Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Overland Airways - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Overland Airways (1040 Views)

Overland Aircraft’s Engine Catches Fire Midair, Pilot Declares Emergency / Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft / Fire Engulfs Overland Airways Aircraft At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overland Airways by Jabo1000: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please how safe is overland airways and How many baggage policy does Nigerian airline has?
Re: Overland Airways by techgeek290: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Jabo1000:
Please how safe is overland airways and How many baggage policy does Nigerian airline has?

Run away!!.
Re: Overland Airways by Jabo1000: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
techgeek290:

Run away!!.

Lol thnx.
Re: Overland Airways by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
don't let that guy scare you abeg..

I took Overland from Lagos to abuja and back and I enjoyed every bit of my trip..

to be frank with you, their aircrafts are small (no wonder they have cheap flights) and old modelled (the rotating shaft are still two large blades attached to the wings- newer models no longer have that design), however, they have highly experienced pilots with whom you can be sure you won't be sosoliso-ed.

They also had to stop at Ilorin to drop off people and take some more. We were served #20 cowbell and sachet coffee with cupcake or gala..

Being my first time on a plane, I was very curious and I misbehaved. one very sad looking hostess made sure I smelled pepper on the first trip.. She was attached to the same plane 3 days later on my return and by then we both just smiled and became friends..

I also made a few new business friends..

I am sure you'd love it..

The AC is chilling
Re: Overland Airways by Jabo1000: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
don't let that guy scare you abeg..

I took Overland from Lagos to abuja and back and I enjoyed every bit of my trip..

to be frank with you, their aircrafts are small (no wonder they have cheap flights) and old modelled (the rotating shaft are still two large blades attached to the wings- newer models no longer have that design), however, they have highly experienced pilots with whom you can be sure you won't be sosoliso-ed.

They also had to stop at Ilorin to drop off people and take some more. We were served #20 cowbell and sachet coffee with cupcake or gala..

Being my first time on a plane, I was very curious and I misbehaved. one very sad looking hostess made sure I smelled pepper on the first trip.. She was attached to the same plane 3 days later on my return and by then we both just smiled and became friends..

I also made a few new business friends..

I am sure you'd love it..

The AC is chilling
Yea it’s very cheap compare to Arik.
Re: Overland Airways by gistcity(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Newly Dualised Emure – Owo Road In Ondo State / Racism In Canada. Featuring Prime Minister Of Canada !!! (video) / Lithuania Work Visa Vs Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.