Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft (824 Views)

Overland Aircraft’s Engine Catches Fire Midair, Pilot Declares Emergency / Overland Airways / Fire Engulfs Overland Airways Aircraft At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft by seyewest(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcOGImUKanA

Good day guys, I flew Overland Airways from Ibadan to Abuja using ATR 72, Overland Airways operates scheduled flights within Nigeria and parts of West Africa‚ and charter flights to West and Central Africa. Its route network includes Lagos‚ Abuja‚ Ibadan‚ Ilorin‚ Akure and Jalingo in Nigeria‚ as well as Niamey‚ Lome and Cotonou in West Africa.
Overall, it was an excellent flight and I'm looking forward to flying with them again.
I Hope you enjoyed the video! Please don't forget to subscribe, share, like and leave a comment below...
Re: Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft by swiz2(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
How much did you pay?
Re: Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft by seyewest(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
swiz2:
How much did you pay?

N56,666
Re: Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft by AlphaStyles(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
WOW

(1) (Reply)

Between Canada, Australia, UK Which Is Easier And Cheaper To Migrate To And Work / How Can I Get Yellow Card In The Airport? / Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.