Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos (43201 Views)

Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Praktikals(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
chinavs9ja:

All you need to do is to accept Jesus christ as your lord for you to be saved
He is born again already
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Praktikals:

He is born again already
If he is born again, he cannot post that rubbish
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by legibow: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nice one.... More of that
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by jrusky(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
I can still seen him.still standing to talk then they have not really beaten him if he was well beaten his mouth should have be a wardrobe size and plenty stiches all over his face then I will be happy he was really beaten.

How can you go and hired thugs? Can't he go to court to challenge his dismissal? Pls they should go to wherever he is and beat him.more until he couldn't see or talk again.

Those that beat him make mistake they should have damage him before he was rescued, what a nonsense? This was how that Omo Agege bastard embarrassed the entire country by stolen the Mace. They should beat him.and damage him the more.
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by yungkesh(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Good for him

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?
wetin concern us with your pussy licking problem na, do we look like pussy therapists.
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
yungkesh:
wetin concern us with your pussy licking problem na, do we look like pussy therapists.
please help
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by edibobo: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
He's one of the Cultists/Touts that work for Akpabio. He thought he can try such in Akwa Ibom and go free.

He is the architect of his own problem.
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by feddis(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Just like his president except for the fact that he's old and almost not useful.

Corrinthians:
Just look at an "Honourable" member.

Looks like an illiterate thug.
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by PenileFitness: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why is he not in hand-cuffs?

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by shegra58: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
carzola:
Who bet him?
Betnaija don enter your head 'Beat' not 'Bet'
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by baratech: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Honorable!!
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Xander85: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
He probably thought that was the National Assembly in Abuja, and he wanted to do an 'Omo-Agege' on them, but they were waiting for him at the gates with a cure to his madness! shocked
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by getukudo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
When a cultist is being elected to the state house of assembly. This is what you get...

This is what our young elected folks will turn govt into. Cultists would surely have a field day.
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by edupedia: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gossiplover:
good for him

...u saw nothing yet see your comment....
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by lookingfly: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
He was beaten mercilessly and he's still standing..... Is that how to beat someone mercilessly?
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Ndipe(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
So, who is now the speaker?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.