Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts (51183 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tunechiami:
Yes, do you want to ask me if he's archaic and dumb also? The answer is yes, bye.
That's a good start. We are getting somewhere. What ur dad do that made u conclude that he is archaic&dumb?
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Darkseid(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
highcollide:
guy, everybody dey look me as I dey laff like idiot.

See wetin you cause grin
Funny man grin grin
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by vRendoh(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
And they keep passing her ass around like a ball.

Next thing, he'll start pressing her ass publicly the way mechanics press and ware the softness of agege bread.

[code][/code]

grin grin grin
Those fingers na the very kind....the last time I zoomed dem fear catch me!
Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by Peppergroove(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
His oshaaamo go soon enter her onduun grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts by fx45(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wizzyflexx:
we don't have any fvck to give here in sudan
I need to give you a message for Jubrin's family in Sudan. Can you deliver the message on behalf of Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / Biodun Okeowo Opens Victoria's Beauty Palace (Photos) / Oge Okoye: Actress Looks Breathking In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.