Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B (449 Views)

Who Will Be The Next ‘two’ To Dominate The Music Industry After Wizkid & Davido? / Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / Download Instrumental: Maleek Berry - Sisi Maria (beat By Ovie The Creator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B by Aabheaven(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Burna boy is a blessing to Nigeria misic industry and he has proved himself consistently with this year been his biggest in his career. His sold out concert in london made people sang his songs on the street of london like it is the national anthem.
Another musician creating a niche and a brand for himself is Maleek berry. This guy needs more audience with crazy songs like let me know, control, own it, been calling, pon my mind and lots more. He is a gift and his video is top notch. I believe Burna boy and Maleek berry are just unique and a blessing

1 Like

Re: Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B by Ikemefuna44: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who's Maleek Berry?
I'm sorry I don't subscribe to noise & "crazy songs".
Re: Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B by Aabheaven(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
check him bro, its not the conventional trash u hear. the guy is good bro
Re: Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, Maleek is good
Re: Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B by shreder(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
OP u are among D few wit gud listenin ears in NL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO & AUDIO: Zilli - Reasons / Download Erima By Kcee Featuring Timaya / Trending Music: Xpat Ft Bojan - Jeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.