Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Five Reasons Why Atiku Abubakar Will Lose The Presidency To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Reasons Why Atiku Abubakar Will Lose The Presidency To Buhari (358 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Atiku Abubakar Will Lose The Presidency To Buhari by RolandAkachi: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
For me, Nigeria’s greatest tragedy is that in the year 2018, its only validly realistic options for president are Buhari and Atiku. These are clearly not the best, or even the third best, Nigeria—or even northern Nigeria-- can offer. However, given Buhari’s irreparably manifest incompetence, I was willing to tolerate an Atiku presidency. Unfortunately, I’ve seen no indication that Atiku wants to be president. He is his own worst saboteur. Here are five quick reasons for my conclusion.

One, Atiku chose Dubai as his venue to hold a strategy meeting

Two, he said he would sell off the NNPC if he becomes president.

See The Remaining Reasons Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/five-reasons-why-atiku-abubarkar-will.html
Re: Five Reasons Why Atiku Abubakar Will Lose The Presidency To Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
All this hungry bloggers, paid to write such shitty stories are one of the many problems of Nigeria .

The reality on ground is that, 4 out of every 5 persons you ask on the street who they would vote for between Atiku and Buhari in 2019, will tell you is Atiku .

And their reasons is because Buhari failed them big time .
Re: Five Reasons Why Atiku Abubakar Will Lose The Presidency To Buhari by ngbaki: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
He is an internationally renowned money launderer. We can't afford to make our country a laughing stock in the committee of nations. We are decent people and we will show the world exactly that in February 2019.
Re: Five Reasons Why Atiku Abubakar Will Lose The Presidency To Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
ngbaki:
He is an internationally renowned money launderer. We can't afford to make our country a laughing stock in the committee of nations. We are decent people and we will show the world exactly that in February 2019.

But Festus Keyamo disagrees with you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Open Your Eyes. / Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Politically Finished In Imo State / Discovery Of An Illegal Militia Training Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.