Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again (17727 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by pryme(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegafej:

I will still agree with you on some points.

I'm not saying we should let corruption strive, I'm saying that policies that will plug leakages in the economy should be made. Automatically corruption will die off...

Do you know that if Petroleum Industry Bill is signed into law, it will amount to about $10billion worth of investment based on reseatch? That's thousands of jobs created in that value chain.

Because squarely fighting corruption in the old fashioned blood and sand way won't really work in Nigeria.

Instead I suggest let's use institutions and structures like the TSA and others to block it off....

It's nice having this talk with you

Same here.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Quick question; are we sending jubril back to Sudan or daura ?
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by bonrul: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Daura nooni
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by blacknp(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegafej:
My view of a good government is enactment of good policies and not fighting corruption. Good policies will set the pace of all aspects of a nation to fly.

Atiku's has my vote in the coming elections
Lazy man on top your chair at home wailing,you won’t go and look for a job to handle your business?How do you intend to remove President Buhari without a PVC?Empty Barrel.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by tegafej(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
blacknp:
Lazy man on top your chair at home wailing,you won’t go and look for a job to handle your business?How do you intend to remove President Buhari without a PVC?Empty Barrel.

It's funny how you spill trash in the name of comment. I suppose you have large brain cells.. Pls use them
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by akpanbaba: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
The only workable plan is to return all the money stolen from Nigerians especially during privatisation. May God not allow Nigerians to take back their vomit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebutu Pdp Faction Endorses Apm Candidate, Akinlade [full Agreement Pics] / Presidency: Controversial Statements Of 2020 / Malami Asks Tony Ojukwu To Resume As NHRC Boss Without Senate Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.