Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' (35017 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by itzprezy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
First time Mrdeepfreezer is saying something meaningful

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
What happened to Patience

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by 36pripa(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Let us just return to the Adam age nah angry grin since everything is now dedicated to idols in Asia.

I don't really know what gives some people inspiration, but all I know is, that stuff is worse than codeine and tramadol put together.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by ikorodureporta: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Too much knowledge
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Mr false prophet who claims to be a Bible teacher but knows nothing. Patience Ozokwor is very right. All these hair get dedicated to shrines in India and Asia before they are exported to countries where gullible people buy them. Below are Youtube videos about hair dedication in Asia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4Df0_6V58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH1vg9JBYSM

According to false prophet Daddy Freeze, all the cars and Banks we patronize are dedicated to false gods. Yes, he's right to some extent. But what he fails to see as a so-called Bible teacher is that putting hair dedicated to false gods and idols on one's head is totally wrong and dangerous for a Christian.

Hair that has been dedicated to Idols, you put it on your head and go to Church to pray, do you think your prayers will be answered? God already told women to ensure that their head is not covered when they are praying.

1 Corinthians 11:5
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

When the Bible said women shouldn't cover their head when praying, it is talking about covering their head with any material at all. God has already given her natural hair to help her cover her head.

1 Corinthians 11:15
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Isn't it funny that women of nowadays cover their hair not even with scarf but with hair dedicated to idols? How do you expect their prayers to be answered?

The below verse says we should avoid meat offered to idols.

Acts 15:29
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

If you can put hair sacrificed to idols on your head, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to place one of those ritual sacrifice plates you see at each unctions on your head.

The false prophet Daddy Freeze has gone ahead with his attack on Jesus. Now he's saying we shouldn't celebrate Christmas. I use to believe that lie about Christmas when Jehovah's false Witnesses told me in one of their evil watchtower magazines. I believe it totally until I did my research.

People, there's nothing wrong celebrating Christmas. Nimrod or whoever was not born on December 25th. Don't let anyone deceive you especially now that we are in the season. I will write an article to prove to you that God is happy about our celebration of Christmas. It is evil people that are trying to erase everything that has to do with Jesus. Example is how Freeze is saying Ishtar means Easter. Isn't it stupid? It's the same as saying that the Job you earn your salary from is the same Job in the Bible. Jesus resurrected on Sunday, that's why we dumped Saturday Sabbath because we are not under Jewish law and Judaism. Jesus resurrected on Sunday and the Bible records that his disciples did gather on Sundays.

Please stay away from false prophets like Freeze. He is an occultic man.

I'm not in support of freeze..but go and read ur bible...Paul clearly said...an idol is nothing 1cor 8v4...when he was addressing food and things dedicated to idols...he said eat it ..nothing dey happen
however....the sin that may be involved is if eating or in this case, using of wigs and weaveon causes ur fellow man to fall as we know everyone doesn't have the same level of standing in the faith....
So stay away from wig...if it will cause others to sin..

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Boss13: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Many Christians are unaware that they are performing pagans rituals and rites in disguise as worshiping God. You don’t need to take Daddy Freeze for his words, in fact, it’s okay to dislike him. However, don’t stay ignorant. Research these things for yourself so that the TRUTH can set you free.

If your pastors are unaware of these things, then he/she isn’t qualified to teach you about Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Caucasian styled wigs on black women is a mockery. I wonder why these ladies that wear them can't fathom this visible fact.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by jpmoriarti(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is so true from DF, yet again with facts, flooring these hypocritical Christians again. angry Until we open our eyes , worship God only in spirit and the truth, Nigerian Christians will keep chasing shadows while losing sight of the main subject. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by sean079: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Its as simple as dat, exposure to history openminds and enlightening the spirit. Ask fundamental questions about source of any writing works. Don’t just beleive completely, add little element of doubt to it so that you can get adequate understanding.

Beside bible itself is deep occultic works enmessed in astrologia.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by alBHAGDADI: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I'm not in support of freeze..but go and read ur bible...Paul clearly said...an idol is nothing 1cor 8v4...when he was addressing food and things dedicated to idols...he said eat it ..nothing dey happen
however....the sin that may be involved is if eating or in this case, using of wigs and weaveon causes ur fellow man to fall as we know everyone doesn't have the same level of standing in the faith....
Food is food and that was what Paul was talking about. But when speaking of hair which might actually carry evil influences...
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Luminee(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
One of the problems we have in Africa is that we don't appreciate what we have..it is more of a psychological problem than a spiritual case.

The mere fact that you can place any form of hair over yours is disturbing. Check my signature though
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Food is food and that was what Paul was talking about. But when speaking of hair which might actually carry evil influences...

I don't get you...so when it's food, an idol is nothing...but when it's hair..an idol goes back to being something...

Lol....alBHAGDADI...u Sabi bible naaaa

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by asawanathegreat(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
No more wigs and weavon for ladies this December
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by bedspread: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wevons and all that are the major problems many ladies have today but they don't know!

There are Spirts that Accompany those things...

A whole lot of those things are manufactured by mermaids and mammy water!!

A whole lot are made with innocent babies pounded and meshed!!

If u are Sincere and u wanna find out as a woman/Lady! Just stop using it completely for sometime... u come back n tell me what u found out!
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by PenileFitness: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
She closed her salon because of something that is a fallacy? smh.

#CheckMyProfile

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Chubhie: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is a process for Patience Ozokwor. She's still a student and must resist the urge to claim master of her truths.

Whatever truths revealed to her now are vaild and personal. yet, necessary for her evolution. She would make good progress if she stay quite and resist the tempting urge to open ministry and gain followership.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by fash78(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
sevo:
First time I am agreeing with this fridge of a guy
ĺ
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by naijacentric(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Mr false prophet who claims to be a Bible teacher but knows nothing. Patience Ozokwor is very right. All these hair get dedicated to shrines in India and Asia before they are exported to countries where gullible people buy them. Below are Youtube videos about hair dedication in Asia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4Df0_6V58 op

According to false prophet Daddy Freeze, all the cars and Banks we patronize are dedicated to false gods. Yes, he's right to some extent. But what he fails to see as a so-called Bible teacher is that putting hair dedicated to false gods and idols on one's head is totally wrong and dangerous for a Christian.

Hair that has been dedicated to Idols, you put it on your head and go to Church to pray, do you think your prayers will be answered? God already told women to ensure that their head is not covered when they are praying.

But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

When the Bible said women shouldn't cover their head when praying, it is talking about covering their head with any material at all. God has already given her natural hair to help her cover her head.

But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Isn't it funny that women of nowadays cover their hair not even with scarf but with hair dedicated to idols? How do you expect their prayers to be answered?

That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

If you can put hair sacrificed to idols on your head, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to place one of those ritual sacrifice plates you see at each unctions on your head.

The false prophet Daddy Freeze has gone ahead with his attack on Jesus. Now he's saying we shouldn't celebrate Christmas. I use to believe that lie about Christmas when Jehovah's false Witnesses told me in one of their evil watchtower magazines. I believe it totally until I did my research.

People, there's nothing wrong celebrating Christmas. Nimrod or whoever was not born on December 25th. Don't let anyone deceive you especially now that we are in the season. I will write an article to prove to you that God is happy about our celebration of Christmas. It is evil people that are trying to erase everything that has to do with Jesus. Example is how Freeze is saying Ishtar means Easter. Isn't it stupid? It's the same as saying that the Job you earn your salary from is the same Job in the Bible. Jesus resurrected on Sunday, that's why we dumped Saturday Sabbath because we are not under Jewish law and Judaism. Jesus resurrected on Sunday and the Bible records that his disciples did gather on Sundays.

mumu the phone n internet ur using is from where both freeze n mama gee are right all freeze is saying we should total about it not to some

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by musicwriter(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Here is another angle, you stopped wearing weaves and closed your hair salon, but you are going to celebrate the birthday of Nimród on the 25th of December, a birthdate he shares with almost every single sun deity, and worship ‘Jesus’ on Sunday, the day of the worship of the sun god??
-
Then you will proceed to celebrate the resurrection of ‘Jesus’ on the day dedicated to the Babylonian goddess ‘Ishtar’, coincidentally aligning with ‘Eostre’ a goddess of the Saxons in honor of whom sacrifices were offered.

Freez has done his research on Jesus, unfortunately, he still have an emotional attachment to Christianity. I wish him understanding to realize all those pagan practices coalesced to what we now call Christianity. This includes your Bible!!. Your church!!. As long as you identify as a Christian, you worship Satan.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Hoodbilonia: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Doctrine of man
wig satan
tatoo satan
baaz(cigarette) satan
dstv..satan
club satan
church..satan be pastor
jeans..satan
perfume..same ni
cloth..same ni
i rem mfm dah year
dem troway dia tv cos kumuyi say na frm satan
africa is cursed by satan
abeg
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by ngwababe(f): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Trying so hard to relate your paragraph 3 and the quotes you mentioned there bro pls ....

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Martinez19(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
grin Freeze sef.

Follow Freeze ideology at your own peril.
What do you mean? Is Freeze lying?

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by ngwababe(f): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:

That's it bro.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by efemena5050(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?
show urself
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by TheArabianMan: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Edithfavourite:
OAP and leader of the Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Feeze, has written an open letter to actress/Evangelist Patience Ozokwor, who in a recent interview said she doesn't wear wigs and weavons and even closed down her thriving salon because she was informed that the hair products are dedicated to shrines in India where they are mass produced.

Ozokwor attributed the increasing rate of madness to the use of wigs.

In his open letter, Freeze said he finds her comments hyprocrital. Read a portion of his open letter below

Watch clip of Patience Ozokwor making the claims about wigs and weavons below;

https://zenithnaija.com/freeze-writes-open-letter-to-patience-ozokwor-who-says-weavons-and-wigs-are-evil/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2IYsi1kA0
Daddy freeze hit the point big time. Funny enough, even the so called Christians do not know the genesis of what they practice. Many are ignorant of the fundamental and basics of Christianity. I call them THE NASARA'S

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
ERUDITEE:
I think this guy is having mental issues

the Muslims wey dey protests for UI international school because of hijab. . .

e turn to deaf, dumb and blind.

when e reach Christians he go become almighty hawk.

mtcheeeeew
You can be daddy freeze for Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Iko5000: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
What about the cow meat we eat in Nigeria , do are you aware that the prayer said not a Christ sin prayer before it’s killed .
alBHAGDADI:

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Luminee:
One of the problems we have in Africa is that we don't appreciate what we have..it is more of a psychological problem than a spiritual case.

The mere fact that you can place any form of hair over yours is disturbing. Check my signature though
I don't have any problem with that at least I am not the one it itches but it is disturbing when women on wigs shout or tell men to go cut their natural hair. I don't get it, one bit.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Achorise: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Most of you don’t know the power of a Christian,a Christian can eat food dedicated to idols if his faith can carry it.
The anointing on a Christian can destroy any power in any wig or weavon carries
I know who I am.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Bellgal: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos) / Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos / Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.