Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC (59938 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by blazeup(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mental health or volence in the home should be taken seriously.
This alleged killer may have exbited some tendencies that would have helped prevent this. or may have been subjected to some extreme conditions that triggered this mess.
The moment you notice some abnormalities or violent tendency seek help!!! .

While exorcism could be a possible, Seeing a qualified psychologist remains the first option in my view.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Reference(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
ajebuter:
The deceased lady probably suffered brain damage..

No sane woman can wipe out her own entire family, especially innocent children...

That is why mental certification is also necessary before marriage..

She is not 'a beast' abi. For men it is bestiality. For women it is mental instability or..... stress or .... hormones or.... whatever excuses ladies come up with. Madam, violence is violence. It has no excuses, it has no sexism, it just leaves humanity devastated and at a total loss. Just say no to all forms of intimidation and violence no matter who perpetuates it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by owoshuyi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
And one deadly thing with we humans b4 marriage is that the devilish character no go manifest until after marriage start. na wetin happen with this woman be that
Donald95:
I rather marry singleness than marry a devil with pussy.

I don't blame the man at all. This type of woman is capable of making life a hell for a man. She can nag until you carry your bed and sleep outside. She can starve a man of sex and also expect him not to cheat.

She is among those destiny destroyers our Mum warned us to keep away from

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by sumgelem(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lovely kids, it's a pity.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Smile4daddy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
I still keep to my BabaMama option for now.

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
angelusbrut:

my firend go and marry,your case is different joor shocked
Hahagringrin....ok na.... I agree tongue
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by AuroraB(f): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
IAS16:
No sane woman would murder a child she carried painfully in her womb for 9 months ... no to talk of 3 beautiful kids and then the father of her kids.

She definitely had serious mental issues, something we seem to neglect in this part of the world.
No vex, how many known mad persons have killed their child?
This man knew what she was capable of. He kept her and that emboldened her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na Photoshop Jo

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
blazeup:
Mental health or volence in the home should be taken seriously.
This alleged killer may have exbited some tendencies that would have helped prevent this. or may have been subjected to some extreme conditions that triggered this mess.
The moment you notice some abnormalities or violent tendency seek help!!! .

While exorcism could be a possible, Seeing a qualified psychologist remains the first option in my view.

That is exactly what I am saying. He died with all his children because he treated the situation with such levity. 'Oh yes it is mental illness', so she needs takes two tablets of sanity daily and everything will be alright afterall she is a woman. If he knew he was on death row I wonder what his actions will have been twenty seconds before his demise when she smashed up the car.... five minutes before his death when yet another round of strife broke out.... 12 hours earlier when he woke up to yet another dayin hell....six months before when his friends had given up on his family.... eight years before when he must have considered once if he had made a fatal mistake signing the dotted lines.... and on and on and he did nothing tangible to save his life and that of his kids till the very bitterest end.

Thousands and thousands of family people live like this, virtually on a powder keg or shall I say on a knife's edge waiting, hoping... but doing nothing concrete at all to save themselves..... God help them.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by sunny1729: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
I can't still believe this, something is happening. May there souls rest in peace
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by chikachuks1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
What a pity. We must be very careful about the subject of whom to marry
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Awesomefred32(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

after devil fear women

women was the only creature that sat and discuss with the devil(via apple matter in the bible)

what a cute and lovely kids
RIP to them

just heart broken
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by CharleyBright(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
How did she commit the murders of these innocent kids without blinking?
The went to first kid and killed her, then she went to second child with same boldness to kill and destroy without conscience? And then the third??
Mehn,,, she really get strong heart. she must be the devil they say comes to steal, kill and destroy
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by GenFunction: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
shawdy looks wicked sef
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Awesomefred32(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked shocked

after devil fear women

women was the only creature that sat and discuss with the devil(via apple matter in the bible)

what a cute and lovely kids
RIP to them

just heart broken
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by anambraamaka: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sad
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by bizzibodi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Useless zebras dey even include her in d burial plan agst my earlier advice that she shld b left 4 d vultures.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by BiafraIShere(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
I love seeing Innoson vehicles on Nigerian roads just like that pick up.

The body of that witch should be fed to dogs, she doesn't deserve a proper burial.
Looks can be very deceptive, some beautiful looking women can be very ugly and wicked inside. I have been there, loved and also wanted to marry a very pretty and nice shaped fair woman against the wise counsel of my family, and even had a serious verbal argument with my mother and fought my siblings because of the witch in deceptive clothing. I just thank God he saved me, nothing compares to the love of one's own family because sometimes we could lust after flesh and see everything else through rose tinted glass while logic and common sense takes flight!

Men must always do background checks on any woman they want to marry or even date, things like their immediate family lifestyle and mental history as well as the woman's past relationships and anger issues should never be joked with. A woman with mental history in her family or serious anger management issues can stab you to death while you're sleeping or even poison your food!

May God save all bachelors reading this, witches and wicked destiny destroyers in the mold of a woman will never come your way.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by CharleyBright(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Na Photoshop Jo

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Shut your dirty pussey smelling mouth there.
Why bring up such dirty talk on a solemn thread where people are mourning innocent kids??
Are you OK?? Have you lost your mind and decency?
Am sure u cannot afford the dowry of the girl u are bad mouthing, talk less of marrying her and taking up marital responsibilities and you come up here to talk thrash about eating food without intention of paying.
Is that how your parents went about before having you?
Listen thrash mouth, learn from your parents. If your father paid dowry to marry your mother and have you...then emulate the good virtue and pay before thinking of sucking or licking the pussey.
If not, go ahead and suck a girl pussey without paying dowry.. Karma is waiting for your daughters!
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Enemyofpeace: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
CharleyBright:

Shut your dirty pussey smelling mouth there.
Why bring up such dirty talk on a solemn thread where people are mourning innocent kids??
Are you OK?? Have you lost your mind and decency?
Am sure u cannot afford the dowry of the girl u are bad mouthing, talk less of marrying her and taking up marital responsibilities and you come up here to talk thrash about eating food without intention of paying.
Is that how your parents went about before having you?
Listen thrash mouth, learn from your parents. If your father paid dowry to marry your mother and have you...then emulate the good virtue.
If not, go ahead and suck a girl pussey without paying dowry.. Karma is waiting for your daughters!

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
To marry sef dey fear me sometimes.... angryangryangry.....
please open your eyes brother, many people have problems in their marriage, every one are just patching it. I swear is even better to be single daddy.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by onadana: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
I rather marry singleness than marry a devil with pussy.

I don't blame the man at all. This type of woman is capable of making life a hell for a man. She can nag until you carry your bed and sleep outside. She can starve a man of sex and also expect him not to cheat.

She is among those destiny destroyers our Mum warned us to keep away from

Bob..the man failed his family and generation.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by onadana: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Roon9:
Just take a look at the innocent kids. I'm finding it extremely difficult digesting this whole story.

Their dad failed there.He can't say he didn't see all the signs.You just don't wake up one day and commit mass murder.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
please open your eyes brother, many people have problems in their marriage, every one are just patching it. I swear is even better to be single daddy.
cheesycheesycheesy That's true...
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by ngwababe(f): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
dainformant:
The burial of the Adetsavs did not hold as earlier announced as the alleged killer wife has been featured in an updated obituary poster.

The wife was initially omitted from the previous obituary as the rest of the family members were scheduled to be buried on Friday, November 16th at their hometown in Gwer-East local government of Benue state.

The whole family including the wife will be buried on Monday, November 19th (today).  

Meanwhile, people trooped out in their numbers to see the family as they are being taken under tight security to Tse-Adetsav, Mbavur, Mbahimin, Gbemacha Ward Gwer-East Local Government for final burial.

The deceased identified as Mr. Nicholas Adetsav Alanga was found dead with his wife Rachael and the children named Ngwuavese , Senater and Joshua at their home in Vandeikya street, Makurdi, Benue state earlier this month.

The man who was a administrative staff of the local government service commission, was said to have been killed by his wife after an undisclosed disagreement. The wife also worked at the Makurdi Local Government Council, according to reports. 

The attack began following a disagreement and the wife, who neighbours say has been known to be violent, went on a rampage. She damaged her husband’s car then killed her entire family before taking her life.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/adetsav-family-killed-by-wife-buried-in-gwer-east-lga-in-benue-state.html

There are no wonders here, Just plain stark ignorance.

She has a mental problem and that explains it all.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by pFolar(f): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
God, this is heart-breaking.... Those little ones had to pay for their father's failure to carry out a medical check-up on their psychopathic mother with their just started lives.

So sad right now. This woman was a disgrace to the whole womanhood.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by NnaNna4(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
She and her Akpu face come resemble Pokohantas (Leader of nairaland Feminist department)

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.