Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (32363 Views)

Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / Crowd Jubilating As Atiku Defeats Buhari In Some Polling Unit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
We are waiting to see the outcome.
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Centcanada: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is obvious Atiku is the man! This man has what it take to take country far not a clown Jubril called Bubu
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
angry
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
okay
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Biingoo: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
deboysben:
We are complaining of the evil change brought, they now want to increase it to the NEXT LEVEL
Please create a thread for this. This will definitely reset so many blind Buhari supporters back to factory setting. Please do it asap
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by omolajaone: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Next level

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by AnuliKay: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Okay

Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant

Job Responsibilities:

The incumbent performs the complex task of processing the full range of non-immigrant and immigrant visas for Nigerian citizens and third-country nationals. S/he refers only unusual, complex or questionable cases to the Team Lead, LES Staff supervisor, or Consular Officer.

Annual Salary is N8.3 million.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/non-immigrant-immigrant-visa-assistant/
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by gbishman: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
You don't need a sooth Sayer to tell I that, if Atiku wins he is actually going to return the country back to the crooks it was once rescued from. Shekena

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by joepepsy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
You better wakeup from sleep,this is malaria.
Dkmngr:
Former governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel has predicted that activities on the Nigerian Stock Exchange would rise instantly when the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, is declared winner of next year’s presidential election.

Daniel, who is the Director-General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, made this known yesterday when he featured on Channels TV’s, Sunday Politics, which was monitored by DAILY POST.

According to him, the rise in the volume of trading on the nation’s stock exchange would come about because of belief by investors that his presidency would create an environment that would inspire confidence in the economy and bring in foreign capital into country.

“Take this as a prediction, when in February 2019, the election results are reeled out and Atiku becomes president, the first thing that you (Nigerians) are going to see is that activities on the Nigerian stock exchange is going to rise.

“You will see instant (upward) movements indicating that people believe there will be an environment where they can bring in capital,” he said.

Daniel further blamed the country’s high inflation figures and loss of a chunk of the Naira’s value on the policies of the incumbent government, saying “It was capital flight occasioned by the ‘fear of Buhari’ that brought about the inflation, we are facing and the collapse of the Naira.”

https://dkmngr.com/2019-gbenga-daniel-predicts-what-will-happen-in-nigeria-if-atiku-defeats-buhari/
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by deboysben(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Biingoo:
Please create a thread for this. This will definitely reset so many blind Buhari supporters back to factory setting. Please do it asap
help me do that I found it difficult to create bro
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by sammhi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Baawaa:
Ogidi ole is speaking on behalf of a looter,"if",is adverbial clause of condition,fear of Buhari is beingining of failures for PDP grin grin angry angry angry
Abeg park one side .....who is the thiwf and who is not ? Al of them are rogues including your PMB . He is big rogue . If he is not why accept Akpabio, Amaechi and all others into his camp ?
If you shield a thief then you are an accomplice. Period!
Even if Atiku is a their he is not worse than them currently in the office of governance...
The difference between PMB government and others is that PMB rogues are hiding money away instead of investing in the economy . All the moniea they stole and still stealing are hidden as dollars in their homes . In previous government, the monies were in the banks or in some kind of investment.
So really , whixh is better .. the thief who buys you a car or the one who kills you ?
We are I. Trouble in this country ...all the politicians are rogues ..all of them
Tell me one governor past or present APC or PDP who is not a billionaire
Tell me one minister or security chiefa past or present r who is not a billionaire?
And what does that tell you ?
If you want to support PMB pls do so but don't tell us this crap of looters and saints .....it is irritating....
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku shud work with credible/capable men and not the greedy bunch plssss!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by FrancisIgya: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yes, let them fear Buhari, the looters and their safe havens. Sai Baba and nothing else come 2019
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
dokie:

Ode gidi

E pain am more! cool tongue
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by shine12: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
This thief man should not be talking.

As soon as I saw Gbenga Daniel on Atiku's team, I lost all respect for their campaign and now recognise their mission as an ultimate looters mission to finally doom the destiny of Nigeria. With all my distrust for the Buhari's administration, I still think they'll be better for Nigeria than an administration where Gbenga Daniel could end up been a Minister.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by somehow: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Right things like?
sammyj:
Hmmmm. I pity this country. Just imagine what the looters of our country is saying. Anyways, who I’m to blame for this nonsense is PMB and not this people if he had done the right thing in the first place. I pray and wish that the voters will open their eyes and vote for the people entirely different from the two evil we have on ground!! angry
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Tolahinges: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dkmngr:
Former governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel has predicted that activities on the Nigerian Stock Exchange would rise instantly when the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, is declared winner of next year’s presidential election.

Daniel, who is the Director-General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, made this known yesterday when he featured on Channels TV’s, Sunday Politics, which was monitored by DAILY POST.

According to him, the rise in the volume of trading on the nation’s stock exchange would come about because of belief by investors that his presidency would create an environment that would inspire confidence in the economy and bring in foreign capital into country.
Look at a thief calling us to vote for a kleptomaniac. We don't want a international renowned thief as our leader.
The #AtikuPlan is to loot Nigerians of our commonwealth.
I'm with PMB and Osinbajo on the #NextLevelNigeria plans.

“Take this as a prediction, when in February 2019, the election results are reeled out and Atiku becomes president, the first thing that you (Nigerians) are going to see is that activities on the Nigerian stock exchange is going to rise.

“You will see instant (upward) movements indicating that people believe there will be an environment where they can bring in capital,” he said.

Daniel further blamed the country’s high inflation figures and loss of a chunk of the Naira’s value on the policies of the incumbent government, saying “It was capital flight occasioned by the ‘fear of Buhari’ that brought about the inflation, we are facing and the collapse of the Naira.”

https://dkmngr.com/2019-gbenga-daniel-predicts-what-will-happen-in-nigeria-if-atiku-defeats-buhari/

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by oyebolaidris: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
i stand with pmb

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
All na wash. All of una be thief

Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by michoim(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
False Illusion troubling him
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by feddis(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Whenever you wanna make such comments, get a mirror so that you can be staring at your ignorant self typing stupidity with no equal.

jidemoh:
I can tell you what will happen for sure.

1. NNPC will be sold to the lowest bidder and the money returned in the form of grant
2. Ditto all our refrineries and other government assets
3. Sharing of money will become prevalent and some Godless few will become filthily wealthy
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
feddis:
Whenever you wanna make such comments, get a mirror so that you can be staring at your ignorant self typing stupidity with no equal.

Just like you sat in front of the mirror stupidly staring at yourself as you were typing horseshit and feeling cool!

Bozo!
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by AHCB: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Spoken like a Muslim bigot!

Imagine the nonsense being said against his fellow Muslim. Just how mentally deprave are you?
Quality20:
if Atiku loses d elections, then all Hausa Fulani in d SS and SE might suffer d,backlash of ipob aggression.
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by brojoshua: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
That will mean Nigeria being swallowed by corruption and then digested and shit and flush into shit pit. They will loot Nigeria to its death
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by feddis(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
So much hatred and pain in your words, LOL.
I understand your frustration clearly.
I hope Buhari eases them for you man.
Sorry Buhari has frustrated you to such point. I pray you see the light we are Atikulating with.

jidemoh:

Just like you sat in front of the mirror stupidly staring at yourself as you were typing horseshit and feeling cool!

Bozo!
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
feddis:
So much hatred and pain in your words, LOL.
I understand your frustration clearly.
I hope Buhari eases them for you man.
Sorry Buhari has frustrated you to such point. I pray you see the light we are Atikulating with.

Unfortunately I can't help you here. I can't share in the hate and pain of a drowning somebori even though I'd love to save him from his folly.

Remain Atikulated my guy! Destiny is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by sammyj: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin
somehow:
Right things like?
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by baratech: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Okay
Re: 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari by ayo2pec(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
My vote to the left please.

We cant afford another 4 years of glaring failure in all social economic parameter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.