensure compliance.

These are the very acts that are grinding our sector to a halt.

We harbour shady elements in our midst. The young man operates two Monikers in this Agriculture platform with over 5 numbers.

There's a level of trust and responsibility required to do business. Our agroallied sector has completely lost it.

We can complain about government policies and attitude of PFIs towards agribusiness all we want. We are the cause.

We can't continue this way.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by igbsam(m): 5:47am On Jan 29, 2019
What's the update on this situation ?
Re: WARNING: Fraud Alert - Metroy4x And Agroaliedinfo Beware!!! (Updates) by greenmonk: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2019
carzola:
Go to the police

Birds of same feather

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Ways To Make Profits From Livestocks. / Open A Meat Shop Add Village Market To It Is The Best In Nigeria / Best Farm Management Software You Need For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.