Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos (36048 Views)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Chizzyjoyce(f): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:
Stupid woman, why would you slap him?

Under no circumstances should you slap a man, no matter what. You could have just "walked away ". angry

But a man can slap a woman under circumstances ba...

I'm just asking...##

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by davillian(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
The wife married him and gave him everything LMAO.
Be loyal
Be grateful
Never bite the hand that fingered you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Choice22(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
They went to watch a movie and ended up being a movie people watched

Thunder Fire Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by dfrost: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin Bloggers sha...

Which one is
some criminally cold drinks
?
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Men becareful oo
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Cityguy: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Irannu.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

But a man can slap a woman under circumstances ba...

I'm just asking...##
But is that what my post inferred?

Abeg ask yourself. grin
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by OmniSparrow: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

By him more than a house, car and a job, you can never keep a community penis.

Correct side-chic! Fled at the right moment like Yahoo boys sighting SARS officials

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by kapelvej: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
OgeFather:
grin ;Dlol grin
the only part that got me is the commentary that said they were enjoying a "criminally"cold drink and pop corn
I am telling you criminally cold
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
象形字
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by dfrost: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Which one be Criminally Cold Drink again

My brother I come I tire oooo cheesy grin
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by OgeFather(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
kapelvej:
I am telling you criminally cold

Lol �Na why the man wife wan mad because the drink wey dey house no cold criminally�
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by okwabayi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
If she bought him all that then he was obviously a toy boy not a husband. I won't blame him for finding someone younger. This woman was probably the older one in the relationship and with that comes a lack of respect just as she displayed in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by kapelvej: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
OgeFather:

Lol �Na why the man wife wan mad because the drink wey dey house no cold criminally�
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by smartolala(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
I am not in support of the man action,but I do advice men not to marry women for their money,if man is richer than the woman or they are at par,the should have handled the issue more maturely

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by thorpido(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
The man self no try.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by AnuliKay: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wow

Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant

Job Responsibilities:

The incumbent performs the complex task of processing the full range of non-immigrant and immigrant visas for Nigerian citizens and third-country nationals. S/he refers only unusual, complex or questionable cases to the Team Lead, LES Staff supervisor, or Consular Officer.

Annual Salary is N8.3 million.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/non-immigrant-immigrant-visa-assistant/
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
smartolala:
I am not in support of the man action,but I do advice men not to marry women for their money,if man is richer than the woman or they are at par,the should have handled the issue more maturely

Exactly... why else would a wife have the effrontery to embarrass her husband in public like this?
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Rozaytee: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
showafrica:
I no no why side chick dey sweet pass house wife to some men.
i just wonder
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by PapaAdanna: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What took the wife to the cinema if she didn't have her own rendezvous?

Well unless she was stalking her husband, then in that case she doesn't deserve to be a wife.
She should be sent packing.

A woman whose brideprice was paid for by a man has no right to question his philandering culture.

Tradition and nature has permitted man to be polygamous.
That is why a man can release trillions of sperm in a month but a woman can only release one egg, two at most.

Any woman who can't accept the fact that ALL men must cheat has no business getting married.
I almost termed you AFONJA, but let me kuku reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Sonamjs: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=73108999] shocked

Well unless she was stalking her husband, then in that case she doesn't deserve to be a wife.

A woman whose brideprice was paid for by a man has no right to question his philandering culture.

That is why a man can release trillions of sperm in a month but a woman can only release one egg, two at most.

Any woman who can't accept the fact that ALL men must cheat has no business getting married. [/quot]

But it's hard to accept
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by shineeye1: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
That is what you get when a man gets a house, a car and a job from a woman - he becomes a wife!
This man can reclaim his manhood by simply ditching the house, the car and the job, including the bitch and become once again the man he was born to be. Wtf!
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by smalls001: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
driand:
angry

This is why we must vote buhari back to daura,

The man has a job yet he got bored,

He has 52" OLED at home yet he came to cinema,

He got a rich wife at home yet he was following a gold digging punnay up and down the entire Lagos state,..

My Verdict: buhari is the reason for all this nonsense, if we don't vote him out now more wives will loose their husbands to these gold digging, cow hearted, yeasty cod pieces we have everywhere these days.. angry angry

mumu.....be joking with your life
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by swiz123(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any woman who can't accept the fact that ALL men must cheat has no business getting married.

Your level of backwardness is appalling

2 Likes

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:
Stupid woman, why would you slap him?

Under no circumstances should you slap a man, no matter what. You could have just "walked away ". angry
Its obvious u v not dealt with a lady emotionally before abi? At that point whatever she does to u.. u feel re deserved.
My ex that yr held n squeezed my shirt with tears on her eyes but I did nothing because I kno what I did.

It's called keeping calm as a man. U respond to situations but not react to it on beating her up.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by shineeye1: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=Sonamjs post=73110328][/quote]

The man must not be a cheat to be a man! He is entitled to marry another woman opendentially!

Any woman who feels too good to be one of multiple wives is welcome to the life of irresponsible singleness while she watches the real man acquire multiple wives who may be even better than her.

Monogamy is overrated! It is a hypocritical trend!
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
blackgold2018:
Its obvious u v not dealt with a lady emotionally before abi? At that point whatever she does to u.. u feel re deserved.
My ex that yr held n squeezed my shirt with tears on her eyes but I did nothing because I kno what I did.

It's called keeping calm as a man. U respond to situations but not react to it on beating her up.
What are you talking about?
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are always spilling rubbish
Spits

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nothing bad in the man collecting the slap on behalf of the girl, shebi he wan do cheesy grin cheesy
Imagine him claiming 'my wife can't do anything, I'm the man of the house ' undecided

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by amber222(f): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Which one be Criminally Cold Drink again

drink to se won

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Survives After Being Shot By Thugs During Elections In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Cultists Kill Leader "Major" In Lagos Over Council Chairman’s Largesse (Photo) / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.