Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,921 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu (24098 Views)

5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Kosisochukwu12: 3:13pm On Mar 28
BREAKING: Secondus, PDP chieftains dump Atiku, Wike, declare support for Tinubu, Fubara

A former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Uche Secondus; and members of the Presidential Campaign Council of the party for the 2023 general elections in Rivers State have declared loyalty and support for President Bola Tinubu and the state governor, Siminalayi Fubara.

A former Minister of Transportation and the Director-General, PDP-PCC Rivers State, Dr. Abiye Sekibo, made the declaration during a news briefing in Port Harcourt on Thursday, March 28.

Present at the briefing were Secondus; former Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives, Austin Opara; Celestine Omehia, former deputy governor of the state, Tele Ikuru; Senator Lee Maeba; and former Secretary to the Rivers State Government, Dr. Gabriel Pidomson. among others.

The council supported the PDP presidential candidate in 2023, Atiku Abubakar, in the last elections.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-secondus-pdp-chieftains-dump-atiku-wike-declare-support-for-tinubu-fubara/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by ChiefOloye(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28
This is winter transfer. It doesn't end well, most times.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by perfectsusanoo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28
In the absence of crocodile, agama lizard.

7 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by michlins(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28
Fubara is on a very lone path like this. Wike is signing not players but coaches like this in this transfer window

12 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28
Uche secondus?
I understand the psychological need to associate with winners cause i am currently doing that too

Lets keep dissociating ourselves from failure

History will never remember the man who came second cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by emkz: 4:00pm On Mar 28
Expect more of such.

Atiku is clearly not fit for leadership.

After Supreme Court threw out his inadmissible deposition which is unrecognized by Nigerian law, Atiku granted an ill-fated press conference after taking advise from Dele Momodu and Phrank Shaibu. After the press conference, Atiku disappeared. When there was crisis between Wike and Fubara, Atiku did not even issue a press statement or try to intervene. He never visited anyone who worked for him to say thank you.

What I expected from Atiku was to make sure he kept his base. He ought to have met all these people to ensure they were still with him. By refusing to do that, small carrot now, they'd shift loyalties. Atiku has no business losing those who worked in his campaign council.

Like I advised Atiku, he needs to avoid the following persons who give him bad advise and mislead him:

emkz:
Happy birthday to Atiku Abubakar.

I wish him many more years of a healthier, happier and fulfilled life. May his family continue to give him joy and may peace never depart from his heart.

Dear Atiku Abubakar, you seem like a very accommodating guy. But it seems you don't have true friends. I want to be your friend today and advise you from my heart. Dear Atiku, PLEASE avoid the following persons:

(1) Dino Melaye
(2) Phrank Shaibu
(3) Daniel Bwala
(4) Don Pedro Obaseki
(5) Paul Ibe
(6) David Hundeyin
(7) Dele Momodu
(8. ) Timi Frank, and
(9) Nduka Obaigbena

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 4:04pm On Mar 28
ChiefOloye:
This is winter transfer. It doesn't end well, most times.

grin grin grin
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28
Jagaban 501 should be an advanced Political Science course studied from Masters level. grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28
Political prostitution no ideology
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Reelmii: 4:59pm On Mar 28
Ok
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by flexyrule(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28
You'd think that they care about you...

They're only after their pockets..

PDP/APC/LP/SDP etc... They don't care!

Na anywhere wey belle face.

So you spend time online defending people who would never consider you for a 5m contract.

Common 5m ooooo

Sometimes I just laugh at people who spend time defending Nigerian politicians... Shameless people with no atom of shame, Na hin you dey defend?

Best thing right now, is to get involved ooooo. So that you can have access to the gold mine. No be to siddon for one village dey type plenty grammar on top people wey no give any fu*ck about you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by tuoyoojo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28
Mchww!!
is this news
What is the economic value of his support
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by ryloy: 5:01pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:
Jagaban 501 should be an advanced Political Science course studied from Masters level. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:02pm On Mar 28
This is loud πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2027. Oti lor.
Tinubu is really the master of the game. No vacancy in Aso villa till 2031.

Aside Peter Obi dumping APGA which is number 1 position backstabbing/betrayal, this defection is likely the 2nd position backstabbing/betrayal in modern day Nigerian politics.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Chijeep(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28
He's a politician and he's also a Nigerian so it's 100% right to seek 4 greener pasture

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:03pm On Mar 28
Just today Some LP members of state assembly dumped Labour for PDP in Enugu. I see Otti returning back home to APC in the near future. GRV and Baba Datti returning home to PDP as well.

As for Peter Obi, he is now an outcast in PDP, he may move to KOWA or SDP anytime from now as Oye's and Ojukwu's curse is still following him around. Best for him to return to APGA to break the curse, and build the party to a national one instead of looking for rice wey don done.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Agugbadin: 5:03pm On Mar 28
When they are running out of money this is what happens.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Melagros(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28
COMRADES, disregard this news, it's fake, the op is mischievous. Non of the party stalwarts defected to apc
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Abaziaka: 5:03pm On Mar 28
Tinubu second term assured

8 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by AllahOfBlood: 5:03pm On Mar 28
cheesy

Hungry politicians

Anywhere belle face people
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by chieveboy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28
Interesting.

Earlier in the day, I was thinking out loud that for a nation to experience true leadership, all the political diversities must converge after a winner emerges to become a unity of intent, goodwill and interest.

The man who emerges president is not longer the politician they know spiritually speaking. He is the nation itself regardless of how he emerges. Everything about his emergence reflects the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by richard870(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28
Money politics
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by AmazingELixir: 5:04pm On Mar 28
grin

Hunger is a bad thing....Secondus and his fellow jobbers can't endure it anymore grin

3 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28
Time for EFCC to scrap his case. Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by DropsMic(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28
Black man’s politics
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by bassdow: 5:05pm On Mar 28
I don dey think this thing since wey Tinubu turn Peace Maker between Wike vs Fubara, say Tinubu fit slowly leach Wike of all his slaves Supporters
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by bassdow: 5:06pm On Mar 28
bassdow:
I don dey think this thing since wey Tinubu turn Peace Maker between Wike vs Fubara, say Tinubu fit slowly leach Wike of all his slaves

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by id4sho(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28
Jagabantongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by bassdow: 5:06pm On Mar 28
[quote author=bassdow post=129154240][/quote]
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by faceland: 5:06pm On Mar 28
7 to 8 years is a long time to be unemployed my brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To ASUU Indefinite Strike / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.