Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC (59935 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by fortunechy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
I don't know why women are this wicked...... Men, please be careful while choosing partner.... God forbid bad thing
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
fortunechy:
I don't know why women are this wicked......
Men, please be careful while choosing partner.... God forbid bad thing
It’s applicable to FEMALE CREATURES.
Have you reared dogs before
Female Dogs na wahala ooo
Female Lions na dem they attack pass.
Female Mosquito dey give malaria.
Female Fowl attack pass
When male and female BEES mate, the male dies instantly.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by baz645: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
[sub][/sub]

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by fortunechy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:
It’s applicable to FEMALE CREATURES. Have you reared dogs before Female Dogs na wahala ooo Female Lions na dem they attack pass. Female Mosquito dey give malaria. Female Fowl attack pass When male and female BEES mate, the male dies instantly.
I don tire for their matter
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by pheely40: 1:27am On Nov 20, 2018
A friend once told me to always respect women. They were the one that met the devil in the garden. What we only know about the discussion they had is the forbidden fruit(apple). Other things they discussed, we never knew. May God help us all.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by sweetilicious(f): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Donald95:
I rather marry singleness than marry a devil with pussy.

I don't blame the man at all. This type of woman is capable of making life a hell for a man. She can nag until you carry your bed and sleep outside. She can starve a man of sex and also expect him not to cheat.

She is among those destiny destroyers our Mum warned us to keep away from
Just look a harmless and beautiful kids she bore.I just wonder the level of wickedness instilled in her heart as a mother.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by balladin: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2018
How cruel. Just look at those beautiful kids.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Purity001: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2018
That was the reason I sent my wife parking, when she aborted my second child,nearly killed me and my daughter. Anger is second madness. Men should be very careful, most especially when they have a nagging wife. Now she is busy moving up and down begging for a reunion. But hell no! God just saved my life.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by airminem(f): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=73112066][/quote]
Da*mn killshot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by airminem(f): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Purity001 post=73134783]That was the reason I sent my wife parking, when she aborted my second child,nearly killed me and my daughter. Anger is second madness. Men should be very careful, most especially when they have a nagging wife. Now she is busy moving up and down begging for a reunion. But hell no! God just saved my life.[/quote

Thank God you are still alive!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.