Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (6591 Views)

Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / South South - People Without A Purpose / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2018
RTSC:

Are you okay?

So the igbo indigenes of delta north where my mother hails from are like China villages in America?.

If I tear you slap, you go face your Yoruba land.

Lol. I’m from delta. Funny enough my mum has an Igbo name, though she is Delta. Both parents are not even Igbo. Have no idea why.
Re: ... by RTSC: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2018
kmcutez:

Lol. I’m from delta.
Then you deserve double slap.

For not knowing the land.

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

The south south don't hate Ibo's.
are you the spokeswoman for south south people?

3 Likes

Re: ... by EasternActivist: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2018
kmcutez:

Lol. I’m from delta. Funny enough my mum has an Igbo name, though she is Delta. Both parents are not even Igbo. Have no idea why.

Wait, you mean your mum is bearing an Igbo name and she is not Igbo??

So which ethnicity did she belong to?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2018
EasternActivist:

Wait, you mean your mum is bearing an Igbo name and she is not Igbo??

So which ethnicity did she belong to?

She is Isoko.
Re: ... by EasternActivist: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
are you the spokeswoman for south south people?

Leave her alone, she has the right to speak on behalf of her own ethnic group as far as SS is concerned

You can talk about yourself and your own ethnic group and why you hate...

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

The south south don't hate Ibo's.
speak for yourselves and your tribe,don't make the mistake by looming us all together I'm from the south south and I don't like Igbo's as well,

They are cunning,money hungry and they are not straightforward

6 Likes

Re: ... by EasternActivist: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2018
kmcutez:

She is Isoko.

Interesting, Is possible maybe the parents likes the Igbo name and gave it to her instead of an isoko name then.

Except her last name is an Igbo name.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2018
EasternActivist:

Leave her alone, she has the right to speak on behalf of her own ethnic group as far as SS is concerned

You can talk about yourself and your own ethnic group and why you hate...
she didn't speak on behalf of her ethnic group and I quote she type

We in the south south don't hate Igbo's how is that an ethnic group undecided

5 Likes

Re: ... by EasternActivist: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2018
savior22:
speak for yourselves and your tribe,don't make the mistake by looming us all together I'm from the south south and I don't like Igbo's as well,

They are cunning,money hungry and they are not straightforward

This one is pained and hurt BC an Igbo beat him to his game..

Wait but your forgotten and less important tribe is perfect? Yimmu.

4 Likes

Re: ... by mancanoe: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Am Igbo from Delta state, some post are not worth it... Such as this.

5 Likes

Re: ... by EasternActivist: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
she didn't speak on behalf of her ethnic group and I quote she type

We in the south south don't hate Igbo's how is that an ethnic group undecided

She has the right to say what she said BC the south south people doesn't exist as a recognized ethnic group in the world.

So let her be since you're not a south south ethnic group grin

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2018
EasternActivist:

This one is pained and hurt BC an Igbo beat him to his game..

Wait but your forgotten and less important tribe is perfect? Yimmu.
pain for what? drug dealers, baby factory or producing fake fake currency? Oh yes you can see am very pained

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2018
EasternActivist:

Interesting, Is possible maybe the parents likes the Igbo name and gave it to her instead of an isoko name then.

Except her last name is an Igbo name.

Yes, I thought as much. Her last name is Isoko.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2018
EasternActivist:

She has the right to say what she said BC the south south people doesn't exist as a recognized ethnic group in the world.

So let her be since you're not a south south ethnic group grin
trust me I could care less

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Why are Yoruba muslims hell bent in forcing themselves on Yoruba Christians by always saying "Yorubas are one " even when Yoruba Christians have said it several times that there is difference between light and darkness?
instead of you to face reality your making a fool of yourselves grin grin continued
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Q: do Igbo's like to force themselves on south south people

A: Yes

Q: do some ethics groups in the south south hate Igbo's

A: Yes

Case closed, it's only a fool who will denial this

2 Likes

Re: ... by wingmanII: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2018
SilentListener:
Even though the south south don't like Igbo's, the Igbo's always like to drag them in to there Biafra, madnesses, even though so many groups in the south have warm them to stay clear of their land.why are the Igbo's forcing themselves on this people?
And did South South send a Buffon like you to ask this question on their behalf? Jobless mumu.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2018
wingmanII:

And did South South send a Buffon like you to ask this question on their behalf? Jobless mumu.
you fool grin what if from the south as well
Re: ... by velocity25(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Lack of Education and travel has damaged a lot of people's brains..
oilyP on point

3 Likes

Re: ... by UnclePati: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2018
OP.......

I am from delta state...and I am Igbo.
My mother is from Rivers state and she is Igbo.

I understand Igbo language very well and I speak the language very well too....with delta ascent.

We south south Igbo's have no other language but Igbo.
We have no other tribe but Igbo.

Please note. We love our self and love the eastern people

10 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2018
UnclePati:
OP.......

I am from delta state...and I am Igbo.
My mother is from Rivers state and she is Igbo.

I understand Igbo language very well and I speak the language very well too....with delta ascent.

We south south Igbo's have no other language but Igbo.
We have no other tribe but Igbo.

Please note. We love our self and love the eastern people
well good for you grin grin, but unfortunate for you , we have other groups in the south south that are not Igbo's, so I beg to differ
Re: ... by wingmanII: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2018
SilentListener:
you fool grin what if from the south as well

Mumu, Learn how to write English language before embarrassing yourself

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2018
wingmanII:

Mumu, Learn how to write English language before embarrassing yourself
you fool grin English is it Nigeria Language?
Re: ... by BlackAdam55(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
I love this thread grin grin
Re: ... by wiseone28: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2018
SilentListener:
Even though the south south don't like Igbo's, the Igbo's always like to drag them in to there Biafra, madnesses, even though so many groups in the south have warm them to stay clear of their land.why are the Igbo's forcing themselves on this people?

Abeg help me tell them that we don't have igbo indigene in Akwa ibom and we don't don't want any for now

1 Like

Re: ... by bantudra: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2018
SilentListener:
so do ogonis like Igbo's?

let them keep on deceiving themselfs.....they dont understand that their are many tribes in south south that cant understand igbos....

we are not the same....

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2018
wiseone28:

Abeg help me tell them that we don't have igbo indigene in Akwa ibom and we don't don't want any for now
God bless you brother oilPUSSY are you seeing this grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

let them keep on deceiving themselfs.....they dont understand that their are many tribes in south south that cant understand igbos....

we are not the same....
and the funny thing is that, they don't want to learn. I feel sorry for them. undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2018
I thought I saw highqueen viewing ,let's hear your opinion as well highqueen tongue
Re: ... by okrikaboi: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2018
am from south-south in an ijaw clan and we don't like ibos we don't hate them but we don't like them they are wicked looking for who to oppress since as ibos they can't oppress themselves they have osu cast for that sha. During the civil war they chased us out of our homes and settled thankGod for the Nigerian forces if not we would have been destroyed like Bonny

3 Likes

Re: ... by oilPUSSY(f): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2018
SilentListener:
God bless you brother oilPUSSY are you seeing this grin grin
Anybody who is telling you that there are no indigenous Igbos in Akwaibom is either naive or is living in denial.
There is hundred percent chances that If you are sharing a boundary with a state, you must have indigenous people living in the same state side by side with you.
For example, Anambra is an Igbo state, but that dosent mean that there are no indigenous Igalas in Anambra because Anambra state shares border with Kogi.
The same thing applicable to Edo state, there are Igbos in Edo state because they share boundary with Anioma Delta state and at the same time there are yorubas in the same Edo state because they share common boundary with Ondo.

The same thing is applicable to Akwaibom, the attached below is the picture of Igbo speaking part of Akwaibom because they share the same boundary with Abia state. Don't also forget that there are Ibibios in Abia State as well because they also share the same boundary with Akwa Ibom.
Don't define ethnic groups based on state creations..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections Will Define The Future Of Nigeria Says US Ambassador To Nigeria / RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.