Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again (17728 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by herich(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
With Atiku, Nigeria will be great again

1 Share

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGERIA SAI ATIKU ATIKU SAI NIGERIA GOD BLESS
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGERIA SAI ATIKU ATIKU SAI NIGERIA GOD BLESS
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by victordaimond: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
DaFlash:
grin
your a certified fool.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Pinkyhubb: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by fred168: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
The only reason Atiku want to be the president is to buy Nigeria and turn her into a Private Limited Liability Company. PDP's Presidential ticket in 2019 can be summarized as Atikulated/Obituary
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by pryme(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegafej:
My view of a good government is enactment of good policies and not fighting corruption. Good policies will set the pace of all aspects of a nation to fly.

Atiku's has my vote in the coming elections

And you think good policies will thrive if you leave corruption alone?
How is that possible?
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by klimkid: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku's plan is to get Nigeria relooted again.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by sammytuchi: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
damiloladuke:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, has kicked off his presidential campaign for the 2019 presidential election and he called it The Atiku Plan.

In an ongoing live broadcast via his verified Twitter handle Atiku Abubakar @atiku, the ex-vice president said:

“Today, I am formally presenting myself to you as the presidential candidate of not just the @OfficialPDPNig, but of the hopes and aspirations of all Nigerians..

“The most important question in this election is: “Are you better off than you were four years ago? Are we richer or poorer?” That is why our primary focus is on getting Nigeria working again.

“I am strongly of the view that I am just one Nigerian and one Nigerian cannot be as wise as all Nigerians. That is why I will offer an inclusive leadership.

“Atiku Abubakar is 100% for 100% of Nigerians, 100% of the time..

“Too often, Nigerians have been promised better governance by those seeking their votes.

“Such individuals have preyed on the legitimate desires of our people for their conditions to be improved, that they make all sorts of promises.

“I am not one for making grandiose promises. Rather than promises, I believe in policies.

“A promise is an indication to do a future action. A policy is a plan to achieve future goals.

“As the International Monetary Fund stated very recently, it is the failure of this government to have a coherent and comprehensive set of policies combined with poor leadership that has led to its failure to deliver.

“Over the last 18 months, I have worked with the best experts Nigeria has to offer to come up with policies and plans that when implemented will get Nigeria going in the right direction again.”

https://lailasnews.com/atiku-launches-presidential-campaign-calls-it-the-atiku-plan

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Ketaokeipheoma: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
buhariguy:
the last time I check, thief atiku is already the presido of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.
nairaiand worrior.keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Ketaokeipheoma: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
pryme:

And you think good policies will thrive if you leave corruption alone? How is that possible?
which kworushion again
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by marvinsync(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief atiku plans is what buhari has be doing and it will be completed by 2020.
For instance,
Buhari has completed 3,000km of railway track and 3,000km of roads.
And by 2020, it will be 7,000 km each.
2nd Niger bridge and mambila power is not in thief atiku plan and buhari will complete both project before 2020.

7000km ?

aneg what is the length and breadth of Nigeria that ur saying 7000km so easily
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Ketaokeipheoma: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
deboysben:
bro please shun politics of hatred and focus on what your party is able to offer your Bubu have warned you guys
for ur think they still have anytin to offer again? They exhausted their worst nd best oo,nothing remain
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Death4u(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided

All I know is dt i knw my president... and my president knows we sane people of Nigeria.....

#wailers Can Keep Wailing...
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by papiwyte(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku......

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by tegafej(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
pryme:

And you think good policies will thrive if you leave corruption alone?
How is that possible?

Good policies will prevent structures and institutions from being used as avenues to steal from the nations wealth.

Take for instance, the PIGB, do you know that signing it into law will prevent a lot of corruption in the oil and gas sector?

How the PIFB......

Good policy is key
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by pryme(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegafej:

Good policies will prevent structures and institutions from being used as avenues to steal from the nations wealth.

Take for instance, the PIGB, do you know that signing it into law will prevent a lot of corruption in the oil and gas sector?

How the PIFB......

Good policy is key

LOL, don't be naive, in this same Nigeria every month reports are sent to Heads of Department, Auditors send reports, unusual practices are reported, discrepancies are uncovered, yet what do the directors and HODs do?

Even the senate that was put in place to check the excesses of the Executive are now a stand alone corruption empire of their own.
And what about the Judiciary that is the third arm and an independent part of Government? An arm that was suppose to interpret the law and uphold the law? Those ones only rule in favor of who they like.

All these mechanisms (like good policies) were meant for proper governance and to limit corruption, but is that the case today?

Your good policies will amount to nothing if you don't check corruption. Pardon me for calling you naive but you underestimate corruption that's why.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by asobo: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nature8:

I'm totally Atikulated bro cheesy
Thanks you bro, let's not just stop at supporting @ AtikuAbubakar but also reaching out to many to tell them the need to vote for him sir. Together we can get Nigeria working again, were every citizen of this country will have a sense of belonging. Thanks once more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by tegafej(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
pryme:

LOL, don't be naive, in this same Nigeria every month reports are sent to Heads of Department, Auditors send reports, unusual practices are reported, discrepancies are uncovered, yet what do the directors and HODs do?

Even the senate that was put in place to check the excesses of the Executive are now a stand alone corruption empire of their own.
And what about the Judiciary that is the third arm and an independent part of Government? An arm that was suppose to interpret the law and uphold the law? Those ones only rule in favor of who they like.

All these mechanisms (like good policies) were meant for proper governance and to limit corruption, but is that the case today?

Your good policies will amount to nothing if you don't check corruption. Pardon me for calling you naive but you underestimate corruption that's why.

You seem so knowledgeable about fighting corruption I suppose...

In a system like Nigeria do you think you can actually get rid of corruption when those supposedly fighting corruption are corrupt?

Since the government has started fighting corruption, how many persons have been convicted and how has it affected the GDP growth?

It's funny how you see the way out as corruption.

Do a lil research, check literature out and you will even see that there are positivities to corruption if tactically handled.

Do you even know why government was originally set up?

Was it to fight corruption?
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by mumisco4real(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
The incoming President of Nigeria

Sai for my Daddy , Alhaji Atiku Abubakar .
negedu i thnk those Atikulating should have eyes to see how he struggles just to get out of his car.THIS MAN IS ANOTHER SCAM.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by RexTramadol1: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is our man

Punchlines lo to yii

1 Like

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Joedoyle(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Vote Donald Duke! The only man who have proven that he is able to develop Nigeria. Our land can be as Dubai and our engineers can be aas busy as what we see in Germany and Russia. A man with whose plans promotes the best and perfect condition all through for our country.

1 Like

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by ShedrachU(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ijaya123:
Atiku stop wasting your time. Where will you get the vote to defeat Buhari when there will be no election in the South East come 2019. Nnamdi Kanu has said so.

And again remember, when Igbos miscreants start supporting you, defeat is sure. Go check recent history.
You are a fool!
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by pryme(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegafej:

You seem so knowledgeable about fighting corruption I suppose...

In a system like Nigeria do you think you can actually get rid of corruption when those supposedly fighting corruption are corrupt?

Since the government has started fighting corruption, how many persons have been convicted and how has it affected the GDP growth?

It's funny how you see the way out as corruption.

Do a lil research, check literature out and you will even see that there are positivities to corruption if tactically handled.

Do you even know why government was originally set up?

Was it to fight corruption?

Nigeria of today is a fragile state, yes corruption has existed right from the time of our colonial masters, but Nigeria can no longer afford it, an average Nigerian won't mind if 10s of Millions starve to death because of their corruption.
We can no longer afford corruption because there are no infrastructures to ease the standard of living, the economy that was supposed to feed the corruption is nothing to write home about.

And you must let this sink in, you talk about corruption to be part of the equation, in what sense?
look at China, can you say this same thing about China? Am sure you want Nigeria to get to that level, the easiest thing to do is copy their road map, and I must tell you our war on corruption is child's play compared to that of the Chinese, look where they are today.

Don't let party sentiments rob you of your future. Corruption has no business in any government that is the government of the people.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Joedoyle(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Horus:
Stop voting all the time for the same "usual suspects"
that is why you and I need a man like Donald Duke. Not the regular but the one who can change the state of this country and use our wealth to build another wealth for the people. Vote Donald Duke as President come 2019 election.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by tegafej(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
pryme:

Nigeria of today is a fragile state, yes corruption has existed right from the time of our colonial masters, but Nigeria can no longer afford it, an average Nigerian won't mind if 10s of Millions starve to death because of their corruption.
We can no longer afford corruption because there are no infrastructures to ease the standard of living, the economy that was supposed to feed the corruption is nothing to write home about.

And you must let this sink in, you talk about corruption to be part of the equation, in what sense?
look at China, can you say this same thing about China? Am sure you want Nigeria to get to that level, the easiest thing to do is copy their road map, and I must tell you our war on corruption is child's play compared to that of the Chinese, look where they are today.

Don't let party sentiments rob you of your future. Corruption has no business in any government that is the government of the people.

And again I ask you the question.

How will a corrupt government fight corruption?

Right now with the kind of government will have in Nigeria weda PDP or APC, they can't clean up the system.

The only thing they can do is to make the system better while plugging leakages within the economy.

And I will accept your argument of a fragile Nigeria if a barrel of crude oil was selling for less than $60 per barrel.

Nigeria is making way more money than budgeted for right now because the benchmark of crude oil for the present budget or next year is way below the international parity price of crude oil.

So if your argument is that because the system is corrupt, therefore Nigeria can no longer offer profound solutions to lingering issues...

I will totally disagree with that.

The China you made mention of, were good economic policies not enacted as they were aggressively fighting corruption?

Get it straight...

If all the corrupt politicians are jailed and it doesn't translate to improved standard of living for the common man...

The government has woefully failed!
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Chimok: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief atiku plans is what buhari has be doing and it will be completed by 2020.
For instance,
Buhari has completed 3,000km of railway track and 3,000km of roads.
And by 2020, it will be 7,000 km each.
2nd Niger bridge and mambila power is not in thief atiku plan and buhari will complete both project before 2020.
I think foolishness runs in ur family
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by Chimok: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Am with u on this Atiku
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by waveman2: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
I Don, t understand when people say buhari is fighting corruption and hence he is to only person we trust not to steal our common wealth. But the question is will buhari not leave that sit again. It means if buhari leave there will be nobody to be entrust with our common wealth.I think at this point we should be building strong institutions that can itself fight off corruption. Checkout us and other First World countries, presidents are not voted to come and be fighting corruption.If you are corrupt as a public servant the system will fish you out, these are the laws I expected buhari to put in place in this is first four years.

1 Like

Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by pryme(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegafej:

And again I ask you the question.

How will a corrupt government fight corruption?

Right now with the kind of government will have in Nigeria weda PDP or APC, they can't clean up the system.

The only thing they can do is to make the system better while plugging leakages within the economy.

And I will accept your argument of a fragile Nigeria if a barrel of crude oil was selling for less than $60 per barrel.

Nigeria is making way more money than budgeted for right now because the benchmark of crude oil for the present budget or next year is way below the international parity price of crude oil.

So if your argument is that because the system is corrupt, therefore Nigeria can no longer offer profound solutions to lingering issues...

I will totally disagree with that.

The China you made mention of, were good economic policies not enacted as they were aggressively fighting corruption?

Get it straight...

If all the corrupt politicians are jailed and it doesn't translate to improved standard of living for the common man...

The government has woefully failed!

Yes I agree with your last point, jailing politicians should not hinder the standard of living of the common man.

But this is Nigeria, a country where infrastructural development is removed from the budget and replaced with constituency projects that will only fly straight into individual accounts, and who are the usual culprits? Of course our honorable politicians that believe they are formulating policies.
So are you going to ignore acts like this and believe your good policies will see the light of day?

It's a vicious cycle when it comes to corruption, take a case study of awarding of contracts to build and revamp our power stations, yes the good intentions where there and the funds were released, but what happened? honestly I won't lie to you I don't know what happened, the only way such project is unaccounted for is because there was massive cover up of misappropriation of funds, what do we call that? That's corruption on a grand scale.

I still hold my stand, you won't achieve anything if corruption is not stamped out.
GEJ approved a lot of projects but very few were completed even he was not happy.

If you bring up an argument that the policies Atiku will formulate will checkmate corruption then I will listen to you, than for you to say you will leave corruption alone and face policies, then we will agree to disagree.
Re: The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again by tegafej(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
pryme:

Yes I agree with your last point, jailing politicians should not hinder the standard of living of the common man.

But this is Nigeria, a country where infrastructural development is removed from the budget and replaced with constituency projects that will only fly straight into individual accounts, and who are the usual culprits? Of course our honorable politicians that believe they are formulating policies.
So are you going to ignore acts like this and believe your good policies will see the light of day?

It's a vicious cycle when it comes to corruption, take a case study of awarding of contracts to build and revamp our power stations, yes the good intentions where there and the funds were released, but what happened? honestly I won't lie to you I don't know what happened, the only way such project is unaccounted for is because there was massive cover up of misappropriation of funds, what do we call that? That's corruption on a grand scale.

I still hold my stand, you won't achieve anything if corruption is not stamped out.
GEJ approved a lot of projects but very few were completed even he was not happy.

If you bring up an argument that the policies Atiku will formulate will checkmate corruption then I will listen to you, than for you to say you will leave corruption alone and face policies, then we will agree to disagree.

I will still agree with you on some points.

I'm not saying we should let corruption strive, I'm saying that policies that will plug leakages in the economy should be made. Automatically corruption will die off...

Do you know that if Petroleum Industry Bill is signed into law, it will amount to about $10billion worth of investment based on reseatch? That's thousands of jobs created in that value chain.

Because squarely fighting corruption in the old fashioned blood and sand way won't really work in Nigeria.

Instead I suggest let's use institutions and structures like the TSA and others to block it off....

It's nice having this talk with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.