Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

See The Secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria (265 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / Reveal!!secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Secrets Of Getting Your Dream Job,contracts Within Short Time In Nigeria by abisco991(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
My friend, the gap between you and your fortune is very short ,it is just a matter of right information and decision.

A wise man defines insanity to be to keep on do the same thing in the same way and be expecting new result.

If want to move to new level in your life, you need to take a new steps and action.

The difference between successful or the rich and failure or poor is a just a matter of action not intelligent or luck. In fact, in the school of success there is nothing like luck but light i.e right information.

Don’t wait till things become bad before you make a move!

Make the move today.

In today's world, I wish business people, graduates and start ups could utilize this strategy to get themselves employed or even close deals, contracts etc.

Recently, one major complain I've constantly heard from my daily connections is how they spent many years in search for a job.

Some spent 3, 4, 6 years submitting CV'S and not even getting called for one interview and yet they were hopeful...

I understand that our society was programmed this way..

So, it's okay to have wasted that time hoping, see the bright side.

If you could give years to trying and hoping you would be called, then I believe you can give more to your own dreams.

If you are still hoping and believing a job is what you need, I want to share a simple strategy that can put you in the minds of potential employers.

You can get yourself a Job, contract, business deals with any company using this secret.

Ready?

Strategy:

Don't submit a CV to any company.

Yes! You are much more valuable than a piece of paper.

Here's what you should do:

Search for 10 companies in your desired field with the capacity to hire you and pay you good money.

Connect with the key decision makers using the S3 method.

S3= LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.

Using the S3 method, connect with CEOs, Managers, P.As, Secretaries.

Check for 5 problems you can help these companies fix.
Research and prepare content (video, audio, text, slides) that solves these problems. (I suggest whiteboard videos)

Share these solutions with your new connections.

You should have your dream job in your hands by the 5Th company.

This also works for businesses trying to seal a deal, contracts or just for networking purposes.

Let's do a simple sample:

Example:

10 companies with 5 problems

Company 1 - AB Designer Shoe Makers

Problem 1- No content.

Problem 2- Low sales.

Problem 3- No online payment system.

Problem 4- No online presence.

Problem 5- Need video marketing.

Solutions:

1. I'll make 3 sample kinds of contents that can be used by this shoe company.

E.g. Pictures, Videos and Texts.

2. Strategies to improve sales.

Referrals, discounts and social media marketing.

3. PayPal, Vogue pay and Paystack

4. Website, Instagram and Facebook pages

5. Whiteboard Videos, Facebook live and video testimonials from happy customers.

How to use these resources:

Send problem & solution one to C.E.O.

Send problem & solution two to Secretary.

Send problem & solution 3 to Manager.

Tell them about problem 4 and 5 when they call you to discuss your findings.

By doing that, you have broken every objection. You have bought your way into the heart of that company subconsciously.

If you owned a shoe company and someone showed you solutions to problems you didn't know existed would you hire that person?

Now it's your time to go get a job, get that deal and/or contracts but not the way the system taught you, but the only way that works.

Follow this link to learn and discover more tips on how to be either self employed or secure good job

http://abiodunodeyemi.com/how-to-make-money-online-legitimately/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening - Accountant/admin Assistant (female) - Lagos / UAC Of Nigeria Plc Latest Recruitment For 3 Vacant Positions / Town Planner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.