Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi (16661 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by COMPAQ(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
TheGoodJoe:
“We lost an enormous opportunity when recently oil money rose to $114 dollar per barrel and stayed there for almost a decade and we have no new airport, refinery, bridges, petrochemical plants, no new seaports to show accountability to how all the money went,’’ Babatunde Fashola.

Interestingly I didn't realize that crude prices were high for about 5 years continuously. Not a decade, but 5 years at above $100 is good enough for this country. Bear in mind that $1bln of 10 years ago has the same value as maybe $1.2bln of today's money.

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by gare(f): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is that an achievement ? Who is to build the train station, the PDP Chieftain that has no name. Amaechi it is becoming obivous that you do have mental problems as has been said in the past I am beginning to believe them now
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by buhariguy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mogidi:
The road leading to Buhari’s house in Daura was constructed by who?
by buhari during PTF.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by balanceofterror1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Yes he will go back to Aso Rock. We know that already.

We have all moved to the next level
Ikpewe:
UNPATRIOTIC CHILDREN OF HATES WILL WAIL IN DISBELIEVE.
Seetto:
God bless pmb, some people no go like this, they wan bring looters to loot us again
tayomohammed:

No big deal you said? But a certain political party wasted billions awarding contacts that were not executed.
Smile4daddy:
There should be no need for APC to campaign because we the Sane, Honest and patriotic Nigerians,

We have seen his good works and we want it to continue till 2023.
efighter:
Please let Flattinos come here and prove Amaechi and Fashola wrong. Come with facts and not with abuses, because if you come with abuses, you will meet your match.
Minjim:

Are you jobless?

All the construction going on is it animals that are working there?

The school feeding programme , is it machines that are operating it?
yrex01:
PMB no even need to talk much during campaign !! On to d nxt one = NEXT LEVEL !!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
ND GOD BLESS WE TOO
luluosas:
This Amaechi dey find trouble ooooooo grin grin grin
yrex01:
PMB no even need to talk much during campaign !! On to d nxt one = NEXT LEVEL !!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
ND GOD BLESS WE TOO

“We met Itakpe –Warri Rail line which had been in existence for 34 years uncompleted; it would have been the first Standard Guage line in Africa if it was completed"

1984 to 2018 = 34yrs.

Buhari started this project in 1984 and looted the fund meant for this project and abandoned it.

You guys should stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by frowland(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Greenarrow01:
The truth is Buhari has done well in completing old projects and not starting new ones
How can you start building a new house when loads of old ones are all uncompleted? Does it make any sense?
If you inherit uncompleted buildings with lovely designs from your parents, and you have less resources... What are your best decisions, start new ones?
Both PDP and APC, were they doing all this projects with their money or Nigerians money?
I dont even know how you guys reason. I usually don't like having discussions here as most comments are bereft of common sense.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by ngadaAwo: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

I had a mention yesterday and when I checked . There was nothing there .
It has been deleted .
Na you still dy call moderators for my head abi
not me bra
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by AnuliKay: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Okay

Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant

Job Responsibilities:

The incumbent performs the complex task of processing the full range of non-immigrant and immigrant visas for Nigerian citizens and third-country nationals. S/he refers only unusual, complex or questionable cases to the Team Lead, LES Staff supervisor, or Consular Officer.

Annual Salary is N8.3 million.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/non-immigrant-immigrant-visa-assistant/
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
danjumakolo:

Naah,he means if pdp had towed same line as APC with the huge revenue they got for 16years, Nigeria would have been entirely different now infrastructurally
I no read d post na.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Tareq1105: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
Were the stations for the chieftains to use or was it for Nigerians to use. Have PDP not built this country from the decay that the military left? Yes they were not perfect but all Nigeria is today has been PDP, the bad, the good, APC yet to make a positive stamp on the country, even the plans for the rail system was drawn up by the PDP, you just followed the plan.

Stupid Propaganda

What would have happened if Baba didn't complete the projects?

1 Like

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by maasoap(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
While PDP chieftains were busy looting money meant for development in their own villages. To be a PDP member or supporter is a curse

1 Like

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by famology(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
decuteGenius:
Pls I'm a PDP chieftain and there no train station in my village, UYO. fake news!!

Dull thing,is uyo anywhere along itakpe-warri route?
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by ridbell01(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mogidi:
The road leading to Buhari’s house in Daura was constructed by who?
Jonathan

1 Like

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by CoolAmbience(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
quickberry3:

Wetin dis one dey yan?

No mind am, e no well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Charly68: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Keep working till 2023 straight
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by IrokoOluwere: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
not me bra
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by SouthEastFacts: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
These people are stupid ooh! Are those people not Nigerians? Didn't Jonathan build a federal university in Katsina?
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Greenarrow01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
frowland:

How can you start building a new house when loads of old ones are all uncompleted? Does it make any sense?
If you inherit uncompleted buildings with lovely designs from your parents, and you have less resources... What are your best decisions, start new ones?
Both PDP and APC, were they doing all this projects with their money or Nigerians money?
I dont even know how you guys reason. I usually don't like having discussions here as most comments are bereft of common sense.

Can you pls tell me where my comment lacked sense here.
I said simply
Buhari has done well in trying to complete old projects before starting new ones.
Which you affirmed too
So where is the nonsense there
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by frowland(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Greenarrow01:

Can you pls tell me where my comment lacked sense here.
I said simply
Buhari has done well in trying to complete old projects before starting new ones.
Which you affirmed too
So where is the nonsense there

Maybe I misunderstood you.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by 7lives: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
TheGoodJoe:
“We lost an enormous opportunity when recently oil money rose to $114 dollar per barrel and stayed there for almost a decade and we have no new airport, refinery, bridges, petrochemical plants, no new seaports to show accountability to how all the money went,’’ Babatunde Fashola.

TEAR - RIBBLE CRIME, and they still want to come back to finish what they started.
Affliction shall NEVER rise again in this country, say NO to LOOTERS, Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by mbos: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
quickberry3:
God bless PMB

Who built the rail?

PDP of Course or is it a station without rail.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by quickberry3(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
mbos:

Who built the rail?

PDP of Course or is it a station without rail.

PDP ko DPP ni

Lying liar

1 Like

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by VULCAN(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Liar, I was expecting him to name them.

An APC chieftain told me in confidence that if a pothole is in front of the house of a PDP strongman, they won't repair it.

That is an APC policy.

Never heard such when PDP was in Power.

Anyway.

Atiku to Aso Rock 19

Checkmate
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by speedyGonzales: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tareq1105:

What would have happened if Baba didn't complete the projects?

Then Another baba, will do it sir!
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Thewesterner(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
tayomohammed:

No big deal you said? But a certain political party wasted billions awarding contacts that were not executed.
I am for nobody bro... Don't get it twisted
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by ebakhaiyhe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ameeeeechiiiiii. Talk is cheap. Show us the pictures of the train stations for PDP chieftains place now. Una lie lie toooooooooooo much.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by luluosas(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Sorry my dear, you are pained
balanceofterror1:

“We met Itakpe –Warri Rail line which had been in existence for 34 years uncompleted; it would have been the first Standard Guage line in Africa if it was completed"

1984 to 2018 = 34yrs.

Buhari started this project in 1984 and looted the fund meant for this project and abandoned it.

You guys should stop celebrating mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Reject Election Results Are Not Democrats – Tinubu / Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets / APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.