Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Reveal!!secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reveal!!secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria (186 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / See The Secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reveal!!secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria by abisco991(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
My friend, the gap between you and your fortune is very short ,it is just a matter of right information and decision.

A wise man defines insanity to be to keep on do the same thing in the same way and be expecting new result.

If want to move to new level in your life, you need to take a new steps and action.

The difference between successful or the rich and failure or poor is a just a matter of action not intelligent or luck. In fact, in the school of success there is nothing like luck but light i.e right information.

Don’t wait till things become bad before you make a move!

Make the move today.

In today's world, I wish business people, graduates and start ups could utilize this strategy to get themselves employed or even close deals, contracts etc.

Recently, one major complain I've constantly heard from my daily connections is how they spent many years in search for a job.

Some spent 3, 4, 6 years submitting CV'S and not even getting called for one interview and yet they were hopeful...

I understand that our society was programmed this way..

So, it's okay to have wasted that time hoping, see the bright side.

If you could give years to trying and hoping you would be called, then I believe you can give more to your own dreams.

If you are still hoping and believing a job is what you need, I want to share a simple strategy that can put you in the minds of potential employers.

You can get yourself a Job, contract, business deals with any company using this secret.

Ready?

Strategy:

Don't submit a CV to any company.

Yes! You are much more valuable than a piece of paper.

Here's what you should do:

Search for 10 companies in your desired field with the capacity to hire you and pay you good money.

Connect with the key decision makers using the S3 method.

S3= LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.

Using the S3 method, connect with CEOs, Managers, P.As, Secretaries.

Check for 5 problems you can help these companies fix.

Follow this link to learn more and discover all the secrets

http://abiodunodeyemi.com/how-to-make-money-online-legitimately/

(1) (Reply)

Effective Time Management Skill | How To Manage Time For Productivity / Oracle Utilities Recruiting Senior Sales Executive / Edojobs, Green Fusion Group Train Edo Youths On Solar Energy Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.