Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira (5290 Views)

Start Your Catfish Farm With #20000 Or $35 At The Back Of Your House / Jehus Farms Limited Has Scammed My Uncle.. Pls Help / INTERVIEW SECTION: I Started Farming With No Tools, No Capital And Few Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Before of a man that creates so many multiple threads on different agricultural related issues but uses it as a disguise to defraud people

Flee

Kpas4kpas is a fraud

Expect screenshots to back my claim

I paid for a service since May 17th,since that day till now I didn't get what I paid for, nor was I extended the courtesy of detailed information nor was I attended to on how I will get my money

Immediately I asked him to send back my money to me and made it flexible so he could pay in bits, he blocked me on WhatsApp. And refund communication via the channel nor made any effort to send me my money

Don't lose your hard earned money in this economy to a fraudster

No one warned me. I'm wanting you guys to beware

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:21am On Aug 20, 2020
He operates multiple monikers and uses them to defraud. Here are the details so you can mark them as fraudulent filthy dirty scammer to run away from

Apakoso2020

Kpas4kpas

His real name is Afis and he trades using flashy graphic designs to make people trust him because he has his scam enterprise well perfected. I fell for it. Don't fall for it

He stays at Saki. Because he knows it's almost 10 hours drive alone visiting and 20 hours to and fro he disguises and uses his hideout as factory whereas he doesn't have a factory as indicated on his scam flyers.

The distance wouldn't make people verify but the graphics which is just a cheap 2000 Naira work was done to lure victims so he swindles them

Run. Afis doesn't have the factory as claimed on his flyer. I traced him there in the hope of using law enforcement to have him arrested but to my shocking surprise was nothing like a factory. Infact he disguised it so much people don't know his real name online.

He never publishes it. It was while tracing him around his shanties where he stays I was told about him and showed the crib he calls factor y he uses as disguise of being a factory and was told his real name

Run

Afis is a cheap thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by VickyRotex(f): 1:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Are you the same person that reported him to Dominique here?

https://www.nairaland.com/5968578/wrote-article-person-nairaland-she/3#91436627
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:27am On Aug 20, 2020
VickyRotex:
Are you the same person that reported him to Dominique here?
https://www.nairaland.com/5968578/wrote-article-person-nairaland-she/3#91436627

Yes i am

I didn't want to bring it. Up. Until I found too. Many of his ads advertising so many businesses. I felt I must stop him from duping other people. Even if I don't get my cash back. No issues. But I will make sure his scam. Enterprise is brought to ruins

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:28am On Aug 20, 2020
He also uses the other monikers below

rhasonel

Evo2011

apakoso2020

kpas4kpas

He duped me of hard earned 23000 Naira. And I want my money back. I have screenshots and recorded phone call as proof.

Check the entire monikers I posted above you'll notice it's the same phone contacts and the same handler behind the monikers

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by VickyRotex(f): 1:40am On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Yes i am

I didn't want to bring it. Up. Until I found too. Many of his ads advertising so many businesses. I felt I must stop him from duping other people. Even if I don't get my cash back. No issues. But I will make sure his scam. Enterprise is brought to ruins

Alright, sorry about that. Please post your evidence/screenshots.

cc: Dominique
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:43am On Aug 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Alright, sorry about that. Please post your evidence/screenshots.

cc: Dominique

Expect to see the screenshot. Just want to relax find time and even typed what transpired between myself and him and then post the screenshots along.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:
He also uses the other monikers below

rhasonel

Evo2011

apakoso2020

kpas4kpas

EMMAACHILE

bbmoringa

He duped me of hard earned 23000 Naira. And I want my money back. I have screenshots and recorded phone call as proof.

Check the entire monikers I posted above you'll notice it's the same phone contacts and the same handler behind the monikers

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nezzjnr: 3:46am On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
Wow

Are you for real?? shocked
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Wow

Are you for real?? shocked

isnt it obvious below?.....

kpas4kpas:
Add me: 08053969700
EMMAACHILE:
Momax3 seeds available at N600 per seed in Abuja. Those who want to do trial can buy as small as 10 to test. Call 08053969700 for more info

OR

bbmoringa:
interested,cal m on 08023589841
apakoso2020:
my WhatsApp number is 08023589841
evo2011:
Contact us for fabrication of farm machines.
AFCOM AGRO CONCEPTS

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by apakoso2020: 5:20am On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
I can see where you get it wrong,I owned only apakoso2020,the rest are just friends who help in advitising my products, kindly arrange yourself as this will be taken up legally
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by apakoso2020: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Please moderators, investigate this allegations,yes he gave me some money in 2installments;N15,500 and N5,000 naira only, running after the workers he asked me to get hasn't enabled me pay him till date, besides,he always banged the phone on me whenever I called him, please help investigate this
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nezzjnr: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

isnt it obvious below?.....

OR

Wow..

I'm surprised Emmachile is among sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Wow..

I'm surprised Emmachile is among sef shocked
@MrBrownJay1 @Nezzjnr @LanreFasasi
Though the names are not similar. My own moniker is emmaachile

You people should verify things before spoiling ones reputation. How can you tag me same with someone else and still label me a scammer? Wonderful.

Some of us have done transactions in millions with no reported issue. Retract all those your posts with my moniker.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nezzjnr: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

@MrBrownJay1 @Nezzjnr

You people should verify things before spoiling ones reputation. How can you tag me same with someone else and still label me a scammer? Wonderful.

Some of us have done transactions in millions with no reported issue. Retract all those your posts with my moniker.
That's why I said I was really surprised when I saw a moniker like that

Why will someone be so wicked to open an account that looks like Urz
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:

That's why I said I was really surprised when I saw a moniker like that

Why will someone be so wicked to open an account that looks like Urz
I don't think anyone used any username emmachile. The @LanreFasasi and @MrBrownJay1 are the one creating more issues. Make sure you know what you post on a public forum.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
Please moderators, investigate this allegations,yes he gave me some money in 2installments;N15,500 and N5,000 naira only, running after the workers he asked me to get hasn't enabled me pay him till date, besides,he always banged the phone on me whenever I called him, please help investigate this

Come and say it to my face. You pass through the Lagos IBADAN expressway. Oga come and tell me this to my face and see what will happen. You know where and how to see me. You scoundrel. All the evil in this world will befall your family one by one

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by dedons: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
Oga pay him his money and stop this rubbish you are doing here.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2020
dedons:
Oga pay him his money and stop this rubbish you are doing here.

Thank you for seeing through his reverse psychology. May God bless your insight

Imagine paying someone 20k to get farm. Workers since May and the stunt he played with me was that he used all. The 20k to settle. To. Get information

Imagine such a cheap. Antic

He said he used the entire funds to tip and will pay me back. The moment I requested to give me. A. Definite date after giving me. Different stories weekly, he blocked me. On WhatsApp.

When I said I would take action ( through the law) he threatened. Imagine
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by dedons: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Thank you for seeing through his reverse psychology. May God bless your insight

Imagine paying someone 20k to get farm. Workers since May and the stunt he played with me was that he used all. The 20k to settle. To. Get information

Imagine such a cheap. Antic

He said he used the entire funds to tip and will pay me back. The moment I requested to give me. A. Definite date after giving me. Different stories weekly, he blocked me. On WhatsApp.

When I said I would take action ( through the law) he threatened. Imagine
I know how such people operate. A friend of mine has been a victim before. If he refuses to pay up, take his account details to his bank with evidence of your conversations with him. His BVN will be blacklisted.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2020
dedons:
I know how such people operate. A friend of mine has been a victim before. If he refuses to pay up, take his account details to his bank with evidence of your conversations with him. His BVN will be blacklisted.

He used an account with a strange name. Is there a way I can have it blacklisted whether it's his or a fake one created for the fraud?

I don't need much confirmation that he won't pay up. It's since May. 5 Months. Not in a single day has he woken up and saw the necessity to make contact on addressing issues

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by dedons: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

He used an account with a strange name. Is there a way I can have it blacklisted whether it's his or a fake one created for the fraud?

I don't need much confirmation that he won't pay up. It's since May. 5 Months. Not in a single day has he woken up and saw the necessity to make contact on addressing issues
Whichever name he used, the finger print of the person is on the BVN data base. It can be blacklisted and even traced.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2020
dedons:
Whichever name he used, the finger print of the person is on the BVN data base. It can be blacklisted and even traced.

HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT PLEASE?

THIS IS NOT FOR MY. MONEY BUT TO PUT AN END TO THE CHEAP THIEF AND MAKE SIRE BO ONE HERE BECOMES HIS VICTIM

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by dedons: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT PLEASE?

THIS IS NOT FOR MY. MONEY BUT TO PUT AN END TO THE CHEAP THIEF AND MAKE SIRE BO ONE HERE BECOMES HIS VICTIM
Go to any branch of his bank and report. They will tell you what to do
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2020
dedons:
Go to any branch of his bank and report. They will tell you what to do

Very well. Thank you. In the meantime, he will have it hot here

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by IamAsiri: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2020
I am confused myself. @EMMAACHILE once used the same phone number quoted "08053969700" and same as @kpas4kpas. Could it be that the two are the same and other ones are different? But it is an established fact that Emmaachile is either kpas4kpas or knows him.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
I can see where you get it wrong,I owned only apakoso2020,the rest are just friends who help in advitising my products, kindly arrange yourself as this will be taken up legally

There is nothing to arrange....all these monikers are using the same phone numbers, claiming THEY are the owners of these phone numbers

EMMAACHILE:

@MrBrownJay1 @Nezzjnr @LanreFasasi

are you saying that you didnt type the below OR that this is not you?

EMMAACHILE:
Momax3 seeds available at N600 per seed in Abuja. Those who want to do trial can buy as small as 10 to test. Call 08053969700 for more info

IamAsiri:
I am confused myself. @EMMAACHILE once used the same phone number quoted "08053969700" and same as @kpas4kpas. Could it be that the two are the same and other ones are different? But it is an established fact that Emmaachile is also kpas4kpas.

let him answer that important question...or possibly he will tell us all that he was "helping" kpas4kpas to advertise his product, while funny enough, he himself is also selling the same product (aka momax3 seeds)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

There is nothing to arrange....all these monikers are using the same phone numbers, claiming THEY are the owners of these phone numbers

are you saying that you didnt type the below OR that this is not you?

let him answer that important question...or possibly he will tell us all that he was "helping" kpas4kpas to advertise his product, while funny enough, he himself is also selling the same product (aka momax3 seeds)

Apt and very brilliant.

Very very intelligent synopsis

Notice earlier he claimed he didn't have alternate monikers but forgetting the phone numbers that links all account could be searched out.

He operates around ten monikers including one with a female handle

I might have fallen for his antics and got swindled by him, but the day that I will see multiple persons duped by him is the day he can expect to start running with his family. Thankfully, I'm busy with my projects which his scam antics almost totally ruined.

But for the moment I will serve him hot here

Thanks for the brilliant observations boss. You saw right through his reverse psychology claiming to arrange.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Apt and very brilliant.
Very very intelligent synopsis
Notice earlier he claimed he didn't have alternate monikers but forgetting the phone numbers that links all account could be searched out.
He operates around ten monikers including one with a female handle
I might have fallen for his antics and got swindled by him, but the day that I will see multiple persons duped by him is the day he can expect to start running with his family. Thankfully, I'm busy with my projects which his scam antics almost totally ruined.
But for the moment I will serve him hot here
Thanks for the brilliant observations boss. You saw right through his reverse psychology claiming to arrange.

if you check that other thread, FIRST emmaachile clearly state that he aint the seller while never mentioning kpas4kpas (even though Kpas4kpas is a NL since 2015 and/or is posting on that exact same thread)

EMMAACHILE:
If you need momax3 seeds, someone has upto 400 seeds for sale around Abuja.
EMMAACHILE:
He said N800 per seed. Call 08053969700 for more info. He might negotiate the price as i told him it's a little exorbitant.
potosky:
thanks. I will call him but this him own come cost pass Indians own i
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. Its because he is selling in pieces. How many do you want? I might decide to sell some (below 20) to you at a reasonable price in about 2 weeks time.

... and even when kpas4kpas is clearly on the thread and posting, and someone quotes both kpas4kpas/emmaachile to ask if the seeds are still available, its only emmaachile who replies and Kpas4kpas never even said a word as he is supposedly the seller... as shown below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5119821/moringa-farming-business-momax3/4#79248270
yemkaf:

Hello bro, did you still have the seed i new few for trial I based in Lagos
EMMAACHILE:
How many do you need?

or the strange below exchange:

Toksguy:
I need like 200 seeds
EMMAACHILE:
That will cost you around 70-80k if you see a willing seller.
I don't think I can sell more than 150 seeds from my batch.

and then a while later kpas4kpas quotes the exact same guy to say:

kpas4kpas:
Contact me for your Momax3 seeds

so i guess emmaachile was promoting another NLer's biz, and thought it would be easier to just use his number, instead of pointing out to the NLer's profile (or even post)
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if you check that other thread, FIRST emmaachile clearly state that he aint the seller while never mentioning kpas4kpas (even though Kpas4kpas is a NL since 2015 and/or is posting on that exact same thread)

... and even when kpas4kpas is clearly on the thread and posting, and someone quotes both kpas4kpas/emmaachile to ask if the seeds are still available, its only emmaachile who replies and Kpas4kpas never even said a word as he is supposedly the seller... as shown below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5119821/moringa-farming-business-momax3/4#79248270

or the strange below exchange:

and then a while later kpas4kpas quotes the exact same guy to say:

so i guess emmaachile was promoting another NLer's biz, and thought it would be easier to just use his number, instead of pointing out to the NLer's profile (or even post)

Spot on 100%

I noticed all the concerns you raised 100%

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by dedons: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
If you don't take it up legally then you are a BAASTAARD!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:

MY DEAR THERE'S A POLICE STATION AT THE EXPRESS YOU MET ME. IF YOU DON'T COME AND GET ME ARRESTED THERE OR HAVE THE LEGAL PROCESS INITIATED THERE THEN YOU'RE A BASFORD. I'M WAITING FOR YOU. CHOOSE THE DAY AND TIME. DECLARE THE DATE OPENLY HERE, LET'S START A LEGAL WAR.

.IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS YOU MENTIONED OR SEND ME THE PETITION THEN YOU'RE A BASTARD. I'M WAITING TO DEAL WITH YOU

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Green Nation Nigeria Agriculture Business Opportunity / Starting Up A Poultry Farm In 2018 And My Weakness / Rabbits Available For Sale In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.