Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos (36047 Views)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Reference(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
princetom1:
CRIMINALLY COLD DRINK cheesy grin

grin... straight out of the Robert Magruder play book. I tell you 'Cheaters' Nigerian franchise go sweet wella. Wonder why no one has syndicated yet.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by driand(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
smalls001:

mumu.....be joking with your life
stupid boy!
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by frozen70(f): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
That's what you get as a man when you depend on a woman to feed you, buy house in your name, buy a car for you and also gave you a job

I have said it several times, a woman cannot be doing all this and you want to mess up with her.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hahahahacheesy sidechick kawacheesy... She wan diecheesy. All those guys wey dey yarn say sugar mummies/ older women are more caring need to come into into this threadcheesy. So after handing d guy some dirty slaps i bet d dude was cryingcheesy. highqueen i know u will love dis threadcheesy.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Tayor23(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dont blame her,our reaction to issues isn't the same
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Tayor23(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
take away your cultural belief and values from here ,we are talking about someone whose emotion was hurt..It's high time men stop being selfish and self centered.

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Augustap(f): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
OgeFather:
grin ;Dlol grin
the only part that got me is the commentary that said they were enjoying a "criminally"cold drink and pop corn
I swear the op made the drinks seem like the reason why the wife came after them grin grin
CRIMINALLY COLD DRINKS grin grin
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:
Stupid woman, why would you slap him?

Under no circumstances should you slap a man, no matter what. You could have just "walked away ". angry
she said she was the one who bought him a car plus gave him a job. She's in obvious control and the nigga's just a toyboycheesy. Ladies who are in total control and older tend to act like dat. A nigga has just been kicked off the job marketcheesy.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
prudentheart:
Bursted!!! So the lady in question obviously know the man's wife, menh some girls 've got not iota of shame. Still can't figure why some ladies derive pleasure in dating someone's husband.
She should have wait now. God safe her ass. Olosho.

Meanwhile your business might need this, Africybe Group unveil their brand new v2.0 Business Branding Package (BBP) which offers cost-effective and bespoke solutions for ambitious start up & growing business. You'll get a FREE Website, Free Logo, 1 Month free social media and lot more.
To learn more and get started check http://africybegroup.com/v2
It ends today 19th Nov, hurry up!
lol u dont know why ladies run after married men?cheesy. Married men are financially generous naucheesy.

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

You are always spilling rubbish
Spits

Be calm and notice he does it deliberately... That is his writing/commenting style. Same way you have satirists, melancholics, comedic, tragicizing writers, etc...
Don't hate the player... Deal with the game!
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by DonBenny77(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
OgeFather:
grin ;Dlol grin
the only part that got me is the commentary that said they were enjoying a "criminally"cold drink and pop corn

Over chilled dey worry the drinks
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by highqueen(f): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Hahahahacheesy sidechick kawacheesy... She wan diecheesy. All those guys wey dey yarn say sugar mummies/ older women are more caring need to come into into this threadcheesy. So after handing d guy some dirty slaps i bet d dude was cryingcheesy. highqueen i know u will love dis threadcheesy.
Lol.

grin lemme go and read.
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by afroxyz: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Which one be criminally cold again?
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by OgeFather(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
DonBenny77:

Over chilled dey worry the drinks

my brother ! grin

it was "criminally" chilled......I hope you understand say the chilling no be here o !
Na why the man wife wan mad

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by OgeFather(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Augustap:

I swear the op made the drinks seem like the reason why the wife came after them grin grin
CRIMINALLY COLD DRINKS grin grin

I swear !

Like say the man wife no dey see that kind chilled drink for house and the man come outside to buy for another woman
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Augustap(f): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
OgeFather:

I swear !

Like say the man wife no dey see that kind chilled drink for house and the man come outside to buy for another woman
grin grin the lady ran for her life sha....criminally cold drinks cannot come and kill her grin grin
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by OgeFather(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Augustap:

grin grin the lady ran for her life sha....criminally cold drinks cannot come and kill her grin grin

Abi o !!
She cannot come and go die for criminally chilled drink
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
I wonder what would happen in Nigeria if women paid dowries to the husband's family...
Re: Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos by Rozaytee: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
shineeye1:

The man must not be a cheat to be a man! He is entitled to marry another woman opendentially!

Any woman who feels too good to be one of multiple wives is welcome to the life of irresponsible singleness while she watches the real man acquire multiple wives who may be even better than her.

Monogamy is overrated! It is a hypocritical trend!
ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police / Man Survives After Being Shot By Thugs During Elections In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Cultists Kill Leader "Major" In Lagos Over Council Chairman’s Largesse (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.