Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Four Phases Of Developmental Growth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Phases Of Developmental Growth (294 Views)

CBN Recruitment Phases / 5 Mistakes That May Hinder Your Career Growth In 2019 / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Phases Of Developmental Growth by dvogueblog: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2018
The dictionary remains the only place where  success comes  before work, success may be "sweat-less", but it is never "effort-less". There is no way a man will achieve success without a measure of effort  on his part. somethings has to give away.

Distractions have to be side-lined. There are certain things that would want to be audiences of your indulgence and there are things that would want to patronize your excesses. you must learn to ignore such enticements.

That is the only way to constantly remain forward motion. i'm[i] Abdulrasak .A.[/i], i will be taking you on

"Four Phases Of Developmental Growth" 
https://firstone.com.ng/four-phases-of-developmental-growth/

(1) (Reply)

(LESSON 9):-- The Six Enemies Which Ride Millions To Failure Without Being Disco / What Are Your GOALS, Of Becoming A Leader? / Apply Now: Hostnownow Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.