Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Ability To Erase Thought Of Past Events - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ability To Erase Thought Of Past Events (308 Views)

Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. / The Real Purpose For The Vax Is To Erase The Name Of God From Your Genetic Code / Stop Trying To Erase Your Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ability To Erase Thought Of Past Events by Mikefrik(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
No man is born perfect. there are some mistakes which everyone has made and wished they had the ability to erase off their mind. I have one surging through my mind every now and then, and I so wished I could erase it off. Sometimes they say two heads are better than one. so pls feel free to share your past mistakes and offload your mind off it.

1 Like

Re: The Ability To Erase Thought Of Past Events by budaatum: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Forgive us our trespasses, is a curse, or can be, for you are asking to be forgiven as many trespasses as you forgive. Forgive plenty, be forgiven plenty. Forgive little, be cursed! It is a great incentive to forgive others. And then there's forgiving oneself!

We hardly think of forgiving ourselves. At best, we hope some divine being would wash our sins away, and often believe we are cleansed, but not many live without that mistake they made they wish they could erase off their mind.

Thankfully, I have sinned a lot, and in order to be forgiven, I have to forgive a lot, but since no one sins against me, I have to find ways to bump up how much forgiveness I get so I just forgive myself and add it to my forgiveness pot and that's as much forgiveness as I get for my own trespasses, which I said, are many. Eagle eyes might see the benefit of me trespassing, since the more I trespass the more I can forgive myself, and the double forgiveness I get for my trespasses, but be mindful of the accountants of the gods!

You made a mistake you wish you never made but that's the past and not today nor will it be the future, so forgive yourself! It's not like you'll ever make that mindless mistake again! And you'll be bumping up how much forgiveness you get in return!

1 Like

Re: The Ability To Erase Thought Of Past Events by budaatum: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
You said it here, Mikefrik.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't A Christian Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland / Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Ran Away From His Village For 13 Years / Pastors Now Sleep With Their Daughters- Sustain Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.