Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (6589 Views)

Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / South South - People Without A Purpose / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by bantudra: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ur identity is yoruba, grin.
That I can't take away from u.

am not yoruba....
a yoruba would not dare what you are doing right now....thats why i prefer them to you....

i have no reason to lie to you....

jubrin of sudan my foot.....
Re: ... by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

am not yoruba....
a yoruba would not dare what you are doing right now....thats why i prefer them to you....
i have no reason to lie to you....
jubrin of sudan my foot.....

U are talking gibberish, the fact that u carry this topic on ur head it another strong prove that u are Yoruba, just like OP who is a Yoruba but still concerned about brotherhood of IGBOS and south/south(as u people call it) even more than the so called south south themsleves. grin

Only a Yoruba man will wake up and start opening topics for IGBOS and south south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by bantudra: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are talking gibberish, the fact that u carry this topic on ur head it another strong prove that u are Yoruba, just like OP who is a Yoruba but still concerned about brotherhood of IGBOS and south/south(as u people call it) even more than the so called south south themsleves. grin

be careful....i cant become biafran...i just cant.....
Re: ... by bantudra: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Only a Yoruba man will wake up and start opening topics for IGBOS and south south

be careful....delta is more complicated than you think....
Re: ... by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

be careful....i cant become biafran...i just cant.....

YORUBAS can Neva be biafra..
Pls go clamour for oduduwa

4 Likes

Re: ... by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

be careful....

grin
Re: ... by bantudra: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

YORUBAS can Neva be biafra..
Pls go clamour for oduduwa

but am not yoruba.....do you realy think a yoruba would deny to be yoruba.....??...this people are extremly proud....
Re: ... by bantudra: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
if i was yoruba,i wouldnt deny....but am not....
Re: ... by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

but am not yoruba.....do you realy think a yoruba would deny to be yoruba.....??...this people are extremly proud....

Hehehehe they have been doing that here on daily bases with different account , u inclusive
I can bet my ass that u have more than 2 accounts here which u use to shout
"we the south south" grin

Are u surprised that I know this truth? grin

3 Likes

Re: ... by bantudra: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hehehehe they have been doing that here on daily bases with different account , u inclusive
I can bet my ass that u have more than 2 accounts here which u use to shout
"we the south south" grin

Are u surprised that I know this truth? grin

be careful...i will not deny my parents because of you...be careful....forget this ipob rhetorics and focus....
Re: ... by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

be careful...i will not deny my parents because of you...be careful....forget this ipob rhetorics and focus....

Be proud of who u are.
The spirit of oduduwa will be so angry with u right now.. Pls don't provoke him. angry

2 Likes

Re: ... by bantudra: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Be proud of who u are.
The spirit of oduduwa will be so angry with u right now.. Pls don't provoke him. angry

look,am already proud who i am...i dont need to be a yoruba to be proud....the same with ijaw,efik,ibibio,calabar and many others....

you cant insult us and still await our support for biafra...we are tellin you biafra is a bad idea....listen...!!....
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

nobody is dragging you in anything....stay in your area....simple...we are many empires pressed toghether by moroonic british....i didnt liked you before,and am not gonna like you today because you shout biafra upandan....

we need common understandin today,or else their is no need to be toghether in any nation....
Calm down and embrace the consequences of one Nigeria.
Blame those that fought war in order to keep Nigeria indivisible, United and everlasting.

Igbo Amaka.
Biafra Amaka .

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

1 Like

Re: ... by bantudra: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
immhotep:

Calm down and embrace the consequences of one Nigeria.
Blame those that fought war in order to keep Nigeria indivisible, United and everlasting.

Igbo Amaka.
Biafra Amaka .

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

stop it now,before its too late...you are fighting because of maps....whites drew maps....we dont suppose to care about maps....stay in your areas....!!

i dont understand igbos....simple....
Re: ... by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

look,am already proud who i am...i dont need to be a yoruba to be proud....the same with ijaw,efik,ibibio,calabar and many others....
you cant insult us and still await our support for biafra...we are tellin you biafra is a bad idea....listen...!!....

1 Like

Re: ... by bantudra: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

and what are you trying to say...??
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

stop it now,before its too late...you are fighting because of maps....whites drew maps....we dont suppose to care about maps....stay in your areas....!!

i dont understand igbos....simple....
You don't need to understand Igbos.
Just understand that "Igbo amaka" grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

4 Likes

Re: ... by bantudra: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
immhotep:

You don't need to understand Igbos.
Just understand that "Igbo amaka" grin

dont insult me...am not that nice...
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

dont insult me...am not that nice...
Tell us about that fine Igbo girl you have been eyeing. grin

2 Likes

Re: ... by bantudra: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
immhotep:

Tell us about that fine Igbo girl you have been eyeing. grin

you dont have to get nasty...just dont insult me....i dont have to impersonate anybody in this world....

i know their are even igbos that dont accept this biafra stuff too....dont be rude or i will be rude too....
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
mbos:

But their Leader Asari risked his life to rescue Nnamdi Kanu from Umuhia's evil Python dancing killers...

your nonbiafrans Afonjas are very funny.....

for your information majority of Ijaws and Ibibios, Efiks migrated from Igboland....and we share 4day traditional market days of ORIE, AFOR, NKWO and EKEK. The home town of GEJ is OtuEKE, meaning one EKet Day....get that into your skull. Biafra is real.
oh you are dreaming grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

you dont have to get nasty...just dont insult me....i dont have to impersonate anybody in this world....

i know their are even igbos that dont accept this biafra stuff too....dont be rude or i will be rude too....
You should actually support Biafra since Igbo matter is paining you like this
Re: ... by bantudra: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
immhotep:

You should actually support Biafra since Igbo matter is paining you like this

dont insult me....
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

dont insult me....
You wanted to use your "one Nigeria" to frustrate Igbo people, but karma is a b!tch grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

2 Likes

Re: ... by globexpo: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Have not heard metrologists mention south south in weather forecast

2 Likes

Re: ... by Ojiofor: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
kmcutez:

[s]Just like having China Town in America, and the Chinese Government will claim that land for themselves, because mostly Chinese people inhabit that space.[/s]

Nonesense comparison that have no substance in reality.
Southeast and southsouth is a political creation while nature put them together in one region.
If Aba is ceded to Rivers state tomorrow like Obigbo and Egbema Ngwa people will stop being Igbo abi?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

be careful....delta is more complicated than you think....

Same delta state I know well

Stay away from drugs.
Re: ... by Xander85: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
SilentListener:
God bless you brother oilPUSSY are you seeing this grin grin

Why grinning from ear to ear like a deranged Cheshire Cat?

What guarantee can you give that the mofo is actually from Akwa Ibom? I could just as easily claim i'm from Timbuktu!

1 Like

Re: ... by Xander85: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
globexpo:
Have not heard metrologists mention south south in weather forecast

They're probably not Nigerians! smiley
Re: ... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donelli:

How did you come about this please. Was there a consensus on whether or not one set of people hate the other or you're making the usual error of false generalisation.

On the Biafra issue, it may interest you to know that Rivers state has more intensity of IPOB activities than some SE states.

Going by your insinuation, since the so called leaders of Igbo extraction have publicly denounced IPOB can we now follow thesame analogy to conclude that they hate the Igbos too?
We Riverians have constantly told the biafra agitators to steer clear Rivers State but they wont listen i remember when they slated their igbo day or whatever in PH just when tensions was high because of this issue. If we dislike them then the reason is simply because they keep forcing themselves on us!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Donelli: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
We Riverians have constantly told the biafra agitators to steer clear Rivers State but they wont listen i remember when they slated their igbo day or whatever in PH just when tensions was high because of this issue. If we dislike them then the reason is simply because they keep forcing themselves on us!!
Question:
Are there Igbos in Rivers state?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donelli:

Question:
Are there Igbos in Rivers state?
Yes there are, Oyigbo local govt area is an igbo local govt, but the history behind it is that originally they were part of abia state, but i dont know what lead to boundry dispute and when the matter was looked into they were classified under Rivers...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack / Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba / Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.